WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant even win a club b&f let alone a league b&f haha...Havnt seen taleb play but i hear he is a gun and same about duegan.. wait till u see this kennedy guy he is a gun, im a big fan..

its going to be very hard to stop ali taleb , juegan , davis and gaddsen , their skill and football brain will be well above divy 2 standards . Yer i reckon chuck k bomber in the middle , so have they made u captain this year. .

its going to be very hard to stop ali taleb , juegan , davis and gaddsen , their skill and football brain will be well above divy 2 standards . Yer i reckon chuck k bomber in the middle , so have they made u captain this year. .

gee its going to be hard to stop all those players wonder if u can stop them with a tackle {which you learn in under 9S} or hip and shoulder maybe all the div2 clubs should ring 1 off the div1 club and find out what they did last year 2 make PARKSIDE crumble hmmm maybe just a little physical football might do the trick sure worked last year:thumbsu:

gee its going to be hard to stop all those players wonder if u can stop them with a tackle {which you learn in under 9S} or hip and shoulder maybe all the div2 clubs should ring 1 off the div1 club and find out what they did last year 2 make PARKSIDE crumble hmmm maybe just a little physical football might do the trick sure worked last year:thumbsu:

Regardless of where Parkside finish, it will take more than your above dribble to stop the fore mentioned blokes.

Its good to be confident in your clubs abilities but before you post, do some homework on the blokes you are going to rough up.

Juegan is rarely beaten, Talib never gives up and whilst their best is behind them, Davis and Gadsden are man mountains in comparison to what defenders there are in second division.

Regardless of where Parkside finish, it will take more than your above dribble to stop the fore mentioned blokes.

Its good to be confident in your clubs abilities but before you post, do some homework on the blokes you are going to rough up.

Juegan is rarely beaten, Talib never gives up and whilst their best is behind them, Davis and Gadsden are man mountains in comparison to what defenders there are in second division.

ohhh ok didnt realise superman played at parkside il bring my kryptonite(close enough) to the game what other super heros you got down there i might bring the kids to meet them

Gee this site might hot up a bit on Sat night after parksides first win. Seeings though they are playing the Falcons what do people think will be a good result? I waould say anything less than a 100 point win would be disapointing, 100 -150 would be average and over 150 a good win.

What do others think?

youll find out how physical parkside is when we play your mob, what team do you play for or support goose

Gee this site might hot up a bit on Sat night after parksides first win. Seeings though they are playing the Falcons what do people think will be a good result? I waould say anything less than a 100 point win would be disapointing, 100 -150 would be average and over 150 a good win.

What do others think?

gotta bee 150 plus...........

how can u talk big ur club has been in divy 2 for the last 5 or 6 years goose... u should be confident with all the big names ur club has signed unfortuntly not 1 have any jam tart a bit like ur club...
parkside have a list of kids with maybe 5 or 6 quality players thats all they will need to beat deer park by more than 5 goals so why dont u get on the front foot and take the bet champ

i can talk cause i have seen my club go from being a powerhouse in the mid 90's to playing second division and have enjoyed every moment due to the fact i know that 1 day we will be back up there stronger than ever.........lot of work to do yet though.......other than heights albanvale and nth foots,deer park have been 1 of the strongest teams i can say that cause of the grandfinal apearances in the last 5 years........= 2......just havnt had the right cattle/$$$$ to take us all the way......
fact we have been in div 2 for 8 years...and that is how hard it has been to get back up......lets hope its not the same for you guys......so again you are wrong.......
name the big names we have signed........?
parkside have a list of rejects other than the ones who have been mentioned lately.........players from west/heights all who will leave your club ''IF'' you's play well and win the flag........

''you'' said 10 goals=60 points dill not me............

just a quick 1.......hustle and ball + fred bassett like to use the word ''goose'' am i onto something..........?

1 is from adelaide 1 is from sydney both probably type from the same computer.......

just a quick 1.......hustle and ball + fred bassett like to use the word ''goose'' am i onto something..........?

1 is from adelaide 1 is from sydney both probably type from the same computer.......

the word goose is just the slang down at parkside its used by many, so your on to nothing goose lol

OBE 1 yeah good comments about those blokes col hasnt played at parkside for a while and is about 36-38 know he must have come back for a chance of a flag like most of the blokes parkside have recruited might just be trying to do a wfootscray and we have seen how well there travelling parkside must be throwing the money around pitty u didnt do it last year u guys wouldnt be here TRUE the quicker u guys go up the better these threads will be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OBE 1 yeah good comments about those blokes col hasnt played at parkside for a while and is about 36-38 know he must have come back for a chance of a flag like most of the blokes parkside have recruited might just be trying to do a wfootscray and we have seen how well there travelling parkside must be throwing the money around pitty u didnt do it last year u guys wouldnt be here TRUE the quicker u guys go up the better these threads will be

ready to go hammo........what was the mood like at training.......?

Here are my tips for round 1.
  • Albanvale to get up against a more improved Braybrook by 4 goals Karim hopefully getting the nod as captain :thumbsu:
  • Deer Park will be to strong for the Districts
  • My beloved Heights to trounce Nth Sunshine
  • North Footscray by 6 goals against Lavo
  • According to what everyone is saying on here Parkside to demolish the Falcons
Good luck to all sides this year, hopefully we'll see a more competitive comp:)

ready to go hammo........what was the mood like at training.......?

Hammo wouldn't know what the mood has been like at training..
hehe sorry about that hammo... :)

The mood and numbers at training has been great.. . Needless to say we are really looking forward to Saturday.... :thumbsu:

Hopefully the rain has helped your ground in particular the centre square area and it is "SAFE" to play on :thumbsu:...

So what is the latest on your ground??

I wonder if Fabulous Phil Crea will be playing ones at Coburg :eek::eek:

lol nah mate he is in the 2nd's Coburg pumped for tomorrow's game we are thinking of it as an 8 point game considering deer park have got parkside round 2 good chance for us to go 2 games ahead of them and put them behind the 8 ball early as we expect to be able to get over the magpies round 2

Hammo wouldn't know what the mood has been like at training..
hehe sorry about that hammo... :)

The mood and numbers at training has been great.. . Needless to say we are really looking forward to Saturday.... :thumbsu:

Hopefully the rain has helped your ground in particular the centre square area and it is "SAFE" to play on :thumbsu:...

So what is the latest on your ground??

scoobs.......look we trained on it on thursday........very hard......but like all grounds needs water....very dusty hardly any grass on it.......should be a good game........

centre square is hard obviously but its got some grass cover due to the fact that the cricket club laid 3 new wickets and they have taken......no probs........

Devils beat Western Magpies today by 11 goals in a scratchy performance.

Best IMO were Phillips, Drew, Aspiotis, Neville, MacZohan,Devlin
I think Devlin kicked about 4.

Magpies had a crack but will struggle again this year. Won't be bottom though and have got some handy young players who move the ball well. Ruckman Kennedy had about 30 touches and took several strong marks. Good player. Didn't see him get one possession forward of the centre though. Almost like if we lose by 10 goals and be defensive, it is better than losing by 100 points.

parkside started slow in the first term..
but once the intensity started to lift and the boys started to link up we were very good..
moved the ball well in bursts..
wyndamvale were a very good opposition..
tried there hearts out all day...
Paddy Davis kicked 10+ (quite afew behinds aswell)
missing about 3 blokes outta the midfield..
good game..
hopefully the boys can continue the form we showed late in todays match..
plenty of hard running of the ball..
well linked..

anyone else want to let us know what happened in the other games..
how did the Coburg v Deer Park game unfold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back