WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can confirm all the taylors lakes boys re-signed tonight at deer park and majority of the west crew look like heading there , karim is now denying rumours cause he said he would play at heights or nth foots but coundnt play at deer park because of the rivalry with them and albanvale

if this is true and the west footscray players do go to deer park along with the possiblity of albion players then they would have to be flag favs, and did hear that karim was thinking of going with the west bunch but most likely will stay at albanvale

im sure where these " premiership hacks " go to , that team will be premiership favorites . your just jealous coz they dont want to go to albanvale coz they choke in the finals .

lets not get too excited - premiership this and that - only one played in a senior premiership and he is about 35yo so i wouldn't think picking up the other 6 'reserve' premiership players would make someone favourites.

if this is true and the west footscray players do go to deer park along with the possiblity of albion players then they would have to be flag favs, and did hear that karim was thinking of going with the west bunch but most likely will stay at albanvale

high roller you, underthepump and hustle and ball must have all gone to the same school.

can confirm all the taylors lakes boys re-signed tonight at deer park and majority of the west crew look like heading there , karim is now denying rumours cause he said he would play at heights or nth foots but coundnt play at deer park because of the rivalry with them and albanvale

Mate you talk so much crap I hear this and my mate heard that. Well let me hear what I heard......... your not good enough for division 1 and no other club wants you so I heard you will take up sking this winter!!!!!:rolleyes:

rumour has it that you"re included in the crew chasing a flag at one of those clubs, and nth foots have waved some cash at you

Karim, as mentioned you would be more than welcome at our club. However, just to set Hustle straight, no a cent have been offered to Karim or anyone from Albanvale...... For those that know Karim, he is a Cobra man through and through.

Karim, as mentioned you would be more than welcome at our club. However, just to set Hustle straight, no a cent have been offered to Karim or anyone from Albanvale...... For those that know Karim, he is a Cobra man through and through.

mate i was just stirring the pot, this thread was getting boring , it worked got a couple of bites out of a few

high roller you, underthepump and hustle and ball must have all gone to the same school.

[Sorry mr long and dirrect but which school did u go to?, With the central questions there were 3 players in the seniors and a couple in the reserves. When it comes to the west players any team will want them, they are premiers after all, how many premiships has anyone on this board won. Truth hurts where have u been u old dill, it has been a long time between drinks, Do u have any shit to say about the ex central boys...... ]

Mate you talk so much crap I hear this and my mate heard that. Well let me hear what I heard......... your not good enough for division 1 and no other club wants you so I heard you will take up sking this winter!!!!!:rolleyes:

people change their minds all the time plus this thread is made up of rumours and maybees, you just keep being a policeman you dirty rat lagging informer

[Sorry mr long and dirrect but which school did u go to?, With the central questions there were 3 players in the seniors and a couple in the reserves. When it comes to the west players any team will want them, they are premiers after all, how many premiships has anyone on this board won. Truth hurts where have u been u old dill, it has been a long time between drinks, Do u have any shit to say about the ex central boys...... ]

Thank for that answer tats. The question was to underthepump, high roller and hustle and ball - now add tats to that list.

The question wasn't about grammer it was about the four I just said sounding a lot like the same person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alot like the same person.......well that would only be saying this person would have way too much time on their hands......dont you think ?
As for being not good enough.....i guess only average players win flags.....in saying that how many flags do you have under your belt or are you to good a player to have won any ? Never secong guess someone that has been around longer than you mate.......

Thank for that answer tats. The question was to underthepump, high roller and hustle and ball - now add tats to that list.

The question wasn't about grammer it was about the four I just said sounding a lot like the same person.

if were all the same person then we are all tats which you should no me since your from hts a team full of champions a team that got there pants pulled down by the seniors and resies from the so called hacks from west, and if hacks win flags then how good must you be, oh yeah youse dont get paid down at hts ... i wander why

if were all the same person then we are all tats which you should no me since your from hts a team full of champions a team that got there pants pulled down by the seniors and resies from the so called hacks from west, and if hacks win flags then how good must you be, oh yeah youse dont get paid down at hts ... i wander why

don't wander too much you might get lost. don't think i said hacks i just pointed out that the package of players you are hanging off played in the reserves grand final and were not world beaters. by the way the last post was directed at tats, at least try to disguise it a little better.

update from deer park......confirmed all t/l boys have signed except for 1......15 new players as i havnt been down their cant give any names........39 last wed night........club is flying and we will be right up there.........lets hope so........cant wait to give heights a flogging they are the hunted this year........

:thumbsdown:MEMO TO DEER PARK......buying a flag maybe good in the short term but ask PARKSIDE if its worth it when u look at the current state they are in.........RABBLE and BROKE..............

:thumbsdown:MEMO TO DEER PARK......buying a flag maybe good in the short term but ask PARKSIDE if its worth it when u look at the current state they are in.........RABBLE and BROKE..............

hahahahah who said anything about buying a flag.....you just ask parkside how many div 1 premiership flags they have won........? and if you know your footy.....it dont sound like you do you need money to survive in the top comp and with the new people at the club now ensure's us that we will be a force again in the near future........we were rabble and broke and we are on the way back so lookout..........

<<<<<<<<<<::::::::: BIG NEWS :::::::::>>>>>>>>

Parkside has almost secured Justin Dorwood for 1 more year on the provision that they win the flag and return to division 1.

James Condos had a falling out with Keilor and with Ed and Bluey at Essendon Grammar and is in talk with Shep to also go back to Parks. Also Patty Davis is on the move back to Parks so it will be interesting to see what eventuates.

Even with them in we (Deer Park) will smash them.:thumbsu:

Parkside has almost secured Justin Dorwood for 1 more year on the provision that they win the flag and return to division 1.

James Condos had a falling out with Keilor and with Ed and Bluey at Essendon Grammar and is in talk with Shep to also go back to Parks. Also Patty Davis is on the move back to Parks so it will be interesting to see what eventuates.

Great mail about Parkside. Who have DP picked up? You won't smash anyone with the group you had last year.

Great mail about Parkside. Who have DP picked up? You won't smash anyone with the group you had last year.

how true.......but dont forget the same blokes who we had last year played in the granny the year before....smashing every 1 except the eventual premiers.......how footy can change in a year.......

interesting post........:eek:

i wouldnt start saying that we are still in 07 and havnt got a ruckman yet.......which will be the committies major coup come the start of 08

dont no whos feeding you that crap but dorwood has signed at albion as assistant coach, condos is playing at essendon grammar with ed and bluey and davis probly to albion aswell, plus none of them will play divy 2 anyway

hahahahah who said anything about buying a flag.....you just ask parkside how many div 1 premiership flags they have won........? and if you know your footy.....it dont sound like you do you need money to survive in the top comp and with the new people at the club now ensure's us that we will be a force again in the near future........we were rabble and broke and we are on the way back so lookout..........
dont know were ur getting all this crap about deer park singing players u guys have signed 4 to date so if your going to continue posting crap do it on myspace or something else, 39 players at training u sure that wasnt the average age of them out there until round 1 u can talk as much crap as u like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back