WRFL Div 3 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

if you were at the game you would know. Phil stuck up in the face of blatant cheating. Don’t come for his character. He is a premiership coach. Done more than half the blokes hiding behind their keyboards. High time the league investigates a clear agenda against the club

Form had nothing to do with it today one umpire Laverton kicked 8 goals for the day 7 of them were from direct free kicks that weren’t there

People wonder why Glen Orden are in recess... this bloke was in charge of setting the culture when it came back. Just a dead set l
People wonder why Glen Orden are in recess... this bloke was in charge of setting the culture when it came back. Just a dead set dribbler
Had 60 blokes on this list when he was coach took a side the folded and won 2 games to winning a flag and then if not for Covid would of made finals in division 2 the next season. Then he left the club didn’t make finals then folded the year after.. feel free to tell me how he has anything to do with the club folding ?

Form had nothing to do with it today one umpire Laverton kicked 8 goals for the day 7 of them were from direct free kicks that weren’t there
So why did he feel compelled to stick his nose in? Why not take the proper avenues and put it in the match report or contact the league on Monday.

Had 60 blokes on this list when he was coach took a side the folded and won 2 games to winning a flag and then if not for Covid would of made finals in division 2 the next season. Then he left the club didn’t make finals then folded the year after.. feel free to tell me how he has anything to do with the club folding ?
And where are they now?

The sign of a good coach is leaving the place better than when you found it.

The sign of a horrific coach is the club folds 18 months later

And where are they now?

The sign of a good coach is leaving the place better than when you found it.

The sign of a horrific coach is the club folds 18 months later
Haha the sigh of a good is coach is leaving the place better then when you found it., you say

when he found it 0 blokes where playing at the club. When he left there was 60 blokes playing?

Do you actually know the reason they folded?

So Nathan Moon the head coach of the last 18 months not his fault.. all the previous coaches fault?

By your comment wouldn’t you say his the terrible coach now his at Altona?

Having no Junior System was the biggest issue at glen orden

Haha the sigh of a good is coach is leaving the place better then when you found it., you say

when he found it 0 blokes where playing at the club. When he left there was 60 blokes playing?

So Nathan Moon the head coach of the last 18 months not his fault.. all the previous coaches fault?

Moon was appointed as no one else reasonable wanted to touch the joint as it was a deck of cards waiting to fall over.

Crea is a feral, glen orden has always been full of them, they get the head feral to lead the joint and then wonder why no one stays.

No juniors... if I took my kids down there to play footy my wife would divorce me with how they carry on down there.

Hope that Crea and his mates enjoy the past players days down there watching grass grow.

Hello

I’m Nathan Moon I was senior coach of Glen orden and it’s on me that club folded

I’m very disappointed how things ended unfortunately I couldn’t control the players shortages and couldn’t get them to embrace and get to training …

People that know me I put lot hard work in to try and change the place and bring more professionalism in which was on going battle..

It was struggle to attract and recruit players after we had lot players choose not to play in 2023 which was frustrating .

Their plenty good ppl at Glen orden and doing power of work for the outcome this year is so disappointing I do take responsibility of it as well

I love coaching footy I want another opportunity again to be head coach rôle hopefully I get it down the track

The reality is lot of clubs in around the area make it hard and common theme in these chat with out 18s juniors just to hard just recruit year after year to survive

Look at area

Hoppers - struggling

Werribee - strong juniors their senior list been together number of years benchmark if the WRFL

Tarniet - got juniors slowly building around the finals most years in Div3

Wyndamvale - Another club that has good numbers and compete quite regularly in Div2 not sure how their junior set up going but manage to recruit need players

Werribee centrals - strongish GDFL club that have had good season buy adding few players from Glen orden and surrounding club s

Lot clubs in the area for all to have juniors 18s and constant success

Anyways just my thoughts

Phill did great job to get a club from nothing to flag within 3 years is huge effort

His not everyone cup of tea but got something I would love to do as coach and that’s win a flag

My goals haven’t change and like said hopefully the next opportunity comes
And who knows

I would love nothing more for Glen orden to come back their is good ppl that have put their heart soul in place just sad with what happened

Anyways the div 3 comp looks competitive and exciting hopefully good finals series ahead

Good luck to all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moon was appointed as no one else reasonable wanted to touch the joint as it was a deck of cards waiting to fall over.

Crea is a feral, glen orden has always been full of them, they get the head feral to lead the joint and then wonder why no one stays.

No juniors... if I took my kids down there to play footy my wife would divorce me with how they carry on down there.

Hope that Crea and his mates enjoy the past players days down there watching grass

What local club do you play/support at?

Stick to hiding behind a screen having a dig at people behind a fake name I’ve said what I’ve had to say about this subject.
Any time you wanna tell anyone who you are I’m more then happy to have a beer and chat about all things that when on at glen orden

Hello

I’m Nathan Moon I was senior coach of Glen orden and it’s on me that club folded

I’m very disappointed how things ended unfortunately I couldn’t control the players shortages and couldn’t get them to embrace and get to training …

People that know me I put lot hard work in to try and change the place and bring more professionalism in which was on going battle..

It was struggle to attract and recruit players after we had lot players choose not to play in 2023 which was frustrating .

Their plenty good ppl at Glen orden and doing power of work for the outcome this year is so disappointing I do take responsibility of it as well

I love coaching footy I want another opportunity again to be head coach rôle hopefully I get it down the track

The reality is lot of clubs in around the area make it hard and common theme in these chat with out 18s juniors just to hard just recruit year after year to survive

Look at area

Hoppers - struggling

Werribee - strong juniors their senior list been together number of years benchmark if the WRFL

Tarniet - got juniors slowly building around the finals most years in Div3

Wyndamvale - Another club that has good numbers and compete quite regularly in Div2 not sure how their junior set up going but manage to recruit need players

Werribee centrals - strongish GDFL club that have had good season buy adding few players from Glen orden and surrounding club s

Lot clubs in the area for all to have juniors 18s and constant success

Anyways just my thoughts

Phill did great job to get a club from nothing to flag within 3 years is huge effort

His not everyone cup of tea but got something I would love to do as coach and that’s win a flag

My goals haven’t change and like said hopefully the next opportunity comes
And who knows

I would love nothing more for Glen orden to come back their is good ppl that have put their heart soul in place just sad with what happened

Anyways the div 3 comp looks competitive and exciting hopefully good finals series ahead

Good luck to all
Wasn’t having a dig at you at all just think people to blame a coach that wasn’t there for 18 months for the only reason the club folding is cheap and weak comment to make

Wrfl have a lot to answer for adding all these new Clubs

Manor lakes gone. North sunshine Laverton wasting everyone’s time

North and west Footscray struggling

Losing Deer Park and st Albans is a season

Wasn’t having a dig at you at all just think people to blame a coach that wasn’t there for 18 months for the only reason the club folding is cheap and weak comment to make

Hello

I get it mate thanks for that but end day some responsibility falls on me and I wear that as frustrating as it is I did try make place better clearly I couldn’t unfortunately…

Just frustrated that didn’t get enough buy in from enough players to do solid preseason and add some players that would help us climb the ladder

Never mind it’s done now and it’s sad that their is no Glen orden running around

Okay so you’ve put Laverton and North Sunshine in the new clubs category

Laverton about to turn 100 and North Sunshine have been around for 60+ years but yeah they’re wasting everybody’s time 🤔

West Footscray have a lot of juniors sides playing A-grade level football. They’ve got the potential to turn it around as have Yarraville/Seddon in recent years due to young families moving in.

North Footscray will be right. In that area where they’ll capture the new growth around the new developments around the Bradmill factory redevelopment.

Last edited:
Okay so you’ve put Laverton and North Sunshine in the new clubs category

Laverton about to turn 100 and North Sunshine have been around for 60+ years but yeah they’re wasting everybody’s time.

West Footscray have a lot of juniors sides playing A-grade level football. They’ve got the potential to turn it around as have Yarraville/Seddon in recent years due to young families moving in.

North Footscray will be right. In that area where they’ll capture the new growth around the new developments around the Bradmill factory redevelopment.
Been around for 60 years haven’t won games in years and I’d almost put anything I own there not paid up in the fees,

So no truth to the Remour north footscary went to west Footscray for a merge?

Been around for 60 years haven’t won games in years and I’d almost put anything I own there not paid up in the fees,

So no truth to the Remour north footscary went to west Footscray for a merge?
Who knows. Hopefully someone from North or West Footscray can get on here to confirm that.

Had 660 blokes on this list when he was coach took a side the folded and won 2 games to winning a flag and then if not for Covid would of made finals in division 2 the next season. Then he left the club didn’t make finals then folded the year after.. feel free to tell me how he has anything to do with the club folding ?
61 players get it right lol.

So, some big decisions to be made this month…. By the league itself and a lot of clubs ‘currently’ in it.
As a club , do you do what’s best for the league or what’s best for the club? Will be interesting to see who does what.
As a league , they’ll do what’s best for themselves - as always.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back