WRFL DIV2 RESERVES - Home of Blueboy16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got anything else to say FFF? How do you know Bobby? No doubt another jealous one.

jealous...u must be a comedian buddy. I know bobby real well & he must be dilusional playin 4 a bunch of *******s & rejects like west, but then again he'll fit in well at west after all they're all just has beans. Then again they are also never was

Son - I'm going to make an outlandish statement like your father: No-one at Wests gets paid, we are all there for the love of the club and mateship :rolleyes:

Get your hand off your d i c k mate..no one at west gets paid, if thats true i'll bare my ass in burke st. please west r the biggest bunch of money hungry b a s t a r d s i know of.

If yu want Ben Cousins i think you're too late....Braybrook already have him, they offered him a ben cousins special...coke but no ice

Son - I'm going to make an outlandish statement like your father: No-one at Wests gets paid, we are all there for the love of the club and mateship :rolleyes:

Get your hand off your d i c k mate..no one at west gets paid, if thats true i'll bare my ass in burke st. please west r the biggest bunch of money hungry b a s t a r d s i know of.

If yu want Ben Cousins i think you're too late....Braybrook already have him, they offered him a ben cousins special...coke but no ice

I think we may of found the rite comedian for the sportsman nite Gem17. (coke but no ice) thats an old one. Knows Bobby real well but in 2 of his posts has had a crack at him. Must be jealousy or half his talent wanting the same money and being laughed at.

Blueboy havent u heard of people knowing bobby and having a crack at him its all part of life.And also no one gets paid at wests what about the last 2 years has there been payments down there.And blueboy who would want bobbys talent now maybe 7 years ago i would of Didnt u know we all want ur talent coz ur a gun in Div 2 Reserves arent ya???in ya moccas aswell what market do u get them from?????

Blueboy havent u heard of people knowing bobby and having a crack at him its all part of life.And also no one gets paid at wests what about the last 2 years has there been payments down there.And blueboy who would want bobbys talent now maybe 7 years ago i would of Didnt u know we all want ur talent coz ur a gun in Div 2 Reserves arent ya???in ya moccas aswell what market do u get them from?????

Haven't been at West in the last 2 years...... So Bobby was only talented when he was 16?
I'm no gun pal but i reckon i would give you a bath. You playing when we play heights? Come introduce yourself or even better put your hand up to the coach and offer to play on me......... Dont know what moccas are (mocco's i assume?) but I usually prefer the uggies (keep my monster calves warm) and I can always provide you with my supplier......

From all reports weapons I have have no need to worry about you. I'm told your a decent midfielder? Has Smitty got the right bloke?

hahahaha midfielder i like that 1 we have 4 guys that play with my last name so i suspect he has got the wrong bloke hahaha carrying 100 kgs my self im no onballer.............just an underated backman:confused:

hahahaha midfielder i like that 1 we have 4 guys that play with my last name so i suspect he has got the wrong bloke hahaha carrying 100 kgs my self im no onballer.............just an underated backman:confused:

HAHAHA no worries. I have a name but won't put it over here. I'll PM ya. Look forward to next Saturday for sure, then I'll let you know if your underated.

HAHAHA no worries. I have a name but won't put it over here. I'll PM ya. Look forward to next Saturday for sure, then I'll let you know if your underated.

your probably the only 1 who doesnt know........but as i said there is 4 of us:confused:

i might become a f/ward for a minuite that day when i send 1 through goal post height from 40 when playing on u..............hahaha

your probably the only 1 who doesnt know........but as i said there is 4 of us:confused:

i might become a f/ward for a minuite that day when i send 1 through goal post height from 40 when playing on u..............hahaha

And i will be laughing from the other end while you high 5 your team-mates and do somersaults.

I'll be running out against Blueboy this weekend weapons so i'll be sure to pass on any observations that will assist you in getting your one goal mate.

Son you put the first smile on my face for the day. Bobby on $450. hahahahaha

howdy bluboy after a stella effort last week in the magoos me thinking that you are playing seniors this week or were very close to playing seniors this week (maybe an emergency). if that proved to be correct that would have to be the biggest comeback since David!!! As if you read all the posts from you and about you it would lead anyone to believe that your a 2nds player and thats it.. Without giving to much away can you confirm or deny that

Haven't been at West in the last 2 years...... So Bobby was only talented when he was 16?
I'm no gun pal but i reckon i would give you a bath. You playing when we play heights? Come introduce yourself or even better put your hand up to the coach and offer to play on me......... Dont know what moccas are (mocco's i assume?) but I usually prefer the uggies (keep my monster calves warm) and I can always provide you with my supplier......

I wouldnt wanna drop myself to the 2nds to play on u and then bath u coz that will be one of the many baths u get this season.And what ur saying Bobby Evans is only 23 u must be on the ice and coke mate coz he is 26-27.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magpies vs Nth Sunshine had an interesting incident before the end of the reserves match, will wait to see if anyone else would like to comment before I pass on what was relayed to me.

Yeh il comment on that one LOL!!!!

A player from Nth Sunshine who was about 5 ft tall decided to whack one of our blokes from behind, so then our 2 biggest guys started chasing him and the Nth Sunshine player ran out of the ground and up Merton St and nobody knew where he went. It was the funniest thing ive ever seen.... would be a definite winner on Almost Footy Legends or Funniest Home Videos

hey blue boy no good today what happend...........?

No good weapons.... Was dominated. No 8 (silky will tell you his name) was great, tight and hard at it. I had a couple of early chances but kicked points. Team was ordinary. 3 send offs in first half (one bloke sent off twice). Vales were great and had heaps of leg speed. Silky played well off half back/midfield. Braybrook would of beaten us this week.

Seniors were awesome without Laney, Innella, Evans (all injuired). Vales no chance for finals with that effort, game won before halftime.

No good weapons.... Was dominated. No 8 (silky will tell you his name) was great, tight and hard at it. I had a couple of early chance but kicked points. Team was ordinary. 3 send offs in first half (one bloke sent off twice). Vales were great and had heaps of leg speed. Silky played well off half back/midfield. Braybrook would of beaten us this week.

Seniors were awesome without Laney, Innella, Evans (all injuired). Vales no chance for finals with that effort, game won before halftime.

Haven't got the name of number 8 Bluey (it's only my third game at the club), but the back six did play pretty tight. I was expecting you guys to really come back in the second half but the sting sort of went out of the game after the fight. A good afternoon out and nice for me to finally get a bit of the footy!

A very quest day for you after bagging 6 the week before........I had to chuckle when i saw you creeping up to the edge of the centre square for the bounces:)

No good weapons.... Was dominated. No 8 (silky will tell you his name) was great, tight and hard at it. I had a couple of early chance but kicked points. Team was ordinary. 3 send offs in first half (one bloke sent off twice). Vales were great and had heaps of leg speed. Silky played well off half back/midfield. Braybrook would of beaten us this week.

After kicking 6 and 3 forwards were out why didn't you get picked in the seniors. Maybe Gemini can answer that. If you didn't get a game after that sounds like you probably never will.

for all those guys saying heights were no good cos we lost to wyndamvale then i think the result of them beating wests may have proven they will be a force this year in the 2s and should play finals unles the wheels just fall off.

i agree with u bluey about the 1s flacons will need 2 improve if their gona play finals this year.

No good weapons.... Was dominated. No 8 (silky will tell you his name) was great, tight and hard at it. I had a couple of early chances but kicked points. Team was ordinary. 3 send offs in first half (one bloke sent off twice). Vales were great and had heaps of leg speed. Silky played well off half back/midfield. Braybrook would of beaten us this week.

will they be right for this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back