WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Care to name the club?
Not at the moment. The club knows about the rumours and so do the league so they need to follow it up. The club is travelling well at senior level and attempting to improve their culture so this could be a step backwards for them.

Nobody wants match payments ruining underage footy. The Under 18 competition is struggling enough with so many teams battling for numbers. A token match payment to kids if they are good enough to crack a game at senior level is fine but for Under 18 games it just shouldn't happen.

So I take it that multicultural clubs out there will be lining up to take on Sanctuary Rednecks football club?

If the players weren't playing for Moran last year as has been stated on here ... Then what's wrong with the new coach

Lavo appeared to have more players on the track last Tuesday night than any other training night I've seen this pre-season / season.

Heard their president / administrator (can't remember which) on Wyn FM last week rather bizzarely say they are still recruiting. Went on to say the club needs to realise running a club is a 12 month a year task and not a 6 months job.

They are hopefully on the right track now, the comp needs them to be.

Lavo appeared to have more players on the track last Tuesday night than any other training night I've seen this pre-season / season.

Heard their president / administrator (can't remember which) on Wyn FM last week rather bizzarely say they are still recruiting. Went on to say the club needs to realise running a club is a 12 month a year task and not a 6 months job.

Good for them. I saw them play against WV and was impressed with the way they had a real crack. Hopefully they get some good recruits and become even more competitive.

Not at the moment. The club knows about the rumours and so do the league so they need to follow it up. The club is travelling well at senior level and attempting to improve their culture so this could be a step backwards for them.

Nobody wants match payments ruining underage footy. The Under 18 competition is struggling enough with so many teams battling for numbers. A token match payment to kids if they are good enough to crack a game at senior level is fine but for Under 18 games it just shouldn't happen.

To suggest that nobody important other than the coach knew about is a bit of a stretch.

Is it true that the WRFL club that has this issue, made some there contracted players wanting a transfer to a another club buy up to 12-14 New training balls worth $120 each to be released to there new club.[/FONT][/quote]

Losing to north sunshine isn't being on the right track the club is just a rabble on and off the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lavo were a basket case when Dallas took the reigns again. Everyone points the finger at Moran, however, if he put his hand up for the job, and the committee kept on reinstating him, then how can that be Moran's fault?

I hope people change their perspective down there and start taking responsibility for their own actions, rather than pointing fingers. That's the very first thing that needs to be improved.

They need people to get behind the senior coach, not cut him down. Dallas has a big job in front of him, but he has rebuilt that club once before, why not again.

Isn't that why you got him back choofa? To right your wrongs?

Lavo were a basket case when Dallas took the reigns again. Everyone points the finger at Moran, however, if he put his hand up for the job, and the committee kept on reinstating him, then how can that be Moran's fault?

I hope people change their perspective down there and start taking responsibility for their own actions, rather than pointing fingers. That's the very first thing that needs to be improved.

They need people to get behind the senior coach, not cut him down. Dallas has a big job in front of him, but he has rebuilt that club once before, why not again.

Isn't that why you got him back choofa? To right your wrongs?

If you want me to answer that for your benefit, come and speak to me, you obviously know who i am. That wont happen though as that would reveal your identity, so stop fishing for it to happen on here.. Im curious though as to why you are taking cheap shots at Sanctuary Lakes. A new club which noone except for you seems to have any dirt on, other than current happenings there. Nose been put out of joint there too?

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: This weekend's games against Manor Lakes will be played THIS Sunday!

u18s 9.45am,
Reserves 12pm,
Seniors 2pm.

Kookaburra Ave, Weribee.

Big day for our club with the opening of the new club/social rooms, Mother's Day afternoon tea and with both clubs senior teams being 5-0 outright top spot up for grabs Sunday afternoon!

If you want me to answer that for your benefit, come and speak to me, you obviously know who i am. That wont happen though as that would reveal your identity, so stop fishing for it to happen on here.. Im curious though as to why you are taking cheap shots at Sanctuary Lakes. A new club which noone except for you seems to have any dirt on, other than current happenings there. Nose been put out of joint there too?
I'd be happy to read an answer to this question also. Factually, Squeeky has no idea about anything that has or will take place at Sanctuary Lakes. He's been surprisingly quiet about the former Sanctuary Lakes footballer who kicked goals for Glenorden twos on the weekend. Perhaps to talk about that would require a retraction as to how the player ended up at Glenorden. Fiction before fact with old Squeeky!

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: This weekend's games against Manor Lakes will be played THIS Sunday!

u18s 9.45am,
Reserves 12pm,
Seniors 2pm.

Kookaburra Ave, Weribee.

Big day for our club with the opening of the new club/social rooms, Mother's Day afternoon tea and with both clubs senior teams being 5-0 outright top spot up for grabs Sunday afternoon!

Does this pave the way for a CAM MOONEY apperance?

off the footy talk guys, anyone after a 4th yr apprentice sparky? just got layed off both domestic and commercial exp. 8 months to go in apprenticeship.

Great to see some Division 2 footy being played under lights and on Sundays this year. Creative programming, full credit to the clubs for doing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back