WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be some cracks in the aquarium, as the sharks keep on getting out!

speaking of cracks, hearing that captain courage down there has a crack in his rib and maybe a punctured lung to go with.

Zurek and Lampi out of there side. Wow Wee!

Sanctuary lakes for the spoon now looking forward to giving them a bath! Manor lakes smashed and are terrible I watched glen Orden Sunday they are a big mob might as well promote to div 1 now it's gonna be a long year

Sanctuary lakes for the spoon now looking forward to giving them a bath! Manor lakes smashed and are terrible I watched glen Orden Sunday they are a big mob might as well promote to div 1 now it's gonna be a long year
Strange things happen during footy seasons, Joe Joe.
The promotion to Div 1 will be 'offered'. Still haven't heard whether they will accept the offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange things happen during footy seasons, Joe Joe.
The promotion to Div 1 will be 'offered'. Still haven't heard whether they will accept the offer.

100% will not be accepted this has come from coaches and president decision has been made

Even if they dominate Div 2 which they will they have a 2 year plan which they will be sticking to

I think its piss weak to be honest not to want to have the club playing in the best division possible they are in a good position to take the next step

100% will not be accepted this has come from coaches and president decision has been made

Even if they dominate Div 2 which they will they have a 2 year plan which they will be sticking to

I think its piss weak to be honest not to want to have the club playing in the best division possible they are in a good position to take the next step

I agree! they are clearly dominating 70 odd goals in the past 2 matches against 2 sides which will be around the mark come finals time! What will they do this week against north sunshine it's scary they could probably go close to finals in div1

I agree! they are clearly dominating 70 odd goals in the past 2 matches against 2 sides which will be around the mark come finals time! What will they do this week against north sunshine it's scary they could probably go close to finals in div1

Joe joe, that is a monstrous call. Theres an enormous difference between smashing sides in div2 and being close to finals in div1. Its a long year in footy dont forget.
As for the offer to go up, id be extremely surprised if they took it. And if they do go up, i couldnt imagine the current list being quite the same afterwards.

In other news, With the quality of players returning to merton st, its fair to say the worst is behind them. Expect a few upsets in weeks to come.

Joe joe, that is a monstrous call. Theres an enormous difference between smashing sides in div2 and being close to finals in div1. Its a long year in footy dont forget.
As for the offer to go up, id be extremely surprised if they took it. And if they do go up, i couldnt imagine the current list being quite the same afterwards.

In other news, With the quality of players returning to merton st, its fair to say the worst is behind them. Expect a few upsets in weeks to come.

your probably correct however Sunday I saw the hawks and they were amazing both yze kicked bags don't forget mooney and Kingsley to include up forward that's 4 afl players plus heaps of other guns I think they could mix it

Moo
your probably correct however Sunday I saw the hawks and they were amazing both yze kicked bags don't forget mooney and Kingsley to include up forward that's 4 afl players plus heaps of other guns I think they could mix it

Yeah of course they would, if you play on witches hats, youre going to kick goals. simple. Mooney wont play, Kingsley is 48, yeah yze bros are guns, fair enough. Thats two ex afl. the question is, How many of the others could cut it in div1? Youre as good as your bottom six players. Those who have played both wIll tell you div1 is a completely different ball game mate. They'd beat nth footscray thats it.

My tip, Orden v Parkside gf.

I think any side would rather win a flag first than be gifted a spot. North Footscray are just gonna have to tough it out like the rest of us did.

On what grounds can a club refuse to go up? Surely dollars won't be an issue. If they go through undefeated and win the GF by heaps then playing stocks may not be a good enough reason either.
If clubs are able to dictate terms on the promotion policy then the WRFL is the one that is weak. Orden have done a great job to turn themselves around but the question is, how many current players will want to play Div 1? West Footscray had this issue a few years back. Blokes committed and then took off it lesser competitions.

The finals contenders in Div1 would absolutely smash the Div2 contenders. Orden and Parks are bloody good but it won't be anywhere near good enough at the moment.

On what grounds can a club refuse to go up? Surely dollars won't be an issue. If they go through undefeated and win the GF by heaps then playing stocks may not be a good enough reason either.
If clubs are able to dictate terms on the promotion policy then the WRFL is the one that is weak. Orden have done a great job to turn themselves around but the question is, how many current players will want to play Div 1? West Footscray had this issue a few years back. Blokes committed and then took off it lesser competitions.

The finals contenders in Div1 would absolutely smash the Div2 contenders. Orden and Parks are bloody good but it won't be anywhere near good enough at the moment.
The promotion/relegation system should be enforced. If a club is good enough to win the Div 2 Grand Final they should have to go up.

Glenorden have recruited well and obviously have some money to spend on players, and they're in much better shape that North Footscray at the moment. And that's part of what the relegation system is about - there's a club in Div 1 that needs to go back to ensure it's future which surely is just as important.

Sanctuary lakes beat Caroline springs......

Wooden spoon they say about lakes
Springs might want to come back and pick there pants up

Mate laverton have the spoon in the bag.... they will need to win at least 2 games to avoid it.... Which isn't going to happen seeing as they've been beaten by every side so far that they would think they're a chance against

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back