WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah there was almost one, Laverton are 3 points down, approx. 2 minutes left in the game, Laverton have a set shot from 30metres out, kick is slightly hooked, its sails over the goal umpires head, Laverton players are rejoicing as the ball sails, the goal umpire signals a goal, its given the all clear, as the main umpire makes his run back to the centre square he is confronted by the secondary umpire who has run to him from near the centre. Both umpires then make their way to the goal umpire, and after a short discussion between the 3 the decision is overturned to become a point. no more needs to be said!!!!!

Seriously? A point on what basis?

yeah there was almost one, Laverton are 3 points down, approx. 2 minutes left in the game, Laverton have a set shot from 30metres out, kick is slightly hooked, its sails over the goal umpires head, Laverton players are rejoicing as the ball sails, the goal umpire signals a goal, its given the all clear, as the main umpire makes his run back to the centre square he is confronted by the secondary umpire who has run to him from near the centre. Both umpires then make their way to the goal umpire, and after a short discussion between the 3 the decision is overturned to become a point. no more needs to be said!!!!!
will the club do something about it?

West Copped same thing in 2nd Quarter, ball got called goal then overruled with a point. There was actually 3 times west got denied goals, bad umpiring day all round. West only played 30 mins good footy lavo boys were shattered there crowd over reacted it was good to see the bloke who calmed em down. Lindsey ducking all day n getting rewarded while speakmans goal at the end was a beauty

is chris collins still there

Piss poor form at the Weribee derby match.

Glenorden water boy walking on the wing near where the Wyndhamvale coaches box was, he gave water to #21, then a male on the Wyndhamvale coaching panel was saying everything you can think of to #21, water boy was walking off & this particular male spat at the water boy again calling him whatever you like. Really thought Wyndhamvale would be better than this, but obviously now proved wrong. Great game considering the weather, prob one of the windiest days of footy you'd see all year especially at that ground. 13-0 & it rolls on... Jump aboard!!!!!

Piss poor form at the Weribee derby match.

Glenorden water boy walking on the wing near where the Wyndhamvale coaches box was, he gave water to #21, then a male on the Wyndhamvale coaching panel was saying everything you can think of to #21, water boy was walking off & this particular male spat at the water boy again calling him whatever you like. Really thought Wyndhamvale would be better than this, but obviously now proved wrong. Great game considering the weather, prob one of the windiest days of footy you'd see all year especially at that ground. 13-0 & it rolls on... Jump aboard!!!!!

Was standing behind the coaches box. Didn't see the spitting but If it happened then don't judge the whole club on the actions of one person. Orden of all clubs should understand this because they've been trying to get rid of a reputation for a couple of years now. I saw something very average and intentional from an Orden player on the pavilion side of the ground. Does that mean that all of the hard work has now gone to shit? No.
Winners are grinners and shouldn't feel the need to stir up shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was standing behind the coaches box. Didn't see the spitting but If it happened then don't judge the whole club on the actions of one person. Orden of all clubs should understand this because they've been trying to get rid of a reputation for a couple of years now. I saw something very average and intentional from an Orden player on the pavilion side of the ground. Does that mean that all of the hard work has now gone to shit? No.
Winners are grinners and shouldn't feel the need to stir up shit.
Not feeling the need to stir up shit mate.
I saw it with my own eyes, if I saw the guy in person I can point out who it is exactly. End of the day footy is won on the field & the scoreboard. Jump on board before the train leaves haha

Not feeling the need to stir up shit mate.
I saw it with my own eyes, if I saw the guy in person I can point out who it is exactly. End of the day footy is won on the field & the scoreboard. Jump on board before the train leaves haha

I'm not questioning what you saw but I will question why you need to put the whole club in it. A bit like the whole of Islam being trashed because of a few extremists. Know what I mean?
Toot toot mate, a few games to go and finals. Have you booked in your 2013 Premiership Tatt?

I'm not questioning what you saw but I will question why you need to put the whole club in it. A bit like the whole of Islam being trashed because of a few extremists. Know what I mean?
Toot toot mate, a few games to go and finals. Have you booked in your 2013 Premiership Tatt?

I thought the incident in question was ok I thought the glen Ordan water boy probably should have stayed out of it but I also didn't see the spitting. The windhamvale water boy handled it well by walking the glen Orden water boy away so check side is probably right not to tarnish the whole club on both sides from incidents of a couple.the people I was standing with we're saying that the 17 yo glen Orden kid every week starts a blue. I think that if he can give it out playing senior footy he should cop it as well but it will never be seen like that with a 17 yo.

I was watching from the pavilion side and thought it was a good game or a arm wrestle on who could play their way better. A good game that was not over until the final siren. Glen Orden were good but I feel they probably would have kicked more goals if the condition were different. The wind allowed their forward kicks to hold up as they kicked long and gave the windhamvale backs a chance to spoil all day. Windhamvale run looked dangerous and on a dryer or less windy day they may pose as a problem to Glrn Orden as their midfielders did not work as hard going back as they did when they had the ball but that might be due to having it all their way this year.
Windhamvale forward entry struggled and glen Orden backs ran and linked better and I reckon that was the difference.

Better players for me were fortune who is just class and glen Orden look to give him the ball. Antonello was solid all day as was huxtable on oshee.
Windhamvale Ellis was very hard and great all day resky I think it is the ruckman he is a intimidating player and was great. Also probably the most dangerous forward on the ground was Evo, glen Orden either could not get the match up right or didn't show him attention but for a big guy he turned guys inside out and was the only forward windhamvale had that looked like scoring and tgat really kicked well in the wind. His fitness was probably why he was off the ground so much I would imagine because he was a regular swap to the bench but windhamvale did use their bench hugely. Anyway just my thought but I rekon they might be the grand finalist yesterday's teams

Its never over til that final siren goes on grand final day. I have seen teams go undefeated all season to lose in straight sets.
Teams making it all the way undefeated and go down in the big one.
Also weather, injuries all comes into it. Anything can happen, anything will happen. Best team on the DAY.
However i would like a Glenorden vs Wyndhamvale granny (fingers crossed for that one)

Its never over til that final siren goes on grand final day. I have seen teams go undefeated all season to lose in straight sets.
Teams making it all the way undefeated and go down in the big one.
Also weather, injuries all comes into it. Anything can happen, anything will happen. Best team on the DAY.
However i would like a Glenorden vs Wyndhamvale granny (fingers crossed for that one)
Vs WV? Why? Easier than Parkside or better game?

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back