WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Was close in the last but orden kicked away to win by about 50 odd.... I left wv v lavo at 3/4 time with vales up by 90, but lavo had the wind in the last so I would say that's about how it ended up..

all of todays results

Caroline Springs
3.8 3.10 7.15 10.16 (76)
Albanvale 1.0 1.4 2.8 2.8 (20)

Glenorden 2.5 5.10 7.14 11.17 (83)
Sunshine Heights 1.2 3.4 5.4 7.5 (47)

Parkside 7.4 12.7 21.12 24.19 (163)
West Footscray 0.0 2.1 2.1 2.4 (16)

Laverton Magpies 0.1 1.2 1.4 2.6 (18)
Wyndhamvale 7.6 9.14 16.20 26.28 (184)

Sanctuary Lakes
1.1 10.8 17.9 28.19 (187)
North Sunshine 2.1 2.2 5.5 5.5 (35)

all of todays results

Caroline Springs 3.8 3.10 7.15 10.16 (76)
Albanvale 1.0 1.4 2.8 2.8 (20)

Glenorden 2.5 5.10 7.14 11.17 (83)
Sunshine Heights 1.2 3.4 5.4 7.5 (47)

Parkside 7.4 12.7 21.12 24.19 (163)
West Footscray 0.0 2.1 2.1 2.4 (16)

Laverton Magpies 0.1 1.2 1.4 2.6 (18)
Wyndhamvale 7.6 9.14 16.20 26.28 (184)

Sanctuary Lakes 1.1 10.8 17.9 28.19 (187)
North Sunshine 2.1 2.2 5.5 5.5 (35)
well done to Nick and the kids at sactuary lakes first win doesn't matter who against. from all reports your kids were only sticking fat last week, good on them. your club will grow,

Sweet win for CS ,
With the wind, kept there forward line open,
Switched the ball to the preferred side of the ground, were patient
And hit targets.
Against the wind, were strong in defense,filled the holes,
And defiantly harder at the contest, equally well coached.

Albanvale, played the wrong side of the ground, played from behind,
And blazed away,I've never seen a team kick so many times,
Out on the full,
The scoreboard flattered them.

Are you serious joe joe? Caro to beat us by 12! You must of had your head in the sand over the past 3 weeks. Albanvale will have to much speed and polish to take care of you blokes. Btw what position will you be playing?

yes i was dead serious! 2 goals 8, yous were junk worst skill i have seen all year, and all i can say is we are on the board! top 5 still in our sights

Heard a rumour that a young player wanted a clearence to go from hoppers xing to manor lakes but was cleared after 2nd clearence was lodged. Hoppers asked Manor Lakes for 5 new footballs for his clearence.. if this is true .you are a absolute disgrace hoppers doing this to a new club

Heard a rumour that a young player wanted a clearence to go from hoppers xing to manor lakes but was cleared after 2nd clearence was lodged. Hoppers asked Manor Lakes for 5 new footballs for his clearence.. if this is true .you are a absolute disgrace hoppers doing this to a new club

Yep, 5 sherrins, but he had signed a contract with
Hoppers, but wanted to play at Manor Lakes, no issues with Hoppers, they really wanted him to play,
But glad they worked something g out, thanks Amart for the footys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ma

Maybe Lavo didn't have a team ?
They did. WV won by heaps.
As for the senior game, the score may not show it but Lavo had a real dip. Fairly honest side and pretty hard at it. Also left early in the 3rd quarter and had a look a GO V Heights game. GO all over them. Could've been uglier if better conditions.

They did. WV won by heaps.
As for the senior game, the score may not show it but Lavo had a real dip. Fairly honest side and pretty hard at it. Also left early in the 3rd quarter and had a look a GO V Heights game. GO all over them. Could've been uglier if better conditions.[/quot do you think wv will go close to the flag? And will lavo win a game? I'm sure they would have many decent players.

Yep I agree with checkside... Wv clearly a lot better than lavo in skill, fitness and strategy, but lavo lost their whole bench by half time, they had a real crack but with no forward line they just couldn't capitalise on their forward entries... Although wv didn't look they got out of second gear to be honest..

Yep I agree with checkside... Wv clearly a lot better than lavo in skill, fitness and strategy, but lavo lost their whole bench by half time, they had a real crack but with no forward line they just couldn't capitalise on their forward entries... Although wv didn't look they got out of second gear to be honest..
Fair points however I think they must have gotten out of 2nd gear if they kicked 10 against that breeze in the last. Prick of a breeze. Did it die down?

HAZ25
Dunno if WV can win the flag. I'll wait for return bouts later in the year before I make a decision on that. Atm most would think GO in a canter.

Fair points however I think they must have gotten out of 2nd gear if they kicked 10 against that breeze in the last. Prick of a breeze. Did it die down?

HAZ25
Dunno if WV can win the flag. I'll wait for return bouts later in the year before I make a decision on that. Atm most would think GO in a canter.

I haven't seen GO yet, and can't wait.
Get an opurtunity to see them in 2 weeks when they
Take on Manor Lakes at Home on a Sunday, with the opening of there new rooms.
Would be fair to say, depending on how close Manor Lakes gets,
Will know where they sit amongst it this year.
Being on a Sunday, good chance for those yet to view both these teams,
To have a look.

I haven't seen GO yet, and can't wait.
Get an opurtunity to see them in 2 weeks when they
Take on Manor Lakes at Home on a Sunday, with the opening of there new rooms.
Would be fair to say, depending on how close Manor Lakes gets,
Will know where they sit amongst it this year.
Being on a Sunday, good chance for those yet to view both these teams,
To have a look.
I don't even know where you heard Sunday? Would be great!

Hoppers did this with another young player at the start of the year who left to go play at Yarraville but they asked for 11 new footballs this kid had played his whole junior football and seniors with the club is this the norm does this stuff happen with other clubs?

Hoppers did this with another young player at the start of the year who left to go play at Yarraville but they asked for 11 new footballs this kid had played his whole junior football and seniors with the club is this the norm does this stuff happen with other clubs?

The Manor Lakes footballer that left Hoppers was signed to a contract when he came to the club earlier this year, when he wasn't picked in the Seniors for a practice match he "sooked up" & "bagged" several players and officials via Text message's and didn't come back even though he was new to the club and the coaching staff wanted to see how he went as a player first prior to promoting him to the senior side, so compensation was asked for prior to giving him a clearance as he was contracted. GOOD LUCK BT !

The kid that went to Yarraville was also contracted for this year, so if you want him you pay !

We are sick of grooming individuals and then losing them for little or no compensation.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back