WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Yours and your other Sanctuary Lakes buddies thoughts are that of head in the sand.

If you don't think that these players that represent your club, talking about members of the same league, has nothing to do with your club, your delusional.

I hope you two are not decision makers down there, otherwise your club is stuffed.

There have been instances of suspensions in football and cricket in relation to Facebook and twitter before. If the WRFL were fair dinkum there would be some punishment coming.

And I am tipping that the SL president if he has half an idea, would have gone right through those boys last night at training.

The poor club person getting people to sponsor the club only for a group of the seniors to fight in the establishment. How embarrassing. Especially after the disgusting result on the weekend.

North Sunshine looking for 2 in a row!
if this was directed at me im sorry but i have nothing to do with the sanctuary lakes football club. i was just voicing what i thought

Very interested in seeing people's tips this weekend, also has anyones top 5 changed?
Um for what its worth,
Manor Lakes by 39 points
Albanvale by 45 points
Glen Orden by 70 points
Wyndhamvale by 30 goals
Parkside by 40 points
Nth Sunshine by 11 points

Ladder ???? ( after last round )
Glen Orden
Wyndhamvale
Parkside
Albanvale
Manor Lakes
Caroline Springs ( I know what you predicted Rooster44, not too sure ;) )
Sanctuary Lakes
Nth Sunshine
Laverton

And G.O to suffer there first defeat Round 13 ???

Jeez having ventured down to the brookers today Money Lakes look a top 3 side? They are sliding way under the radar,big strong ,quick like to know what type of coin they are paying some of there players? Before everyone says they have played no one ,it is the way they have Destroyed the opposition,parks beat the brookers by 30 g they should have won by more took there full forward off at 3qt had 14goals to his name,people's thoughts?

Jeez having ventured down to the brookers today Money Lakes look a top 3 side? They are sliding way under the radar,big strong ,quick like to know what type of coin they are paying some of there players? Before everyone says they have played no one ,it is the way they have Destroyed the opposition,parks beat the brookers by 30 g they should have won by more took there full forward off at 3qt had 14goals to his name,people's thoughts?
Did Braybrook have a full list? Heard a whisper that some were unavailable. Not sure if true.

Seen the GO boys down there too, taking notes ,
Must be doing there homework on Braybrook lol

A whisper about a team not at full strength,
I've never heard such things before
Well consider yourself informed of such things.
Of course it wouldn't have meant a much closer game but Shep comparing the score line to the Parkside game doesn't take into account changes in either team.

Manor lakes had 6 starting ones players out ... Ruckman centehalf back, 2 mids coach and one other who was having a kid...Played with 14 on the field in the last quarter to rest blokes again as we did against baby lakes, And as for the payment of players remember it's a brand new club do you really think we would be in the top 3 paying clubs?? just smart money! Ppl forget our whole senior side came back from trentham and followed our mate who got the coaching gig! It's called playing with and for our mate.... But you can keep calling us "money lakes" because it has a nice jealous ring to it :).... Also if you have seen out draw of course we will be top 3... Just that in everyone's ladders up until now everyone has not rated us! Which is fine by us down storm land! In saying that we are well aware that we have played nothing and our big tests start this week with Caroline springs!

Manor lakes had 6 starting ones players out ... Ruckman centehalf back, 2 mids coach and one other who was having a kid...Played with 14 on the field in the last quarter to rest blokes again as we did against baby lakes, And as for the payment of players remember it's a brand new club do you really think we would be in the top 3 paying clubs?? just smart money! Ppl forget our whole senior side came back from trentham and followed our mate who got the coaching gig! It's called playing with and for our mate.... But you can keep calling us "money lakes" because it has a nice jealous ring to it :).... Also if you have seen out draw of course we will be top 3... Just that in everyone's ladders up until now everyone has not rated us! Which is fine by us down storm land! In saying that we are well aware that we have played nothing and our big tests start this week with Caroline springs!

How good was the Reserves Ruckman in the ones today ?
And the other guys from the twos that got a chance.
The u/18's captain was close to BOG in the Reserves, and with about 12 guys still missing out on a game,
There is great depth for the season ahead, just a good problem to have selection night I guess.

It all sounds a lot like sour grapes to me squeeky clean!?
It doesn't make you any better than anyone at SLFC that was involved in the whole thing.....

I'm just the man that holds clubs accountable for the public comment that gets thrown around.

In this case, SL have a choice to be what they said they would be, a good cultured club, or they can go the opposite. The opposite is the easy path, the good cultured way is a bit more difficult.

Nothing they have done has suggested they will take the harder path in their short history.

We always thought we would be top 5 as we do have a soft draw but we have recruited so well it really is amazing how many good quality footballers they have got to the club in there 1st year i dont think people understand on here how hard it is to start a senior team from scratch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on Manor Lakes, haven't put a foot wrong.

Hopefully Sanctuary Lakes sort their stuff out, or at least come out and say they are scrapping everything they said that they stood for preseason.

We need to get this third division up and running, otherwise there is an unattainable dream of success for a few clubs.

And if that dream cant get closer, the bottom sides find it harder and harder to regroup.

Tregear put his head on the chopping block too, saying that Werribee, Old Westbourne, Point Cook and Williamstown are looking at coming back to the WRFL.

He has to get across at least one of them for his own credibility.

Don't worry SL people, I will be banging that drum come the end of the year and the only new sides are the Williams Landing / Truganina / Tarniets that have already been floated around.

And if any other club leaves, there are major concerns. Does anyone else have fears for this comp?

Still hearing that there will be a 5 division North West/ West super league formed in the next couple of years.

With Juniors, it would make it the biggest league in the country. Would that increase the likeliness of some other clubs to join? Werribee Centrals, Werribee Ammos, Westbourne, Point Cook, Williamstown, maybe even some RDFL sides or Ballarat sides?

How will all this affect the struggling existing WRFL division 2 clubs?

And after all the crap I have given Sanctuary lakes this week, on reflection, they might be struggling to get other clubs bad habits out of its players. Surely they would have inherited some bad habits from other clubs.

Maybe a few from Lavo, Point Cook & Altona...........

bad week of tipping by me last week we had a few outs against sunny heights and lost by around 10 goals next time will be a lot closer they are no where near the standard of wvale or parkside and if anything we probably should have only lost by 2-3 goals as we dropped heads in last quarter letting them kick 9 goals.

this weeks tips
i didnt realise a game was on yesterday however i would have said manor lakes by 60 they are lookig the goods and proved it yesterday who is this priest? 40 goals from 4 games wow!!!

other games

caro to beat albanvale by 12
glen orden to beat sun heights by 127
wvale to beat lavo by 225
parkside to beat w foots by 103
sanctuary lakes to beat north sunshine by 55

bad week of tipping by me last week we had a few outs against sunny heights and lost by around 10 goals next time will be a lot closer they are no where near the standard of wvale or parkside and if anything we probably should have only lost by 2-3 goals as we dropped heads in last quarter letting them kick 9 goals.

I agree CS were really unlucky to lose against Heights. If some luck went your way a 60 point loss could have easliy been a comfortable win :confused:

Who were these "few out" you had last week? I'll keep an eye out for them down the track.:thumbsu:

this weeks tips
i didnt realise a game was on yesterday however i would have said manor lakes by 60 they are lookig the goods and proved it yesterday who is this priest? 40 goals from 4 games wow!!!

other games

Are you serious joe joe? Caro to beat us by 12! You must of had your head in the sand over the past 3 weeks. Albanvale will have to much speed and polish to take care of you blokes. Btw what position will you be playing?

this weeks tips

other games

Geez Joe, as there a game you's have lost, not through bad luck, or having some guys out ?
Ty Preist is our 3rd option up forward, that's having a purple patch lol, na seriously
Go's alright and the guys give him good delivery.

Is there a theory on why you think you's will beat Albanvale ?

Are you serious joe joe? Caro to beat us by 12! You must of had your head in the sand over the past 3 weeks. Albanvale will have to much speed and polish to take care of you blokes. Btw what position will you be playing?

how about what position are you? and yes im serious you guys are pretenders beat sanctuary lakes by 5 goals and braybrook by 8 goals who lost to parkside by 172 so considering we lost to parkside by 100 then it will be a good game.

we love for you blokes to go in as cocky favs

Oh joe joe if you put as much time into your footy as you do with your stats you guys would be going along very nicely. ;)

T. Priest is Barry priests nephew who the league b&f is named after in the senior division... Has been up trentham with us kicking bags for the last 2 seasons often getting double and triple teamed... Which will start to happen from now on! Big lump of a lad, not overly tall but is deceptively quick off the mark and has buckets (no I'm not Priesty before you say I am lol) he's kicked 70 odd last two years in a row in a better comp IMO... With playing 75% of the season both yrs lol

I agree with joe joe glen orden will teach sunny heights a lesson! They have improved on last years divvy 1 efforts that I watched of them last yr, but they are still a good 10/12 goals off the top 4 of wv/parks/go/ml (that's in no particular order)

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back