WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets try and get some Chatter going on here.....
BIGGEST SURPRISE ???
BIGGEST DISSAPOINTMENT ???
ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN ???
ONE. THING WE WILL SEE HAPPEN ???
COMP BNF ???
Bray brook
Caroline springs
Nth sunshine win there 2nd game of the year
Park side and glenorden to play off in gf
Mallia ( sunny heights) in my opinion te best player in divvy 2

BIGGEST SURPRISE ???
COMP BNF ???

Surprise - manor lakes. (came to play, and prepared)
Disapointment - laverton. (under achieving, for what cattle they have)
Like to see - weapons kick a footy. (know all)
Will see - orden parkside gf. (common sense really)
Bnf - last years result was an epic joke, so it could be anyone. (Lucky dip)

TTT

BIGGEST SURPRISE ???
COMP BNF ???

Manor Lakes and how competitive they are already.
Poor umpiring by blokes who have been around for a while
Parkside v WV GF. Close game, better spectacle.
GO v Parkside GF. Will the winner go up?
Don't care.

apparently altona have put in a report or something against/about sanctuary lakes to the wrfl. wonder what this is all about?
Maybe something to do with the juniors who have followed Nick Wadell to Sanctuary Lakes? Clearances went in last week for Jets listed players O'Leary and Abou-Zeid from Altona to Sanctuary Lakes, then were cancelled less than 24 hours later. Both O'Leary and Abou-Zeid played for Altona last weekend due to a Jets bye. Must be something to do with that.

Maybe something to do with the juniors who have followed Nick Wadell to Sanctuary Lakes? Clearances went in last week for Jets listed players O'Leary and Abou-Zeid from Altona to Sanctuary Lakes, then were cancelled less than 24 hours later. Both O'Leary and Abou-Zeid played for Altona last weekend due to a Jets bye. Must be something to do with that.

You're absolutely spot on. Altona not at all happy the young blokes wanted to follow Nick Waddell. Effectively blocked where the kids wanted to play.

So how does Altona respond? Deny the clearance of Jordon Allen to the Sharks. Well done Vikings - quality stuff.

Missing comments from old mate Squeeky this week. Told me last week not to comment only when the Sharks win - how did Money Lakes go last week. Basically confirmed they will be the fourth best team in the comp - if they keep their players when they can't pay them anymore. Poor old Squeek. Seems to have gone missing with his boys losing last week. At least I'm on here. Quite proud of the young Sharks - yes, beaten by 20 goals by Glenorden but not disgraced. Continuing to build a club using the right methods - not just cash.

I bet you were giggling to yourself posting this........not bad but seriously below par considering its the same terrible comments time and time again and the great ex lavo supercoach JM liking your work pppffffttttt.......Oh wait there's no 3 in my list of guns from wrfl div 2......caintrain tipratthommo and Laverton magpies........ahhhhhhhh effing spuds!!!!!

Are you serious? You kept me waiting 3 days, and Ive wasted almost $4 on my dodo wireless logging in to see if youve replied, and you dish up that slop? Youve changed weapo. Very disappointed. How are my comments terrible? Theres variety, originality and humor. Give me a break. I was never a gun in my time but ill happily give you 6 months supply of marathon dimmies and put 500 over the bar for you and all your 'mates', and ill even deactivate my bf account,if you put your hand up to play at fb in the magoos the next time round, and show me how much of a local footy expert you are. Youre the fat westie version of damein barret and hatchy except you have no teeth and nothing but an opinion. You still havent answered any of my serious questions, and your boy 'jimmy' was only ever nice to you because he probably thought you were 'Special'. Sorry bloke. :eek:

I still love you, TTT

You're absolutely spot on. Altona not at all happy the young blokes wanted to follow Nick Waddell. Effectively blocked where the kids wanted to play.

So how does Altona respond? Deny the clearance of Jordon Allen to the Sharks. Well done Vikings - quality stuff.

Missing comments from old mate Squeeky this week. Told me last week not to comment only when the Sharks win - how did Money Lakes go last week. Basically confirmed they will be the fourth best team in the comp - if they keep their players when they can't pay them anymore. Poor old Squeek. Seems to have gone missing with his boys losing last week. At least I'm on here. Quite proud of the young Sharks - yes, beaten by 20 goals by Glenorden but not disgraced. Continuing to build a club using the right methods - not just cash.

Paulie, I'm sure your president isn't pulling his pud over respectable 120 point losses?

If that is your mentality, you blokes might be successful, in division 3.

But then again, you blokes have no president after he pulled the pin on you blokes.

Club with no direction and happy with 120 point losses....

Look out the sharks beat another struggling side, I imagine the egos down there are getting an almighty pat.

And who are the other three sides that will make us the fourth best team?

Glen Orden
Wyndham Vale
And who?

And our sponsors will be right, we just picked up Sanctuary Lakes Hotel, apparently due to some unforeseen incidents, they had some cash left in their sponsorship pool....

manor lakesarkside by 2 points

I rate Parkside the 2nd best team in Div2

So all the big mouths bagging the club and the coach there's your reality check

What this club had done in there first season is incredible and the bloke everybody wants have a crack at on here is one of the main reasons so huge respect to Heath Hunter and everybody else involved.

Someone tell me what start up club have been able to do what they have done its great for the league to have another competitive team in the division.

I rate Parkside the 2nd best team in Div2

So all the big mouths bagging the club and the coach there's your reality check

What this club had done in there first season is incredible and the bloke everybody wants have a crack at on here is one of the main reasons so huge respect to Heath Hunter and everybody else involved.

Someone tell me what start up club have been able to do what they have done its great for the league to have another competitive team in the division.
A very good effort by a start up club no doubt. Credit to all those who were able to secure the funds to get a competitive team on the ground. Take that as you will but most start up clubs wouldn't have the means to attract the calibre of players needed to be competitive and be finals aspirants. Very well done by the admins of ML and that's not tongue in cheek.
As for a reality check for those bagging the club and coach, it'll take more than a last gasp win against Parkside to shut them up. They'll shut up if ML beat or get within 5 goals of GO in the return bout. If not, you have to wait for finals. Long season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A very good effort by a start up club no doubt. Credit to all those who were able to secure the funds to get a competitive team on the ground. Take that as you will but most start up clubs wouldn't have the means to attract the calibre of players needed to be competitive and be finals aspirants. Very well done by the admins of ML and that's not tongue in cheek.
As for a reality check for those bagging the club and coach, it'll take more than a last gasp win against Parkside to shut them up. They'll shut up if ML beat or get within 5 goals of GO in the return bout. If not, you have to wait for finals. Long season.

In the end of the day the club needs to rated on what other start up clubs have done and that's it so far Manor Lakes have been very impressive

In the end of the day the club needs to rated on what other start up clubs have done and that's it so far Manor Lakes have been very impressive

Fair point but it won't be seen that way. People look at the cash and the calibre of players at the club and then the fact that it's a start up club gets lost.

Rumour has it there was another all in brawl involving Glenorden again this week and a player has been given a 2nd strike and asked not to come back?

Anybody else heard this?

Paulie, I'm sure your president isn't pulling his pud over respectable 120 point losses?

If that is your mentality, you blokes might be successful, in division 3.

But then again, you blokes have no president after he pulled the pin on you blokes.

Club with no direction and happy with 120 point losses....

Look out the sharks beat another struggling side, I imagine the egos down there are getting an almighty pat.

And who are the other three sides that will make us the fourth best team?

Glen Orden
Wyndham Vale
And who?

And our sponsors will be right, we just picked up Sanctuary Lakes Hotel, apparently due to some unforeseen incidents, they had some cash left in their sponsorship pool....
Just because you're so into spreading untruths, Squeeky, I'll humour the site with a reply.

Firstly,
Glenorden 9 9 0 0 0 0 1497 407 36 367.81
2 Parkside 9 7 2 0 0 0 1211 452 28 267.92
3 Wyndhamvale 9 7 2 0 0 0 1041 504 28 206.55
are the three teams who will be proven to be better than Money Lakes.

Secondly, we do have a president. He doesn't "pull his pud" - like yourself - he deals in truths and realities. He's a very successful businessman who recently came on board when work commitments proved too much for our inaugural president - who is also a very successful businessman.

Thirdly, you won't be sponsored by the SL Hotel, as we are and will continue to be. The manager of the hotel has not missed any of our home games and has already signed up for increased sponsorship in 2014. And, unlike so many of Money Lakes' sponsors, the SL Hotel has already paid their commitment.

Fourthly, so good to see you back on the site after your win on the weekend. Didn't hear from you after the Wyndham Vale flogging - funnily enough, the very thing you accused me of the week before.

So back in your hole for a little while now Squeek. Go and fix some of your own club's problems rather than being so fixated on the Sharks. You have so much love for us deep down it's kind of sickening, especially the way you try to cover it up with old lies and rubbish.

Rumour has it there was another all in brawl involving Glenorden again this week and a player has been given a 2nd strike and asked not to come back?

Anybody else heard this?
Are you talking about there u/18s game? Got called off just after half time maybe Rooster 44 can comment.Also heard on weekend WRFL investigating Heights v Lavo game involving some cowardly acts behind play :thumbsdown:

Are you talking about there u/18s game? Got called off just after half time maybe Rooster 44 can comment.Also heard on weekend WRFL investigating Heights v Lavo game involving some cowardly acts behind play :thumbsdown:

I heard it was in the seniors but not going to comment until someone can provide the truth

So i am assuming people have not heard much as this board would be on fire

Yes. very cowardly to eye gouge a player and then when you get your lights punched out make a report to the league :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back