WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Very Quiet on Divvy 2

Surprising really with some of the whispers going around true or crap;
  • Ty Priest - Falcons?
  • North Footscray - picking up a number of old Warriors
  • Caroline Springs - some former Divvy 1 players including premiership players from a couple of years ago. (Top 3 if true)

Very Quiet on Divvy 2

• Ty Priest - Falcons?
  • Caroline Springs - some former Divvy 1 players including premiership players from a couple of years ago. (Top 3 if true)
parkside to lose a few to an overseas holiday
lavo are on there knees no money no players
braybrook set to announce new coach and a few signings
glenorden 'quietly' going about there business will be better then this year

lavo are on there knees no money no players

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. The club has a group of 12-15 (be it small but a big improvement on last preseason numbers) already training twice a week ahead of when the club officially starts it's preseason. Please do all bigfooty readers a favor and only base all future posts on facts!

Cheers! :)

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. The club has a group of 12-15 (be it small but a big improvement on last preseason numbers) already training twice a week ahead of when the club officially starts it's preseason. Please do all bigfooty readers a favor and only base all future posts on facts!

Cheers! :)
mate if all bigfooty posts were based on facts the site wouldve shut down 10years ago so give us a spell !! as TTR said plenty of whispers going around and im just passing on what id been told !! hope for lavos sake your right and my mails wrong hate seeing clubs struggle

Very Quiet on Divvy 2

• Ty Priest - Falcons?

Surely Priesty wouldn't go to Falcons would he?
As for North Footscray, I met with the club to chat about playing and they were very clear on who they were targeting.
If they are getting "old Warriors" they are not targeting who they aid they wanted.
As for Lakers, they have recruited probably the best they have ever recruited with more than half a dozen really good division 1 experienced players.
I am confident in saying they will be the big improves for 2014.

Surely Priesty wouldn't go to Falcons would he?
As for North Footscray, I met with the club to chat about playing and they were very clear on who they were targeting.
If they are getting "old Warriors" they are not targeting who they aid they wanted.
As for Lakers, they have recruited probably the best they have ever recruited with more than half a dozen really good division 1 experienced players.
I am confident in saying they will be the big improves for 2014.

North Footscray have signed Kieran Murphy, played in the middle at Sunshine, good pick up, think he is about 26 or 27.

Very Quiet on Divvy 2

• Ty Priest - Falcons?

Ty priest will not be going anywhere.
No chance at all will he be leaving, especially to the dark side of 3030

I though Newport were going to have a senior team in 2014.
Would be a natural progression for their under 18s

I though Newport were going to have a senior team in 2014.
Would be a natural progression for their under 18s

Would just be diluting the existing talent pool... 50 players would be needed... Some would come from 18's... The rest would come from other wrfl clubs...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Sanc. Lakes have recruited a new 200cm 100kg ruckman and a blistering onballer?!?! ;)

both str8 from the TAC cup bendigo pioneers side!!!

Heard Sanc. Lakes have recruited a new 200cm 100kg ruckman and a blistering onballer?!?! ;)

both str8 from the TAC cup bendigo pioneers side!!!

If this is true why would you play div 2 football from TAC CUP? Wouldn't you wanna play in a higher grade to keep bettering your football? And maybe have a chance of getting drafted?

If this is true why would you play div 2 football from TAC CUP? Wouldn't you wanna play in a higher grade to keep bettering your football? And maybe have a chance of getting drafted?

Might have something to do with Sanc Lakes' new sponsor????

any young bloke would bite at some $$ being offered!!

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back