WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Munn didn't see it coming full stop. Thats from the horses mouth. By the way the 50 wasn't for the cheap punch. The cheap punch came after the 50 when he was making his way down back so your facts are a bit wrong. Anyway I am sure Derich is disappointed in himself for hitting a guy not looking at him, it's not normally his style but like I said it wasn't his day. He got 3 votes though but they were for Heights.

Scordo is ridiculous but you should be happy it turned a 15 goal win into a 6 goal win.

Your backline is crap on a finals grounds because the on ballers can't get back and its one on one. You know that and never more evident that last week.

Our backline had the lowest or second lowest kicked against it this year. Part reason that it isn't the lowest is that they attack and thats why we score heavily often. They have tightened up you must agree your only winner up forward was Eldridge. That puts it at 5 wins to us 1 to you, how bads your forward line then Clive. The only reason people don't rate our backline as much is the big names don't play there but I would back our backline against anyone. I honestly don't see them beaten one on one over the course of a day very often if at all.

Honestly TD as an unbiased reader i really hope you can back all this talk up i really do because it would be a shame to see everyone havin a crack at all this talk if you lose when it counts most (not trying to give you ammo mate cause you dont need any)........ in saying that there is nothing better than confidence........ personally i would be worried more about my team then anyone elses whether or not they have had a crack is irelevant as there is nothing worse than having all this confidence thrown back in your face (if you do lose...... if not then i stand corrected) good luck anyway lads......

We had plenty of the ball but couldn't hit a target or put scoreboard pressure on you to stay in the game. Eldridge played well, but missed sitters in the first half whereas you forwards kicked them.

15 goals is rubbish and the height of arrogance.

Derich gave away a soft 50 metres to Munn. As he was being dragged he approached Munn front on (who had been giving him lip) and smacked him. If Derich approaches me front on after I have given him lip then I would be prepared. Munn should have taken his 50 and been quiet. No point whinging later. The Heights boys could have done something (the incident happened right in front of the bald full back) but chose not to. That is their prerogative.

You were too good on the day and am not disputing it. Just as the scoreboard flattered you at your ground after we had stretched the lead to about 40 somehing points at one stage, perhaps we fortunate to only lose by 6 goals. Who knows? All I know is that we need to improve big time to get over the Cobras.

Your right probably would have been 12 goals, a lot more than 6, not the height of arrogance, fact. You right too the scoreboard flattered us at Heights. On that we still had the same scoring shots and if we had of kicked straight in the second where we had 70% of the play we would have been 4 goals up at half time and a fair chance to win or at least a better position to win.

Eldridge's only downfall we all know is his kicking same as Blair I am told but never seen him play. I was merely pointing out that our 'crap' backline had 5 wins against your other five forwards.

Good luck tomorrow think that the loss of Grainger is bigger than Eldridge so for you it at least balances out or better for you. Hope both teams are ready to play as it should be a good game. Think and hope North win. If you are at the football today Clive come say hello.

Go Heights, good whether today which although I think we are the best wet whether team the dry conditions suit our game. With the good whether both teams will get an indication about where they are truely at.

You can hear a pin drop on a feather pillow in here tonight. It's not too surprising, I suppose, since we Dragons were sent home with our tails more or less between our legs. It was very well done by West today and the Roosters deserve to be crowing over the next fortnight, however I am sure that I won't be the last to remind all and sundry that this finals series is still very much alive. Neither team capitalised on the torrent of scoring opportunities that each enjoyed at one time or another. There were a few lack-lustre individual performances - whether they were forced by canny match-ups or not remains to be seen. I for one hope that we get the opportunity to find out for certain in two weeks. :cool:

Good luck to North and the Cobras tomorrow. We'll all be watching with bated breath.

You can hear a pin drop on a feather pillow in here tonight. It's not too surprising, I suppose, since we Dragons were sent home with our tails more or less between our legs. It was very well done by West today and the Roosters deserve to be crowing over the next fortnight, however I am sure that I won't be the last to remind all and sundry that this finals series is still very much alive. Neither team capitalised on the torrent of scoring opportunities that each enjoyed at one time or another. There were a few lack-lustre individual performances - whether they were forced by canny match-ups or not remains to be seen. I for one hope that we get the opportunity to find out for certain in two weeks. :cool:

Good luck to North and the Cobras tomorrow. We'll all be watching with bated breath.

That's footy. Can't win em' all. How many did Greto kick?

Munn didn't see it coming full stop. Thats from the horses mouth. By the way the 50 wasn't for the cheap punch. The cheap punch came after the 50 when he was making his way down back so your facts are a bit wrong. Anyway I am sure Derich is disappointed in himself for hitting a guy not looking at him, it's not normally his style but like I said it wasn't his day. He got 3 votes though but they were for Heights.

Scordo is ridiculous but you should be happy it turned a 15 goal win into a 6 goal win.

Your backline is crap on a finals grounds because the on ballers can't get back and its one on one. You know that and never more evident that last week.

Our backline had the lowest or second lowest kicked against it this year. Part reason that it isn't the lowest is that they attack and thats why we score heavily often. They have tightened up you must agree your only winner up forward was Eldridge. That puts it at 5 wins to us 1 to you, how bads your forward line then Clive. The only reason people don't rate our backline as much is the big names don't play there but I would back our backline against anyone. I honestly don't see them beaten one on one over the course of a day very often if at all.

Don't want to stir the pot here. But the NF runner came out to drag DD after giving away 50. It looked like he wasn't going to come off, but the runner persisted and after 2 or 3 minutes he came off. He didn't head straight to the bench, but straight at Disco. Disco was looking, but I don't think he expected the 'how ya going mate'. It was cheap, but not from behind. It also set off the events that lead to the 1/2 time kefuffle (sorry if the spelling is not good).

Onto todays game - poor kicking by both forward lines. Bit of wind and a bit of pressure, but still not great.

Good luck to North and Albanvale tomorrow.

Saliba smashed Gretto today. Gretto got a late one in junk time. Chicky dominated and all the Dragons so called guns went missing after halftime. It will more than likely be a West vs Dragons Grand Final and I expect the same result as today. Dragons just dont have the full package to compete with the best. I have a feeling also that the Dragons underestimated how good Innella is from 50+ metres out. I think I remember "NO LANE NO WEST" from someone earlier in the week.

my prediction was right.........west too strong.........

td bangers match report please........no ifs or buts in it either.......

then ill give you mine.......after all the talk and the ''cant wait's'' spose we will have to wait till next time.............lol.....

dissapointing to pay 10 bucks and get an effort like that from heights..............thats 2 and a half froffies i couldnt drink to see that garbage........

my prediction was right.........west too strong.........

td bangers match report please........no ifs or buts in it either.......

then ill give you mine.......after all the talk and the ''cant wait's'' spose we will have to wait till next time.............lol.....

dissapointing to pay 10 bucks and get an effort like that from heights..............thats 2 and a half froffies i couldnt drink to see that garbage........

You did the best you could and that's it.

What a suprise. We$t beat Heights and Gemini's computer starts working again :rolleyes:

We$t were too good on the day. Heights only had 3 or 4 players that played well. Mcghie was too good and should have kicked 7 or 8.

Yes Saliba held Greto to 1. He is a really good player but I hope he doesn't get paid by the posession.

Inella can kick a footy but he is Division twos biggest CAT by a long way. Not really fond of the hard ball.

We$t were too good on the day.

You have got to be joking about that comment From50? Have the Dragons had 2 off games now against West? 2 from 2 for West and margins getting bigger. When are you going to come to the realisation that the Dragons may just not be able to compete with West. Maybe $pend some more money next season.

What a suprise. We$t beat Heights and Gemini's computer starts working again :rolleyes:

We$t were too good on the day. Heights only had 3 or 4 players that played well. Mcghie was too good and should have kicked 7 or 8.

Yes Saliba held Greto to 1. He is a really good player but I hope he doesn't get paid by the posession.

Inella can kick a footy but he is Division twos biggest CAT by a long way. Not really fond of the hard ball.

Dont worry about greto being well held, or the fact that u guys only had 4 good players, the reason that u guys got smashed comes down to 3 words...... "ZIGGY BLOODY KADOUR" what an insult to him to have some midget (who is supposedly 1 of ur better players) running around with him. abolsute crap coaching in my opinion (and it is an unbiased 1 as i am not affilated with either side but am sick of some of the crap i read on here).....
and i keep hearing bout all these big stars performing evey week, well with the weakness of Division 2 footy, its no wonder greto kicks 15 bags of goals out of 17 games, or mallia gets 30+ touches in 15 of his 17 games etc etc, but when it comes time for the big boys to come out and play, well yesterday was a perfect example of seperating the men from the boys......lets just hope the GF isnt as predictable boys.......

What can i say tats does the talk but backs it up with the walk, What a fukn win, 5 goals down and we went bang, bang and bang. To be honest it was a very good hit out, North were very competitive but i think we had to much run, red devil pal did you see the tats man, run, run and carry. I cant wait for next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont worry about greto being well held, or the fact that u guys only had 4 good players, the reason that u guys got smashed comes down to 3 words...... "ZIGGY BLOODY KADOUR" what an insult to him to have some midget (who is supposedly 1 of ur better players) running around with him. abolsute crap coaching in my opinion (and it is an unbiased 1 as i am not affilated with either side but am sick of some of the crap i read on here).....
and i keep hearing bout all these big stars performing evey week, well with the weakness of Division 2 footy, its no wonder greto kicks 15 bags of goals out of 17 games, or mallia gets 30+ touches in 15 of his 17 games etc etc, but when it comes time for the big boys to come out and play, well yesterday was a perfect example of seperating the men from the boys......lets just hope the GF isnt as predictable boys.......

Go back to the Hawthorn Board GOOSE... havnt heard a thing out of you all year so don't fire up now.:thumbsdown:

Good win by the Devils today. Albanvale didn't want it enough. Good to see that the best 3 teams in the comp are still in it.

Anyone from WE$t Footscray able to explain to me the Under 9 tactic of sending 3 players in for the toss each week? You look like fools. Have heard that if Heights were to make it through our under 12's and Under 14's are gonna get stripped and go in for the toss with Greto:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Good win by the Devils today. Albanvale didn't want it enough. Good to see that the best 3 teams in the comp are still in it.

Anyone from WE$t Footscray able to explain to me the Under 9 tactic of sending 3 players in for the toss each week? You look like fools. Have heard that if Heights were to make it through our under 12's and Under 14's are gonna get stripped and go in for the toss with Greto:thumbsu::thumbsu:

The only thing that looked foolish yesterday was your score. I also liked the way the division one thread told you too piss off after you told them the Heights were flying....classic....

I also liked the way the division one thread told you too piss off after you told them the Heights were flying....classic....

A bit early for that even though i'm backing Heights to get up and take it!:)

Thats the reply to what I posted on the Div1 thread....

Guess that u r looking as foolish as the 2 extra captains standing in the middle playing with their balls while the coin was tossed:D:D

gee you have gone lower than low.........not only you spruik about your team which is fair enough you bag blokes about their mums and now cause you got your pants pulled down again you come up with this crappy post about u/9's n crap..........

you gotta stay off this thing cause its making your club look bad......and as a prevoius winner of a best clubman award your not going in the right dirctions with your posts.........im feeling a bit of a sore lOOser we have got on our hands..........

keep up the good work bangers:thumbsu::thumbsu:

gee you have gone lower than low.........not only you spruik about your team which is fair enough you bag blokes about their mums and now cause you got your pants pulled down again you come up with this crappy post about u/9's n crap..........

you gotta stay off this thing cause its making your club look bad......and as a prevoius winner of a best clubman award your not going in the right dirctions with your posts.........im feeling a bit of a sore lOOser we have got on our hands..........

Thanks for the support Weapons :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Never won a best clubmen award but with a vote from u I might get up this year.

Because you are the Number 1 man on this thread I'll take ur advice and have a spell. My next post will be in exactly 7 days when i get on to post my thoughts on the We$t v Heights Granny. My second post from now will be Somewhere between the 9th and 16th... whenever i am sober enough during the celebrations to get on and give a few sprays :D

Thanks for the support Weapons :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Never won a best clubmen award but with a vote from u I might get up this year.

Because you are the Number 1 man on this thread I'll take ur advice and have a spell. My next post will be in exactly 7 days when i get on to post my thoughts on the We$t v Heights Granny. My second post from now will be Somewhere between the 9th and 16th... whenever i am sober enough during the celebrations to get on and give a few sprays :D

you will post again.......GOOSE.......:thumbsu:lol

and some how i dont think you will get there........so you might be on the fizz a little eirlier..........

no spruiking this week cause if you guys lOOse its gonna be on for young and old.........

[Are heights the new collingwood of finals footy every year they get the woobels yet again on satday i reckon the roosters wil win on the weekend red devil im on boared its taken me 20 weeks but uve got there well done dealt u would have beaten coburg if we werent in a league of cheates. Hopefuly the heights boys will have some excuses on y they didnt win on the weekend cause its great reading well worth a laugh TD:thumbsu:

how u going young fella u live on here

[Are heights the new collingwood of finals footy every year they get the woobels yet again on satday i reckon the roosters wil win on the weekend red devil im on boared its taken me 20 weeks but uve got there well done dealt u would have beaten coburg if we werent in a league of cheates. Hopefuly the heights boys will have some excuses on y they didnt win on the weekend cause its great reading well worth a laugh TD:thumbsu:

2004 Heights made second week of finals - good result

2005 Heights made second weeks of final narrowly losing to West- good result

2006 Bombed out to a side that makes the finals once every 10 years - bad result. Our 3 best players injured mind you.

2007 Not over yet by a long shot.

Hammer probably best you don't try to be a smart a r s e being from a club like Coburg and also being a soft hang out player that you are. How are you spending your weekend whilst we are enjoying finals football.

As for yesterdays game West were better on the day and deserved the win. Heights didn't take our chances in the first to be 3 or 4 goals up at quarter time putting a bit of scoreboard pressure. West took their chances. A lot is learnt from a loss and I know that West know it's not all over. Nevertheless they are still undefeated and the team to beat.

Positives for Heights is that in the wash up it was 36 shots at goal to 29 which isn't a huge difference. We had many players down who can improve. The best positive out of the loss is that it will hurt West more when we beat them in the grand final now.

And the fool bagging Matty Caruana he is the best tackler at the club and if I had an educated guess would say Ziggy is very sore today. Not one of Matts best games but is a first class player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back