WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only captain to have a 100% winning record too....................... Thats only bcos we played 1 game and the other games got washed out, and we played a team of nuffies in that 1 and only game that year.

You are being kind about steaming in though mate.

I heard that Deer Park are trying to put together a fairly decent coaching panel and recruiting drive for next year. Any truth in this? B4 you ask how I know this, I was asked last week if I was interested.

this is true ......are you interested????

mark ''goldie''mcgoldrick is president and jamie madigan will be coaching.....

with a merger with another jounior club in our area.....but we will have to wait and see how it all comes through.....

new clubrooms/lights/ground getting fixed up sounds promising..........about bloody time i recon........we will have the best clubrooms/groun/lights in div 2 next year and that aswell as some coin would be a fair carott to dangle in front of somebody's eyes.....

sounds as though you recon div 2 is a ''shit comp'' were your words to me a couple of saturdays ago which is fair enough compared to what your used too......

last years last year good luck if you do get job but please no over age players this year ?

hahahaha yes ive got the job and definately no over ages this time around......i dont like to blame people but she(you know who) is a shocker and unorganised.....this year training dates already done also a players list of all a and b turf u/21's will be invited to train...........

as well as training shirts/shorts.....playing shirts and caps.......we will look the goods.....

hahahaha yes ive got the job and definately no over ages this time around......i dont like to blame people but she(you know who) is a shocker and unorganised.....this year training dates already done also a players list of all a and b turf u/21's will be invited to train...........

as well as training shirts/shorts.....playing shirts and caps.......we will look the goods.....

Last time I checked this was Big Footy not Big Cricket....

this is true ......are you interested????

mark ''goldie''mcgoldrick is president and jamie madigan will be coaching.....

with a merger with another jounior club in our area.....but we will have to wait and see how it all comes through.....

new clubrooms/lights/ground getting fixed up sounds promising..........about bloody time i recon........we will have the best clubrooms/groun/lights in div 2 next year and that aswell as some coin would be a fair carott to dangle in front of somebody's eyes.....

sounds as though you recon div 2 is a ''shit comp'' were your words to me a couple of saturdays ago which is fair enough compared to what your used too......

I have hardly seen division 2 footy but from what people have told me, guys go out there to flatten others. Not sure if this happens or not but that was what I was referring to by 'shit comp'. The standard isnt great but that wasnt what I was talking about. I have never played division 2 and dont think I would play. I have nothing against divvy 2 at all. We all have to play somewhere and most people play in this comp bcos 'their team' (where they grew up or have ties etc) is in there. Im sure there are plenty of gun players playing divvy 2 that would walk into 1st division sides. Why would people choose to leave a division 1 side and their mates to play division 2? Generally, money may be the only reason and I wouldnt play divvy 2 just for the money.

Just wanted to clear that up b4 I copped it 4 being a bigheaded 1st division player which is hardly anything to be bragging about anyway.

I have hardly seen division 2 footy but from what people have told me, guys go out there to flatten others. Not sure if this happens or not but that was what I was referring to by 'shit comp'. The standard isnt great but that wasnt what I was talking about. I have never played division 2 and dont think I would play. I have nothing against divvy 2 at all. We all have to play somewhere and most people play in this comp bcos 'their team' (where they grew up or have ties etc) is in there. Im sure there are plenty of gun players playing divvy 2 that would walk into 1st division sides. Why would people choose to leave a division 1 side and their mates to play division 2? Generally, money may be the only reason and I wouldnt play divvy 2 just for the money.

Just wanted to clear that up b4 I copped it 4 being a bigheaded 1st division player which is hardly anything to be bragging about anyway.

Are you sure??

Your not on the divy 1 thread anymore so has Goldie & Jamie offered you big coin @ Deer Park?:)

Beazer you are welcome at North Footscray. Best facilities in the comp. Good young coach and your old mate Scratcher plays there!

you wont cop anything from me champ........:thumbsu:good luck on the week end....

Beazer you are welcome at North Footscray. Best facilities in the comp. Good young coach and your old mate Scratcher plays there!

Good for spectators on a rainy day too in the middle of winter.

Hear the guiness book of records are speaking to Eldridge this week, apparently his broken arm has healed in 10 days.

not for long red devil.....hows the side looking????every 1 fit????

how can you beat heights????

would you rather play at altona or yarraville????

Everyone is available and yes we can beat Heights (straight bat).

Thanks for the support Weapons. Personally, I think there is more atmosphere, better grounds conditions etc at Yarraville, but I don't think anyone is too pushed.

What happened with Robbie May? I heard Skinny (no.5?) is leaving Deer Park to chase dollars next year. Perhaps Heights will approach.

Good for spectators on a rainy day too in the middle of winter.

Hear the guiness book of records are speaking to Eldridge this week, apparently his broken arm has healed in 10 days.

Don't listen to him Beazer. There is plenty of shelter. Great social scene and we don't all dress in tracksuit pants 24/7.

Scott can't wait to take on Heights. He is our very own swingman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

watched the wesy v hts game n been hearing all about how quick hts is n how good greto is , n that west r too old n slow ,dont play for each other n chase the money, are hts red n white coz if not wat a lot of crap that is

Are you sure??

Your not on the divy 1 thread anymore so has Goldie & Jamie offered you big coin @ Deer Park?:)

Not sure what you are implying with your initial question so I will disregard it.

And no they havent offered me coin at all, I didnt even speak to either of those 2. It was an informal chat with somebody who Goldie and Jamie are trying to get there who I bumped into and he just asked whether Id go there if he did. Nothing in it. He just told me they are trying to get a few better known players in 1st division. They will be hard to beat if they get the guys that were mentioned. B4 you ask, Im not naming who they are.

Not sure what you are implying with your initial question so I will disregard it.

And no they havent offered me coin at all, I didnt even speak to either of those 2. It was an informal chat with somebody who Goldie and Jamie are trying to get there who I bumped into and he just asked whether Id go there if he did. Nothing in it. He just told me they are trying to get a few better known players in 1st division. They will be hard to beat if they get the guys that were mentioned. B4 you ask, Im not naming who they are.

Beazer would be the be a good fit as a playing coach for any second div side ( if that was the way he wanted to go? ) Having said that Altona would be a perfect fit for him if he wanted to choose that path, Glenorden also would benefit from his expiriance/skill.

Word on the town says that not all are happy down at Heights at the moment. Could be a few unhappy campers after tonights selection! Seems if the team unity is breaking down when it comes to the crunch....... GO WEST

Still alive blueboy?, businesses end of the season for the 3 remaining clubs, big decisions must be made and some unlucky people will get dropped. On the flip side some other people will get a chance to prove them selves and stamp their authority on the game..

Word on the town says that not all are happy down at Heights at the moment. Could be a few unhappy campers after tonights selection! Seems if the team unity is breaking down when it comes to the crunch....... GO WEST

What would you know. Stop starting starting bull shite rumors that aren't even true. As a Club moral would have to be at an all time high with both Senior teams in Prelim Finals. It's only natural that blokes are gonna miss.
Look forward to hearing from you when Heights payback Wests this week.

What would you know. Stop starting starting bull shite rumors that aren't even true. As a Club moral would have to be at an all time high with both Senior teams in Prelim Finals. It's only natural that blokes are gonna miss.
Look forward to hearing from you when Heights payback Wests this week.

A little defensive hey dragons...... What would I know? Well unhappy people TALK. Filters back to other people and then to me....... I'm more than happy to post what other people tell me.

A little defensive hey dragons...... What would I know? Well unhappy people TALK. Filters back to other people and then to me....... I'm more than happy to post what other people tell me.

Yeh I would be pissed if I missed out on a game but that is at Heights that would only be about 10 players max.
I would hardly say there is trouble at Heights.... More bickering from players who havn't taken their Omission to good. This happens at every club at Finals time and is probably happening at West, Heights and North Foots.

Yeh I would be pissed if I missed out on a game but that is at Heights that would only be about 10 players max.
I would hardly say there is trouble at Heights.... More bickering from players who havn't taken their Omission to good. This happens at every club at Finals time and is probably happening at West, Heights and North Foots.
yeah thats true, happens every were always gunner b a few that arnt happy,, becoz evryone becomes available for finals and thats wen the politics n sookin starts

Everyone is available and yes we can beat Heights (straight bat).

Thanks for the support Weapons. Personally, I think there is more atmosphere, better grounds conditions etc at Yarraville, but I don't think anyone is too pushed.

What happened with Robbie May? I heard Skinny (no.5?) is leaving Deer Park to chase dollars next year. Perhaps Heights will approach.

robbie may retired.......though would still be handy for the club if he stuck around in a different role.......also said his boys have started footy and that will take up some of his time......

skinny havnt herd that 1 but im sure he will stay......if i hear anything big footy will know..........lol....possabilaty to lose the lakes boys aswell......dont know for sure though......

yup i want the devils to win........they are a great club and deserve to have a shot at the title as do heights BUT ive said before nth are in my blood........and as a young bloke quite a few years ago now i still have fond memories of the joint.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back