WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate go back and talk about you div 2 ressies crap on the right thread.........the ressies dont get you to first division.........

Brownie all I remember of you is being a Water Boy or sitting on the bench in the Ressies. All of a Sudden you think your a big man and also a WRFL Seniors expert. Half of the stuff you have posted on here is dribble.

2004 Heights made second week of finals - good result

2005 Heights made second weeks of final narrowly losing to West- good result

2006 Bombed out to a side that makes the finals once every 10 years - bad result. Our 3 best players injured mind you.

2007 Not over yet by a long shot.

Hammer probably best you don't try to be a smart a r s e being from a club like Coburg and also being a soft hang out player that you are. How are you spending your weekend whilst we are enjoying finals football.

As for yesterdays game West were better on the day and deserved the win. Heights didn't take our chances in the first to be 3 or 4 goals up at quarter time putting a bit of scoreboard pressure. West took their chances. A lot is learnt from a loss and I know that West know it's not all over. Nevertheless they are still undefeated and the team to beat.

Positives for Heights is that in the wash up it was 36 shots at goal to 29 which isn't a huge difference. We had many players down who can improve. The best positive out of the loss is that it will hurt West more when we beat them in the grand final now.

And the fool bagging Matty Caruana he is the best tackler at the club and if I had an educated guess would say Ziggy is very sore today. Not one of Matts best games but is a first class player.
Says a bloke that used to wear gloves?? Some of us remember your playing days champ. So easy on who you call a hang out and soft??

Sorry guys been held up with work

Match Reports:

Heights Vs We$t$

An emphatic win to the lads from Essex St, with best on ground performances to L.Mcghie, Z.Kadour. When it came down to it the roosters cream rose to the occasion. The heights squad did not work hard enough they also didn't capitalise on chances.

Albanvale Vs North

A game that was in all honestly upstaged by the reserves brilliant encounter, just before. A win to north's gritty determination, better use of the pill and willingness to get the contested footy. Albanvale played reactive type footy, and just looked to me like they were just content in tackling, instead of being 1st to the ball. The half time scuffle livened things up for a while. BOG's Turtle, Scratcher and the little asian looking fella, he got an absolute tonne of it. Karim looked like you were suffering from a nagging injury or had a flu due to your constant rotation, borgy was consistent the whole day and hendo played well in patches.

The Cougarman and Eldridge will be back this week so that's a bonus.

Back in 2 from a broken arm. He recovers better than Jim Stynes. Would be a bit tender I would imagine. How old is cougar, he is a gun.

Funny you say about Hendo I noticed the same thing with what I saw, late bumps trying to be a hard man.

Now that the match reports have been given, editorials will take effect.

*The following views are expressly that of Kaz Wilson and do not reflect the stance, opinion or outlook of the Age*

:mad: Big Momma both you and your mum are tools. The way i saw it your mighty we$t$ are lucky they have a few dollars in there back pocket. your bought players don't give 2 fcks about we$t$, the lot of them will leave next year, goin back to the div 1 clubs they came from. They go by the paces, show no heart, and spend night's before finals footy at pubs wearing the colours of they're former home.

:mad: Question the coaches move to put M.Caruana on Ziggy, but question his ability, and laugh at his stature is a move best left moronic minds. Matt Caruana's footballing ability has him in esteemed company along with the best in the league. His heart which has him on top of the league makes up for what he lacks in the Vertical. Heights are a fortunate club to have, the most committed footballer goin around. For him to have a below par day, will eat him up, and be sure scratcher again will find a massive target on his chest come sunday

:confused: Ziggy is a great footballer and definitley in the top bracket of talent in Div 2, however i couldn't help but notice that in any other league he would have been caught holding the ball 12 times, instead he was rewarded for taking his man on. On four occasions given a free kick and the the other 8 times was waved play on. Was i the only one who saw this?

:D Weapons you can keep sticking it to the heights faithful, and what your saying is all fair and above board, but at the end of the day were still involved.

:thumbsdown: To those knob jockey's from the div 1 thread, pi$$ off

:) yeah it was that time of the month again

The Cougarman and Eldridge will be back this week so that's a bonus.

Back in 2 from a broken arm. He recovers better than Jim Stynes. Would be a bit tender I would imagine. How old is cougar, he is a gun.

Funny you say about Hendo I noticed the same thing with what I saw, late bumps trying to be a hard man.

Not sure exactly. I think Cougar is 35 or 36. One of the fittest blokes at the club though.

Guess what clown you learn more from a loss than a win. Only one game is important now that is Sunday Vs North Footscray.

Remember West 3 games in 7 weeks, yes injuries are healed a bit better but not the best preparation like it or not thats the truth.

From the time we$t played North Footscray to the day of the GF, its actually 4 games in 6 weeks.

1. North Footscray (rd 16)
2. North Sunshine (rd 17)
3. WEEK OFF (1st wk finals)
4. Sunshine Heights (2nd wk)
5. WEEK OFF (3rd wk)
6. GF versus either Sunshine Heights or North Footscray (4th wk)

So its not really a factor i think but if we$t have had two weeks off in a row, then it may have been a small factor.

From the time we$t played North Footscray to the day of the GF, its actually 4 games in 6 weeks.

1. North Footscray (rd 16)
2. North Sunshine (rd 17)
3. WEEK OFF (1st wk finals)
4. Sunshine Heights (2nd wk)
5. WEEK OFF (3rd wk)
6. GF versus either Sunshine Heights or North Footscray (4th wk)

So its not really a factor i think but if we$t have had two weeks off in a row, then it may have been a small factor.

Played round 14
round 15 off

then what you have typed. Since walking off in round 14 til the first bounce in the grand final is 3 games in 7 weeks if you do the maths. For those that have missed one or more in between they would have played 2 games in 7 weeks eg Lane and Henry or in their case the since round 17 0 games in 4 weeks. Not ideal, just my opinion, time will tell though. How did you pull up Bobby.

Actually works out to 3 games in around 47 days, whereas their opposition would have played 6 which is a little bit extra match conditioning.

Played round 14
round 15 off

then what you have typed. Since walking off in round 14 til the first bounce in the grand final is 3 games in 7 weeks if you do the maths. For those that have missed one or more in between they would have played 2 games in 7 weeks eg Lane and Henry or in their case the since round 17 0 games in 4 weeks. Not ideal, just my opinion, time will tell though. How did you pull up Bobby.

Nah, its not bobbie BUT i'll ask him if i ran into him Bomber & get back to you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

be nice mr brown 3 ppl from werribee/hoppers decide who coaches wdca u21 side this season believe you want job? carols gone now so open to all

thats no dramas i will take all of them on.......for the job......

i had the job last year champ....and with the training already in place its gonna be hard to take it off me.....

they still stink.......

Sorry guys been held up with work

Match Reports:

Heights Vs We$t$

An emphatic win to the lads from Essex St, with best on ground performances to L.Mcghie, Z.Kadour. When it came down to it the roosters cream rose to the occasion. The heights squad did not work hard enough they also didn't capitalise on chances.

Albanvale Vs North

A game that was in all honestly upstaged by the reserves brilliant encounter, just before. A win to north's gritty determination, better use of the pill and willingness to get the contested footy. Albanvale played reactive type footy, and just looked to me like they were just content in tackling, instead of being 1st to the ball. The half time scuffle livened things up for a while. BOG's Turtle, Scratcher and the little asian looking fella, he got an absolute tonne of it. Karim looked like you were suffering from a nagging injury or had a flu due to your constant rotation, borgy was consistent the whole day and hendo played well in patches.

well spotted kazz i had the flu and felt shit house, very disappointing result for the boys but thats footy.. anyways im signing off for 2007 good luck to the teams left and ill see u all in 2008...

Brownie all I remember of you is being a Water Boy or sitting on the bench in the Ressies. All of a Sudden you think your a big man and also a WRFL Seniors expert. Half of the stuff you have posted on here is dribble.

yup thats right.......to go with my 283 games, a b and f, 2 premierships, a best clubman and numerous other awards....on match commitee and been involved in 2 premiership tilts...runner,umpire and waterboy aswell..dont forget coaching the jnrs for the last 4 years 1 premiership and 2 pre lims.......and a wooden spoon.....

so yer ive been around and know abit.....

now that is a bit of dribble.......dont be soft and come out and tell eveybody who you are............

Now that the match reports have been given, editorials will take effect.

*The following views are expressly that of Kaz Wilson and do not reflect the stance, opinion or outlook of the Age*

:mad: Big Momma both you and your mum are tools. The way i saw it your mighty we$t$ are lucky they have a few dollars in there back pocket. your bought players don't give 2 fcks about we$t$, the lot of them will leave next year, goin back to the div 1 clubs they came from. They go by the paces, show no heart, and spend night's before finals footy at pubs wearing the colours of they're former home.

:mad: Question the coaches move to put M.Caruana on Ziggy, but question his ability, and laugh at his stature is a move best left moronic minds. Matt Caruana's footballing ability has him in esteemed company along with the best in the league. His heart which has him on top of the league makes up for what he lacks in the Vertical. Heights are a fortunate club to have, the most committed footballer goin around. For him to have a below par day, will eat him up, and be sure scratcher again will find a massive target on his chest come sunday

:confused: Ziggy is a great footballer and definitley in the top bracket of talent in Div 2, however i couldn't help but notice that in any other league he would have been caught holding the ball 12 times, instead he was rewarded for taking his man on. On four occasions given a free kick and the the other 8 times was waved play on. Was i the only one who saw this?

:D Weapons you can keep sticking it to the heights faithful, and what your saying is all fair and above board, but at the end of the day were still involved.

:thumbsdown: To those knob jockey's from the div 1 thread, pi$$ off

:) yeah it was that time of the month again

thanks goes bang........you will be in the same predicament as the rest of the teams who arnt playing at the moment if not this week next week........

so coaching jnrs isnt involved.......im bringing up the next senoir players now thats exciting........

and if i remember correctly last year about this time before all the heights band wagon got on here it was td and goesbang giving my club a heap of verbal abuse under their alias's now they are known......im giving a bit back.......and i like it.......i love it.......i want them to LOOSE.......simple as that......

go the RED DEVILS...........

I can remember playing against the heights 2's from the back pocket i was killing it having 4 oponents for the day.......b.o.g for deer park that day saw me in the firsts the next week.......

dribble yes but true......

I heard you were clearly BOG on the w/e cockle. Shakira said it was a display of master tap work. Might have to come watch you this week.

shakira would have just been taking the piss. was far from BOG mate. yeah you should pop down for a look and stick around for a beer after!!

I can remember playing against the heights 2's from the back pocket i was killing it having 4 oponents for the day.......b.o.g for deer park that day saw me in the firsts the next week.......
dribble yes but true......

I think your Older brothes was BOG. Dont take Credit for him. And if it wasnt your brother than it was definently another guy called Brownie

I remember clearly that you didnt have much impact cos the ball was barely in our forward line

I think your Older brothes was BOG. Dont take Credit for him. And if it wasnt your brother than it was definently another guy called Brownie

I remember clearly that you didnt have much impact cos the ball was barely in our forward line

ok if you remember clearly what special day was it for 1 of the d/p players..........who was captian????

thats no dramas i will take all of them on.......for the job......

i had the job last year champ....and with the training already in place its gonna be hard to take it off me.....

they still stink.......

last years last year good luck if you do get job but please no over age players this year ?

HAHAHA CAP AND VICE CAP WERNT WE.......U WERE STEAMING IN BACK IN THOSE DAYS......LOL

The only captain to have a 100% winning record too....................... Thats only bcos we played 1 game and the other games got washed out, and we played a team of nuffies in that 1 and only game that year.

You are being kind about steaming in though mate.

I heard that Deer Park are trying to put together a fairly decent coaching panel and recruiting drive for next year. Any truth in this? B4 you ask how I know this, I was asked last week if I was interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back