WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt listen to anybody that is unhappy after being dropped ppl say things very hastily when their angry and upset and this doesnt reflect the whole club. i assure you their is no angst amongst the footy club and everybody is geared up towards one thing and one thing only and that is to beat norths in the 1s and wests in the 2s this week. our fate is in our own hands.
should be 2 crackers of games i feel in the 2s we will get up and surprise wests by 3 goals, a very different team to 2 weeks ago. the ones also 2 be close with heights winning by 5 goals, just running over te top of the devils in the last.

robbie may retired.......though would still be handy for the club if he stuck around in a different role.......also said his boys have started footy and that will take up some of his time......

skinny havnt herd that 1 but im sure he will stay......if i hear anything big footy will know..........lol....possabilaty to lose the lakes boys aswell......dont know for sure though......

yup i want the devils to win........they are a great club and deserve to have a shot at the title as do heights BUT ive said before nth are in my blood........and as a young bloke quite a few years ago now i still have fond memories of the joint.......

hey weapons heard a rumour that there has been a big divide in the club this year with the taylors boys not getting along with the deer park boys very well at all. any truth in that?

Beazer would be the be a good fit as a playing coach for any second div side ( if that was the way he wanted to go? ) Having said that Altona would be a perfect fit for him if he wanted to choose that path, Glenorden also would benefit from his expiriance/skill.

Not sure whether you are being sarcastic or not here Johnny. It would be a hard gig as a playing coach thats for sure. I wouldnt mind having a go at some sort of coaching in the future as I feel I would have a bit to offer but at the moment am just putting my efforts into knocking you blokes off on Saturday.

Alright Lads

I'll get the proverbial rolling

Heights to triumph over North Footscray, i'll be suprised if the North supporters sit the game out quietly, false teeth and spit should be flowing hard and fast like the football produced by #7 Power.:D

Not sure whether you are being sarcastic or not here Johnny. It would be a hard gig as a playing coach thats for sure. I wouldnt mind having a go at some sort of coaching in the future as I feel I would have a bit to offer but at the moment am just putting my efforts into knocking you blokes off on Saturday.

Come on cam you can give us a bit more than that surely!!!!!
You guys have gone so quiet,micka even said watching you guys train was almost like being at a funeral it was so quiet............the pressure builds.
So you guys will be full strength hey,well no excuses we will be with out 3 from our best 21 so you will need to get the job done this time,we have macanulty tagging you as your pace will be a real worry on the wings of this fast tracked werribee ground,good luck and tell crackers to stop focusing on kicking a hundred winning finals is more important.

Not in the slightest Cam, just expressing my thoughts in writting. If Altona were in the market for a new coach and if they want to step up, you would be a good candidate. Apart from Altona, the top three teams all have playing coaches. You would obviously need support which I am sure you would get.

As for tomorrow, thats another story.........................have heard Molin is playing, which is a little suprising. I will have to check in with Ronald..lol:thumbsu:

Come on cam you can give us a bit more than that surely!!!!!
You guys have gone so quiet,micka even said watching you guys train was almost like being at a funeral it was so quiet............the pressure builds.
So you guys will be full strength hey,well no excuses we will be with out 3 from our best 21 so you will need to get the job done this time,we have macanulty tagging you as your pace will be a real worry on the wings of this fast tracked werribee ground,good luck and tell crackers to stop focusing on kicking a hundred winning finals is more important.

I got on this thread to get away from you. Now Im going to have to find another 1. lol. We both wanted to stay quiet this week and not get caught up in all the bullsh#t. Pressure comes from within and we are just going through the process we have all year. I would have thought that given that everybody is picking you guys to win the flag (and the 3-peat), the pressure may be on you guys. Finishing on top doesnt mean much these days. There will be a lot more pressure around the ball tomorrow arvo than any external pressure put on us thats for sure.

Hope Boofa has his running shoes on, Im deceptively quick........... not!

I would have thought that considering you guys apparently have our measure, there wouldnt have been a need for Micka to be at our training. He really is earning his money now isnt he? Not sure what anybody can take from training but each to their own I guess.

Thanks for letting us know that winning finals is more important than personal goals. I will pass it on to him. If he gets it, he does. If he doesnt, he doesnt. He coudnt care less and we all know that. Im sure that after his 2003 GF loss he may be reasonably keen to add another medal to the Gibson he won this year.

Whatever happens it should be a better game than your game last week and 1 of us will be able to go fishing next Saturday arvo. I hope we get the chocolates, Im dying to get to Queenscliff catching the calamari!

See you tomorrow.

Not in the slightest Cam, just expressing my thoughts in writting. If Altona were in the market for a new coach and if they want to step up, you would be a good candidate. Apart from Altona, the top three teams all have playing coaches. You would obviously need support which I am sure you would get.

As for tomorrow, thats another story.........................have heard Molin is playing, which is a little suprising. I will have to check in with Ronald..lol:thumbsu:

Not sure where that came from but thanks anyway.

Just private message my old mate Ronald McDonald, he will give you the in and outs and positions. If you ask nicely, he may even give you the rotations aswell. He knows more about us than I do.

Its all a bit of fun and a load of sh#t that gets posted on here most of the time but Im sure it will be much different tomorrow. Both sides are in good nick and good players are playing well. Will be worth coming down to watch.

Alright Lads

I'll get the proverbial rolling

Heights to triumph over North Footscray, i'll be suprised if the North supporters sit the game out quietly, false teeth and spit should be flowing hard and fast like the football produced by #7 Power.:D

Heights arrogance again

North to get up this week by 4 goals
They will be ready for the dirty play from Scumshine Heights this week

hey weapons heard a rumour that there has been a big divide in the club this year with the taylors boys not getting along with the deer park boys very well at all. any truth in that?

to be totaly honest i dont know......i have stated before wasnt around as much this year for the snrs so i dont get to hear whats going on......

thought red devil wanted to break the news but i will. scotty.E got throught training and will be playing sunday after it was found out it was just bad brusing to the wrist and not a break!! so we are at full strenght even had to drop a bloke who hasnt missed a snr game all year!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heights arrogance again

North to get up this week by 4 goals
They will be ready for the dirty play from Scumshine Heights this week

Sivart sense of humour you might wanna enquire about one

Scumshine heights, CLEVER :rolleyes:

Dirty play or hard/rough footy, Not heights fault if the north lads are renowned for wearing TURTLEnecks. Hard/rough footy is what we do best here at heights, the way footy should be played. I started following heights because they play an unsanitised brand of football, unlike the dribble you see in the AFL where spitting on the ground will get you reported hhmmm...... hopefully this time the Roberts St elite, look to there senior seniors for some guidance in how to play proper footy.:thumbsu:

to be totaly honest i dont know......i have stated before wasnt around as much this year for the snrs so i dont get to hear whats going on......

Have heard from your giant cricketing mate that there is more drama there than on channel ten at 7.00pm weeknights.

Seperate footy trips and a thanks but no thanks to most of the current lakers for next season.

Dirty play or hard/rough footy, Not heights fault if the north lads are renowned for wearing TURTLEnecks. Hard/rough footy is what we do best here at heights, the way footy should be played. I started following heights because they play an unsanitised brand of football, unlike the dribble you see in the AFL where spitting on the ground will get you reported hhmmm...... hopefully this time the Roberts St elite, look to there senior seniors for some guidance in how to play proper footy.:thumbsu:[/quo

bangers you are dumber than i thought.......first saying your not coming on here until after this weekend.....you come on here under a different name and im pretty sure there's 2 or even 3 of them.........

scumshine heights......what about the greyhound trainers.............hahahah thats better.....hahahaha havnt used that 1 for a while......

nth foots by 20 points......ill be there just make sure you bring your so called rough/tough game this week cause last week was terrible.....soft i would call it....if not weapons will be all over it....believe that

Dirty play or hard/rough footy, Not heights fault if the north lads are renowned for wearing TURTLEnecks. Hard/rough footy is what we do best here at heights, the way footy should be played. I started following heights because they play an unsanitised brand of football, unlike the dribble you see in the AFL where spitting on the ground will get you reported hhmmm...... hopefully this time the Roberts St elite, look to there senior seniors for some guidance in how to play proper footy.:thumbsu:

Gee that paragraph was dribble. Stop talking crap and lets just wait for Sunday. Your a magoos player so I think it is a bit of a stretch calling players soft when your more than likely a rubbish player yourself.

Have heard from your giant cricketing mate that there is more drama there than on channel ten at 7.00pm weeknights.

Seperate footy trips and a thanks but no thanks to most of the current lakers for next season.

you seem to know alot spill your beans obe1

giant cricketing mate.......who are you refering too????

1 thing i would like to know with all the drug taking going on in the afl whats it like in local clubs.........BANDITS as they call them are floating everywhere these days does any 1 wanna elaberate what happens at their club.......i know of some guys playing div 2 footy(not at deer park) to be having 3 or 4 a saturday night........

hasnt been said much on this thread just wondering if any other people want to tell their story......maybe kazz(banger)wilson can get onto this 1....

you seem to know alot spill your beans obe1........you seem to have nothing to do with the spotty guys not going on the div 1 thread this week....so you come on here and post crap about my club to take abit of the pressure you are feeling yer thats right....pressure about this weeks game against the giant killers in the woodsmen......maybe you should concentrate on the discipline of your players cause this week i think your gonna need it......anyway a good story is a GOOD story on bigfooty.....

giant cricketing mate.......who are you refering too????

1 thing i would like to know with all the drug taking going on in the afl whats it like in local clubs.........BANDITS as they call them are floating everywhere these days does any 1 wanna elaberate what happens at their club.......i know of some guys playing div 2 footy(not at deer park) to be having 3 or 4 a saturday night........

hasnt been said much on this thread just wondering if any other people want to tell their story......maybe kazz(banger)wilson can get onto this 1....
......i stuffed that up please read the top agian obe 1 i added a little to it....

I'd just like to say best of luck to the Nth boys tomorrow...... Sunny Heights are again going into the game with plenty of confidence (as they should) but from a personal note I hope North get up which we all know they can. They managed to get over SH the last time they copped a footy lession from West so lets hope history repeats itself.

The boyz from Essex St are pumped and looking forward to the GF. The mail is that everybody is getting over there injuries & Illnessess and will feild a full side come game day.

Also good luck to the magoo's tomorrow.... A few key players back into the side from last week so lets hope West will be represented in both GF's next week.....

......i stuffed that up please read the top agian obe 1 i added a little to it....

Cant give away too much about my sources Browny, but the big fella has been a mate of yours for a while.

As for potting your club, many of your posts state that you hardly followed the parkers this year??

Are you denying two footy trips?

One thing the new coach is , is pro-active enticing former teammate Andrew LLoyd back as chairman of selectors, not too sure about the recruitment of Micheal Ironadis? ( spelling probaly wrong ) I will keep you posted as I hear more. As for my concentration, you stick too what you know and I will do the same.

Cant give away too much about my sources Browny, but the big fella has been a mate of yours for a while.

As for potting your club, many of your posts state that you hardly followed the parkers this year??

One thing the new coach is , is pro-active enticing former teammate Andrew LLoyd back as chairman of selectors, not too sure about the recruitment of Micheal Ironadis? ( spelling probaly wrong ) I will keep you posted as I hear more. As for my concentration, you stick too what you know and I will do the same.
words out then u are one the mail obe1

obe1 im a realist....i think anyway....lol
yer i didnt follow and i have stated that due to family reasons(otherwise the missus has got me by the balls)hahahaha it gets a bit like that when you have a young family and arnt home tues wed thurs fri sat and sun for 12 months of the year......love my cricket more......

my club finished where i said they would......

watched the game today obe1 i thought it was a game of turnovers and was played wide of the corridoor.....a little tip from what i seen gotta use the middle of the ground.....even though spotty were 4 goals up i knew u guys would come back and did......got it back to 2 points in the last but a fair goal from molan sealed your fate.....anyway double chance and you 2 teams will meet again this year.......

2 footy trips ive asked about it the person in question didnt know:confused:

Watched the game between Sunshine Heights and North Footscray. It was a good game to watch the whole way through with Sunshine Heights too good in the end to win by 5 goals to win them their well deserved spot in the grand final next week. Well done!

North Footscray did well throughout the day to remain in it most of the time and give us a great game to watch. Well done too.

Sunshine Heights best players looked like an even spread as it looked like all players contributed, which is what you want as it is a 'team' game.

I would have to say I (along with everyone else) am very much looking forward to the grand final next week Even though most would say West might look to be the favourites - reality is, when it comes to the grand final, it is a whole different ball game. Different ground... West had a week off - could be an advantage or disadvantage... It could be anyones, as both teams want it so bad. I believe Sunshine Heights will give West more than they bargain for. I have said this all year and I will say it again... Sunshine Heights are a stronger, fitter, harder at the ball side than West.

The monkey will put his money on Sunshine Heights for next week.

What are anyone else's thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back