WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Easy Champ Bomber would rather p i s s his pants than even pull the car over to have a p i s s in Rockbank let alone coach them. Nevertheless I know that he gets several phone calls every year with offers as well he should. He will be a Heights person forever he loves the club his players are his good mates.

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerrry.[/quote]

Come on, mate, i'm pretty sure there was a lol at the end of it. Obviously some1 is still hurting as it would be expected after losing a GF. So seeing, the season is over and every1 is expecting the big walk out of We$t, are heights boys going to stay together?

Ziggy dominates div 2 but n div 1 at parkside he was just a role player. In a good side he was good and who would not be playing along side sedat sir, jed pickney and steve savalas to name a few. It will be a different story next year when he will have to take a very good forward and actually man up. He was at parks a few years ago and has slowed down a little. Still a good player but against div 1 sides can not cheat and play off very good forwards and he will be exposed.
No way Lane will play and heard jamie is leaving to go elsewhere, possibly braybrook as has family there.
Inella by the look of him wont survuve another year as a little over weight but yes can still play but not in div 1. Will be interesting to see what west do

Jamie isn't going anywhere and Ziggy is two years more experienced and will be fine.

To all the players retiring at Wests, congrats, can't get a better send off than that:thumbsu: And to the blokes that rocked up to the Glengala hotel wearing there Premiership hats, fair play, we would've done something similar:D

The wound is still fresh at Heights, it'll heal. But mark my words, the flag will be the only priority from here on in.

That would have been pretty funny, does any1 know which players / supporters?

And Easy Champ Bomber would rather p i s s his pants than even pull the car over to have a p i s s in Rockbank let alone coach them. Nevertheless I know that he gets several phone calls every year with offers as well he should. He will be a Heights person forever he loves the club his players are his good mates.

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerrry.

Come on, mate, i'm pretty sure there was a lol at the end of it. Obviously some1 is still hurting as it would be expected after losing a GF. So seeing, the season is over and every1 is expecting the big walk out of We$t, are heights boys going to stay together?[/quote]

all at heights should be there next year except maybe one or two from the seniors and at least one from the reserves. don' think it may be a walk out at west just that inella, lane, mj, dasha, geddes, oldfield couldn't play a1' seniors so you are replacing at least six to start with. they may well play reserves in a1's .

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerrry.

today on the springer show we have a tattoed aussie footy legend who stole his brothers wife, yes thats right his brothers wife and here she is.

how funny crazy monkey i also heard the same thing and if it is the one that i think it is he must not only have a sore knee he must have life long concussion, oh my god. it's like they say there is someone for everyone, now i believe it. maybe a move to tasmania could be in the pipeline.

well done to west footscray hopefully we can turn it around next year. it's the second losing one i have played in and hopefully the last.

today on the springer show we have a tattoed aussie footy legend who stole his brothers wife, yes thats right his brothers wife and here she is.

how funny crazy monkey i also heard the same thing and if it is the one that i think it is he must not only have a sore knee he must have life long concussion, oh my god. it's like they say there is someone for everyone, now i believe it. maybe a move to tasmania could be in the pipeline.

well done to west footscray hopefully we can turn it around next year. it's the second losing one i have played in and hopefully the last.

That's not nice airing someone's dirty laundry out on Big Footy. I have pressed a little button called report a post for that one Long. Enjoy your week holiday

That's not nice airing someone's dirty laundry out on Big Footy. I have pressed a little button called report a post for that one Long. Enjoy your week holiday

it's not dirty laundry it's comedy. surely it can't be true, that sort of thing only happens in america. besides 200 plus people have viewed it already. holiday, do i care i only get on now and then.

Hey all eye's any truth in the rumour that you are being sounded out by Hopper's to fill in their much lacking ruckmen's role,seeing they know you will soon be living close by.

hahaha am moving out that way mate!! but i was only the second change ruckman at north what hope would i have getting a game in a div1 side as ruck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone from Deer Park tell me what's happening next year. I heard there is a new coach and new president. Hopefully most of the boys will stick around and with a few new recruits can be a force again in 2008.:thumbsu:

yes have herd the same thing........im from deer park......mark mcgoldrick our former div 1 premiership coach will be the new president..$$$$$...unless there is a challenge......i wouldnt think so.........coach i herd is going to be jamie madigan with former hoppers/albion player michael ionades to be assistant coach....also have herd of 3 retirements and a few boys going back to lakes.........along with that 5 players trying out with a grade clubs in the edfl........new clubrooms started already as well as a new name for our ground............C.J.MCLEOD RESERVE........new lights/serface for our ground which we are much in need of.......all in all plenty of jnrs coming through the ranks to lift the club into the a grade within 4 years and beyond......................

who did ya catch up with ?? didnt c u there maybe this week mate over a couple of cold ones :D

was there first final i think! when ya played hoppers in the 2s and spotty in the 1s. mainly all the 1s as you was playing mate. na wont make it this week told luke id go watch that **** run around in his granny

big momma.......have you noticed why people from heights dont get red or yellow carded on this site..........??????

i know why..........and so do the heights boys...........it will come out......

Hey big momma your not the big momma that was yelling out to Bomber as he walked to his car after the game. She was about 6ft wide, dressed like a pig probably should have worn a marque and better heads have been seen on a pot of beer. Has to be single because no one in their right mind would take her out in the daylight. Actually looked to be a bit in bred I wonder if this could be true. To the men that were waiting to get on the bus with her well done for not lowering yourself to the same level.

You had a crack at me about lack of class!:(

I don't think we should be getting on Big Footy and having a crack about how we met our wives.;)

For the record, Mr & Mrs Gemini are High School sweet hearts, with another little Gemini on the way.:)

yes have herd the same thing........im from deer park......mark mcgoldrick our former div 1 premiership coach will be the new president..$$$$$...unless there is a challenge......i wouldnt think so.........coach i herd is going to be jamie madigan with former hoppers/albion player michael ionades to be assistant coach....also have herd of 3 retirements and a few boys going back to lakes.........along with that 5 players trying out with a grade clubs in the edfl........new clubrooms started already as well as a new name for our ground............C.J.MCLEOD RESERVE........new lights/serface for our ground which we are much in need of.......all in all plenty of jnrs coming through the ranks to lift the club into the a grade within 4 years and beyond......................

I heard a rumor that Deer Park may also have 5 players from Doutta Stars lined up. Looks as though The Parkers might be a force next season.

Good luck to them.. looks as though they are doing the right things and not going to bottom out.

Congratulations to all players in this year's granny, much deserved and west were the better team on the day. Laney know will finally hang up the boots and he told me he will pass them over so look out. To the heights boys well done and hopefully we will be bigger and better next year. To all the men and wommen on big footy it has been a long year, a lot of shit has been said but its all part of the game. It kept us in touch with the opposition and it allowed us to show off when we won. Like what a smart man said "winners are griiners and loosers can please themselves". That it from methis year, see you next year for another cracking year in division 2.

Congratulations to all players in this year's granny, much deserved and west were the better team on the day. Laney know will finally hang up the boots and he told me he will pass them over so look out. To the heights boys well done and hopefully we will be bigger and better next year. To all the men and wommen on big footy it has been a long year, a lot of shit has been said but its all part of the game. It kept us in touch with the opposition and it allowed us to show off when we won. Like what a smart man said "winners are griiners and loosers can please themselves". That it from methis year, see you next year for another cracking year in division 2.

Good call tats, for the record, Blueboy and W Weapons i am not fais but ill give ya the preaseason to figure out who i am, give ya a clue I am not Tony Delaney or goes bang from 50

was there first final i think! when ya played hoppers in the 2s and spotty in the 1s. mainly all the 1s as you was playing mate. na wont make it this week told luke id go watch that **** run around in his granny
haha shakira hey sounds good hopefully they get up and we do 2 it was a fair party last year

You had a crack at me about lack of class!:(

I don't think we should be getting on Big Footy and having a crack about how we met our wives.;)

For the record, Mr & Mrs Gemini are High School sweet hearts, with another little Gemini on the way.:)

I would be pretty sure my post doesn't say about anyone and how they met. I think I described a feral catching the bus and what she/it looked like.

hay boys if you had top tip 1 player from another club to win the B.N.F who would it be?

i will start it off with saying chicky! wasnt a huge fan at the start of the season after only seeing him in div1 but in div2 hes a good footballer

Yeah chickey would've been my tip, from another club, but i would also think Bunworth stands out with the side that he plays in, and hendo if he didn't get miss alot of games, lewis as well had a fine year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back