WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yer id like to know what happened as well........get 1 yellow is 15 min...2 yellows means a red card and cant come back on......thats what i thought anyway......should have left him on the david dench didnt do much anyway...

glad he come back on to provide one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen at the footy. Getting sent off for giving the west crowd the bird!!! thank you 69 for the laughs.

btw isn't wearing 69 for 16 year olds who think it may be funny???

well, well, well another year of footy over.....
Congratulations to West on their win...have to say they were a better side...simple as that
To all the Heights boys dont think its over, we will come back bigger & better next year...
You should all be proud of ur achievements....to bomber & grima & the rest of the coaching staff....well done for getting us this far

Astro is going to launch herself back into space...see u next year

well, well, well another year of footy over.....
Congratulations to West on their win...have to say they were a better side...simple as that
To all the Heights boys dont think its over, we will come back bigger & better next year...
You should all be proud of ur achievements....to bomber & grima & the rest of the coaching staff....well done for getting us this far

Astro is going to launch herself back into space...see u next year

ive herd this from some1 before........YOU WONT BE THE HUNTERS NEXT YEAR YOU WILL BE THE HUNTED...............ALL THE PRESSURE IS ON HEIGHTS..........LOL

any way i must admit all the sh1t stirring on here got a bit heated last week...that was to be expected...if you didnt expect it well get over it just remember it is bigfooty and every1 including me talks sh1t......though i will congratulate bomber and his boys for a fine year......though no1 remembers who finishes second its a pretty commendable effort to finish in the top 2........well done....

Yeah ....well done to West Footscray for their win. What a shame that club has some really ferrell supporters. The coat hanger in the first two minutes was a bit rude. He should have been sent straight off and the game gone on with - which wouldn't allow for other things to happen, as they did. You never know what would of happened otherwise...

However, I think Sunshine Heights need to be commended for their effort this year in finishing where they did - especially due to the fact that no-one gets paid at that club. Making second is a great achievement - when they play for the love of it not the money. They have some great talent (young, fit, hard players) down there and you know what they say 'they are only going to get better'. Well done to the coaching staff too 'Bomber' and 'Grima' - a wonderful job. Well done Dragons!

You idiot. There was no close line – an attempted spoil, which the umpire paid 50 for (confusing as a mark needs to be taken before 50 can be paid). West got on with the job before ‘the hardest man in 2nd division’ decided to come in and belt a West player from behind (sorry Heights people, but that was the umpires own words). Then idiot decided to get involved. Result - 2 send offs from each side.

3 goals from Gemini kickouts – not bad GBF, but you did sell me a little short on the $200 per game (even though we don’t get paid for finals!).

Two 38 year olds who did bugger all for West, but still got the result.

Steve Lane – you are a legend, and I am glad to have played my last game with you.

Cuzz, even though you are full of sh*t, you did say if I got you to West you would help win a Flag – we did it!!!!!

Robison (Heights best forward) on Chickie was a win for West. The kid went alright, but Chickie’s 7 goals were valuable. Would have gone with Weston, but then I’m not coach. Heard TD spoke very well yesterday, just that his players didn’t listen. (By the way, loved your dig at West during your ¾ time speech in the preliminary. Seems the rest did help the old farts).

Two players from West in the Team of the year is a Joke. Chickie, best forward in the comp bar none. Ziggy Kadour best on baller in the comp bar none (Back Pocket?). How Cam Saliba, Louie, and Steve Lane (92 goals) could not get in the starting 18 is unbelievable. Sam Webster and MJ would also have claims to being in the 21. Sorry Bobby, but I have to be honest (LOL).

Good night and day had by all. Winners are Grinners:). Sleep time before more celebrating tomorrow.

You idiot. There was no close line – an attempted spoil, which the umpire paid 50 for (confusing as a mark needs to be taken before 50 can be paid). West got on with the job before ‘the hardest man in 2nd division’ decided to come in and belt a West player from behind (sorry Heights people, but that was the umpires own words). Then idiot decided to get involved. Result - 2 send offs from each side.

3 goals from Gemini kickouts – not bad GBF, but you did sell me a little short on the $200 per game (even though we don’t get paid for finals!).

Steve Lane – you are a legend, and I am glad to have played my last game with you.

Cuzz, even though you are full of sh*t, you did say if I got you to West you would help win a Flag – we did it!!!!!

Robison (Heights best forward) on Chickie was a win for West. The kid went alright, but Chickie’s 7 goals were valuable. Would have gone with Weston, but then I’m not coach. Heard TD spoke very well yesterday, just that his players didn’t listen. (By the way, loved your dig at West during your ¾ time speech in the preliminary. Seems the rest did help the old farts).

Two players from West in the Team of the year is a Joke. Chickie, best forward in the comp bar none. Ziggy Kadour best on baller in the comp bar none (Back Pocket?). How Cam Saliba, Louie, and Steve Lane (92 goals) could not get in the starting 18 is unbelievable. Sam Webster and MJ would also have claims to being in the 21. Sorry Bobby, but I have to be honest (LOL).

Good night and day had by all. Winners are Grinners:). Sleep time before more celebrating tomorrow.

Best to be a little humble in victory your post doesn't show much class.

Congratulations West Footscray on winning the premiership and well done to Bones. Well played Ziggy and McGhie who had a great battle with Robbo. Westo wasn't up to the task anyway he came home from work Saturday morning throwing up. Ziggy does like the crowd looking at him but so what really the guys a gun. The difference in the sides is West took their chances when they presented as they always do we didn't and discipline. Good luck next year in A1's.

Well done to Heights side for a top year. Proud is an understatment. We fell short to a better side overall but will be better for the experience of playing 4 finals including a grand final and with everyone sticking together except maybe one or two the side will be up there again next year hopefully with a better result.

To the idiot who keeps posting about Rockbank Bomber will never leave Heights coach or not.

glad he come back on to provide one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen at the footy. Getting sent off for giving the west crowd the bird!!! thank you 69 for the laughs.

btw isn't wearing 69 for 16 year olds who think it may be funny???

Getting sent off for that was deplorable, it's not even funny....hey men in white...THIS IS A GRAND FINAL....oh well....

To Gemini 16 well done on a great career and thanks for the flag....you deserve all the acolades...(is there any chance of you becoming a coach)...GO ROOSTERS.....

*Match Report*

Doesn't need to be done, Wests were well drilled, disciplined and and played extreamly well. Mcghie and Matty Robbo's duel was the highlight
of the day, even though mcghie ended up with the spoils. Congrats to wests

To the heights boys that are still back at the rooms while im at work, drunk, and with a severe case of the hiccups, chin up.

Gee Kaz that was a very short report, surely there was more than just the mcghie/robbo's match up (assuming he wears 37), i think his head must have still been rattling from the bump he recieved in the 2nd semi!!

Good to see both coaches allow ziggy and mallia to run with each other, mallia needs a big season and lifted work ethic, as he was out classed by ziggy on the weekend.

Overall the best team won on the weekend, well done we$t!!!!! Guess, playing for the love it, doesn't really pay off!!!

ive herd this from some1 before........YOU WONT BE THE HUNTERS NEXT YEAR YOU WILL BE THE HUNTED...............ALL THE PRESSURE IS ON HEIGHTS..........LOL

any way i must admit all the sh1t stirring on here got a bit heated last week...that was to be expected...if you didnt expect it well get over it just remember it is bigfooty and every1 including me talks sh1t......though i will congratulate bomber and his boys for a fine year......though no1 remembers who finishes second its a pretty commendable effort to finish in the top 2........well done....

And to all the divvy 2 sides, good luck for 2008 b/c Parkside, will be firing!!! good luck guys!!!

Yes, i heard your cuzz did say that and he was very proud and honoured to have played with you in the premiership but on that note bobby did only have 1 goal kicked on him the whole time at CHB and kicked 3 himself!!!! unlucky, i reckon, if only he wasn't old and fat, and played more than 3 quarters a game!! lol:thumbsu:

well done to wests, the better team won on the day juust a few questions?

how did ziggy go in div 1? did he dominate?
will ziggy stay or will he go back 2 parkside and help them win a flag?
what r the plans now besides the week long partying... what in particular will u need to go after to be competetive?
is there more money to be able to chase these players?

no digs i assure u just honest questions.
we saw glenorden buy virtually know1 and lose only 1 or 2 and really just survived what can u guys learn from that. i personally think u r a better side now than wot glenorden were last year but they might have been better prepared going up with their squad staying in tact thought?
we know lane and geddes r retiring surely inella and mayne wont go up would they r their any other retirements?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best to be a little humble in victory your post doesn't show much class.

To the idiot who keeps posting about Rockbank Bomber will never leave Heights coach or not.

Come on TD, i could think of a lot worse things to say that could be true and etc, from all the things that have been posted by height suppporters. Maybe next yr heights ppls will get off this blog and just worry about footy. Its that bad that things about bogus injury updates that were posted, ended up on the radio show!!!

Anyway, TD congrats on the yr and good luck at rock back next yr lol

what r the plans now besides the week long partying... what in particular will u need to go after to be competetive?

we saw glenorden buy virtually know1 and lose only 1 or 2 and really just survived what can u guys learn from that. i personally think u r a better side now than wot glenorden were last year but they might have been better prepared going up with their squad staying in tact thought?
we know lane and geddes r retiring surely inella and mayne wont go up would they r their any other retirements?

For next yr hey, plans for divvy 1 have been in motion for a while, just keep posted!!!!

Well what a huge couple of days it has been. Beer flowing freely, team song being belted out and pranking Bomber just to remind him who the 2007 Div 2 Premiers are.
Well done to all the West Boys and enjoy the spilt blood today while getting those Premiership Tats. Special mentions to Stevie Lane & Shane Geddes on great playing careers, cant ask for a better way to go out.
Is going to be a difficult year next year but with the core group sticking together and 3-4 of those SANFL guys coming over the club should be able to put a competive team on the park......

Can anyone from Deer Park tell me what's happening next year. I heard there is a new coach and new president. Hopefully most of the boys will stick around and with a few new recruits can be a force again in 2008.:thumbsu:

Well what a huge couple of days it has been. Beer flowing freely, team song being belted out and pranking Bomber just to remind him who the 2007 Div 2 Premiers are.
Well done to all the West Boys and enjoy the spilt blood today while getting those Premiership Tats. Special mentions to Stevie Lane & Shane Geddes on great playing careers, cant ask for a better way to go out.
Is going to be a difficult year next year but with the core group sticking together and 3-4 of those SANFL guys coming over the club should be able to put a competive team on the park......

What a huge couple of days...
Beer flowing freely - that's a great way to kick back and add to the blubber bellies at West. But I suppose you deserve it. Team song being belted out - well who cares? So it should be. And pranking Bomber - that just shows the mentallity of some of you. Why don't you try doing it from a listed number next time cowards and I did notice anyone that likes to hang it on him at the footy - does it from a safe distance. Once again cowards.

Hey big momma your not the big momma that was yelling out to Bomber as he walked to his car after the game. She was about 6ft wide, dressed like a pig probably should have worn a marque and better heads have been seen on a pot of beer. Has to be single because no one in their right mind would take her out in the daylight. Actually looked to be a bit in bred I wonder if this could be true. To the men that were waiting to get on the bus with her well done for not lowering yourself to the same level.

Hey big momma your not the big momma that was yelling out to Bomber as he walked to his car after the game. She was about 6ft wide, dressed like a pig probably should have worn a marque and better heads have been seen on a pot of beer. Has to be single because no one in their right mind would take her out in the daylight. Actually looked to be a bit in bred I wonder if this could be true. To the men that were waiting to get on the bus with her well done for not lowering yourself to the same level.

You must have me confused with someone else Tony. How was Mad Monday for your fella's? Heard some of the West boys were going to make their way to Glengala Hotel yesterday to play the pokies? Did you see them in their Premiership caps?

Following on from Gemini's comment. I also thought TD spoke magnificently on Sunday as did everyone else.

I don't think going from brother to brother is in bred. Very classy though. Give Jerry Springer a call.

I wouldn't call playing a game on one leg taking someone's spot in the side a great way to go out. I would call it selfish because if there were players lost during the game he could have cost his team and the club a premiership. Also wouldn't call it a great career, in the A2's maybe but someone that has played one game in the A1's has had a better career because he has played at a higher level not just stayed in A2's.

And Easy Champ Bomber would rather p i s s his pants than even pull the car over to have a p i s s in Rockbank let alone coach them. Nevertheless I know that he gets several phone calls every year with offers as well he should. He will be a Heights person forever he loves the club his players are his good mates.

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerrry.

Ziggy dominates div 2 but n div 1 at parkside he was just a role player. In a good side he was good and who would not be playing along side sedat sir, jed pickney and steve savalas to name a few. It will be a different story next year when he will have to take a very good forward and actually man up. He was at parks a few years ago and has slowed down a little. Still a good player but against div 1 sides can not cheat and play off very good forwards and he will be exposed.
No way Lane will play and heard jamie is leaving to go elsewhere, possibly braybrook as has family there.
Inella by the look of him wont survuve another year as a little over weight but yes can still play but not in div 1. Will be interesting to see what west do

To all the players retiring at Wests, congrats, can't get a better send off than that:thumbsu: And to the blokes that rocked up to the Glengala hotel wearing there Premiership hats, fair play, we would've done something similar:D

The wound is still fresh at Heights, it'll heal. But mark my words, the flag will be the only priority from here on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back