WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
at heights there isnt one player on money, we have set up a culture that everybody plays 4 each other and even though certain players are religously thrown cash each year, they turn it down 2 stay loyal with us.

it doesnt happen over night but if u stick 2 it ti will happen

How was training last night typewriter. What did you do. How many there. Is Thursday night still at Tallintyre?

yeah decent session about the 30 mark including yet another new player who looks good. we did a bit of running and finished with a game contact but watching the tackling. ppl still went in hard and were puffing at the end.

training still at Tallyntire on thursday hopefully we can get a few praccies somewhere everybody is hanging to get some competition. we got the new training strip which looks pretty good td

You r right there.. Drew Mitchell has signed with Glenorden and a couple of others have moved on aswell. The club has no money!!! that is the problem , the boys want money and the club cannot give them that.

To tell u the truth, the club has done nothing to stop it which i think is bloody disgraceful.

Drew Mitchell wont get a game in Glenordens 1st and if he does its because they are struggling for numbers.And the for money the club did have money until thiefs ran the club.And why cant they be a group of guys that dont play for money like Sunshine Heights.And look where Heights finish year in and year out

Good a clue as to who you are.

Good a clue??? English version?

Tony,
I also notice that you feel free to pay out on people whenever you get the urge, often without substance to back yourself up, yet you happily try and shoot others down, esp when their view doesnt correspond with yours.........keep up the good work....You *******!

Also for those wondering about what the leagues will do regarding ground conditions, check out the link below

http://www.essendondfl.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=253&Itemid=10

Tony,
I also notice that you feel free to pay out on people whenever you get the urge, often without substance to back yourself up, yet you happily try and shoot others down, esp when their view doesnt correspond with yours.........keep up the good work....You *******!

Also for those wondering about what the leagues will do regarding ground conditions, check out the link below

http://www.essendondfl.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=253&Itemid=10

I always back up everything I say and it's usually towards someone for a reason. You are just a dill who backs nothing up. By the way I will know who you are before the weekend.

Also please refrain from using words such as ******* to defame people it is very offensive to many especially those with disabled family or friends. In other words climb out of the gutter.

I always back up everything I say and it's usually towards someone for a reason. You are just a dill who backs nothing up. By the way I will know who you are before the weekend.

no doubt you will..........
I dont doubt it, there aint nothing you dont know!
I live to someday be like you Tony.
Better get to work, you have two days.

Tony,

I cant wait to find out who you are goose!

u would have got smashed in the pre lim.......sleeping giants hey i dont think so.........

tell us why???who have u picked up?????
no need to tell you guys who we have picked up and who we have lost i wouldnt believe everything u read into.. smashed your joking dpark were good but they were no glenorden, as for heights in that first final we should have smashed them by more then what we did we had no luck in 06 and with alittle bit of luck we would have made it. YES you can laugh i guess when ever the season starts you will see be with a smile on my face

Drew Mitchell wont get a game in Glenordens 1st and if he does its because they are struggling for numbers.And the for money the club did have money until thiefs ran the club.And why cant they be a group of guys that dont play for money like Sunshine Heights.And look where Heights finish year in and year out

Pfft whatever, to say Drew Mitchell doesnt have potential is stupid because he won the Under 18B league B&F last year, hes a gun..

The club has always struggled!! might be different at heights but we have lost alot of players over the years because of money, money does it.

no need to tell you guys who we have picked up and who we have lost i wouldnt believe everything u read into.. smashed your joking dpark were good but they were no glenorden, as for heights in that first final we should have smashed them by more then what we did we had no luck in 06 and with alittle bit of luck we would have made it. YES you can laugh i guess when ever the season starts you will see be with a smile on my face

we were good....... the best 2 played in the granny
wouldnt,should have,no luck what a load of crap use were lucky to get that far be honest with your self........even though im not talking up d/p chances this year we will be competitive and hope to make the finals unlike u my friend your gonna win the flag and i dont think that will happen.............and i doo laugh when u post.........:thumbsu:

td and bangers have convinced me that its the year of the dragon:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yer year in year out heights make the finals but never played in the granny when was the last time they did play in 1???????

you cant be proud of just making finals......... maybe thats the culture down at glengala rd

yer year in year out heights make the finals but never played in the granny when was the last time they did play in 1???????

you cant be proud of just making finals......... maybe thats the culture down at glengala rd

Instead of being defensive to your post you are probably right. The culture has been near enough is good enough happy enough to make finals. My view NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I can assure you that 2007 is a lot different and we will go as far as is possible. Lots of things need to fall into place and football is a funny game. However we will be very competetive thats all I know and I still don't have us in the West/Deer Park bracket but in the next group for sure.

The way we bombed out last year has given the players a drive and determination that I honestly haven't seen for a long time. Also we have recruited what we needed a CHF/FF/Ruckman/RR being the key positions along with 4 or 5 other senior players (flankers etc).

karim champ where is the game going to be played this weekend?

um its being played at coperfield collage the oval there is in pretty good nic its all marked up and the surface isnt bad..
were fielding 2 side but just due to about 12 players out...
should b a good hit out alot of the under18 boys r gonna have a run as well so should b good...

Instead of being defensive to your post you are probably right. The culture has been near enough is good enough happy enough to make finals. My view NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I can assure you that 2007 is a lot different and we will go as far as is possible. Lots of things need to fall into place and football is a funny game. However we will be very competetive thats all I know and I still don't have us in the West/Deer Park bracket but in the next group for sure.

The way we bombed out last year has given the players a drive and determination that I honestly haven't seen for a long time. Also we have recruited what we needed a CHF/FF/Ruckman/RR being the key positions along with 4 or 5 other senior players (flankers etc).

very positive post a bit of g&d is what i like...........

thats just an observation from another person from another club and to play finals is great every year but got to look to go further.....

i recon the top 4 will be very tight this year with every 1 in there, on their day can win...........

home team advantage do u think there is any in div 2?

very positive post a bit of g&d is what i like...........

thats just an observation from another person from another club and to play finals is great every year but got to look to go further.....

i recon the top 4 will be very tight this year with every 1 in there, on their day can win...........

home team advantage do u think there is any in div 2?

What a life you have weapons....... 1.30am on a thursday morning. Did mummy let you stay up late, or were you still breast feeding? GET A LIFE PAL.

Fair point Weapons.... Don't think there is a culture problem at heights (with close enough being good enough)... but the players do seem to fall back on the "we don't pay players" line a bit.... the sooner the boys just accept that no $$ are not an excuse the better.

Agree also that this year could well be the year of the Dragon.... from what I have seen things are looking good.

Heights are now playing Westbourne this weekend!!!

Is that at westbourne ground or at heights ground. 2 games or 6 quarters, Are westbourne any good?

Fair point Weapons.... Don't think there is a culture problem at heights (with close enough being good enough)... but the players do seem to fall back on the "we don't pay players" line a bit.... the sooner the boys just accept that no $$ are not an excuse the better.

Agree also that this year could well be the year of the Dragon.... from what I have seen things are looking good.

Heights are now playing Westbourne this weekend!!!

What day is the game on and are we playing two games

What a life you have weapons....... 1.30am on a thursday morning. Did mummy let you stay up late, or were you still breast feeding? GET A LIFE PAL.

Thats a bit harsh Blueboy..... I don't really like anyone whacking weapons... unless it's me!!!

anyway i wouldn't bag anyone for being on ehere... whatever the time is... we are all in the same boat on here FOOTY TRAGICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back