WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was probably a bit harsh but it really is a raffle at this time of year.... am starting to have my doubts about Albanvale.... have yet to see any recruits to them so I may be ever estimating them at the moment.

dont worry champ plenty of time got a few new faces training with us clearences should go threw soon...

i can tell all u boys west had 15 to 18 at training or running that is down at williamstown beach tonight chickey, innella a long way back also the bloke from centrals was looking good there was the ruckmen a couple of two's players and some real fit bloke who didnt even break a sweat havnt seen him before maybe 1 of the newies the others i couldnt name and thats all i saw ..........................

This is how much of a f*** wit you are..... Jason Evans gave away that 50 in the last quarter.. and that was after they ran us out of legs because NO ONE EVER TURNED UP TO TRAIN YOU F******* MORON ! if you were there you would know that... OH its easy to talk from the boundry isnt it ?

now shut your hole becuase you are digging a deeper grave for yourself!You are a worthless chicken **** who wont tell anyone who you are becuase you know your a sh*t kicker..... No one respects you - No one likes you - No one rates you.. so why dont you do us a favour and f*** off and neck yourself you piece of ****.

WOW! what a powerful piece written by mint. Why don't you tell us what you really think.
I just hope for crazy's sake, that he doesn't reveal himself/or become known, as his lifespan may come to a sudden holt.

dont worry champ plenty of time got a few new faces training with us clearences should go threw soon...

Yeah wouldn't hurt to talk a bit of football Karim.

Have you signed Winmar and if so I wouldn't count on him playing the full year. Also don't understand why a club would build a side around an unreliable 40 odd year old.

Who else have you signed that you can tell us about.

Is Alan Williams training enjoyable and is it harder than you are used to.

Tell us about the ridiculous privately run practice match you had vs Sydenham. Tell us why you would play a game with no insurance if a player did a knee or something worse. Also have Syndenham improved a lot because they have won something like 3 games in 3 years and you lost to them. Message given to Sydenham before the game was you had a fair side in and Williams wasn't happy at all after the game.

WOW! what a powerful piece written by mint. Why don't you tell us what you really think.
I just hope for crazy's sake, that he doesn't reveal himself/or become known, as his lifespan may come to a sudden holt.

Water of a ducks back

Water of a ducks back

Hey Crazyhouse you twat
I've just had a certain Districts coach on the who called you a "weak dog" for not outing yourself - you're tearing the club apart you tool.

I spoke with this person for an hour and we both concluded that you are no way at all involved with the club in anyway.

crazyhouse you should put in for a clearance to the west coast eagles.........you would fit in well over there id imagine.

i am just struggling to work out why you are doing this?

absolutely no good can come from what you have been saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i can tell all u boys west had 15 to 18 at training or running that is down at williamstown beach tonight chickey, innella a long way back also the bloke from centrals was looking good there was the ruckmen a couple of two's players and some real fit bloke who didnt even break a sweat havnt seen him before maybe 1 of the newies the others i couldnt name and thats all i saw ..........................

I saw who you were weapons. You were the FAT bloke with the yellow swimming cap and nut huggers on trying to swim up and down the beach.

Dont need to worry about Chickey & Innella. All they need is match fitness which they will get in the next couple of weeks.

No doubt it was Webbie who was not breaking a sweat. Is very fit. Ziggy & a few of the boys had a strong session and looking forward to a hard hitout on Sunday at Bunniyong.

Break a leg in the G/F weapons.

Water of a ducks back

mate you better hope any of these boys especially mint dont find out who you are cause I have seen him go and i dont really know who you are but my bet is his going to give you a flogging you will remember! Not to mention everyone else from your own club. your an idiot.

Well he won a b&f there a couple of years ago and was best ruckman in the comp easily, he would of hit the ball to me hundreds of times....
And tell ya he's better than Kehagius, although when he went back last season he didnt get much of a go in the ruck...........apparently smashing the ball out of the ruck rates more than putting it on someones chest in the centre square......

Oh, and if ya still think he's ********e ask skippy how he rates him

But hey, we got rid of huffy so it might be ok this season!

Interesting info....

Yeah wouldn't hurt to talk a bit of football Karim.

Have you signed Winmar and if so I wouldn't count on him playing the full year. Also don't understand why a club would build a side around an unreliable 40 odd year old.

Who else have you signed that you can tell us about.

Is Alan Williams training enjoyable and is it harder than you are used to.

Tell us about the ridiculous privately run practice match you had vs Sydenham. Tell us why you would play a game with no insurance if a player did a knee or something worse. Also have Syndenham improved a lot because they have won something like 3 games in 3 years and you lost to them. Message given to Sydenham before the game was you had a fair side in and Williams wasn't happy at all after the game.

tony tony tony where do u hear these stupid things mate, we had a fair side in? geez we had 8 senior players in the side the rest were under 18s and 3 under 16s players..aand will seemed pretty pleased with us after the game, dont know where u get ur info from champ...aparently that was there fullside... there was nuffing wrong with the game we needed a hit out and so did sydenham and there was no other ground to play on so yeah... thanfully no1 was hurt. anyways got another pracy this saterday against weerabie amatures, we will b fielding a stronger side so should b a good hit out...
not sure whats going on with niki winmar champ ive only seen him down at the club once but "aparently" should b trainging b4 round 1, and as for us building a team around him i dont think so, pretty hard to build a team around some1 thats not at the club yet hehehe switch on tony :)

as for training will makes us work very hard and the team looks a lot fitter then years gone by

got a few new faces at the club 1 aparently played last year but i never got to see him play coz i was overseas but very big boy, and from what ive heard he goes alright his name simon hislop, another guy named mossie is from glenordon couldnt tell u his actuall name have no idea but he looks pretty handy as well.. got a few past players returning including mark micallef who is a gun, won a comp b&f in his juinior days can play footy, also jared charter and simon vellof have trained and most likely will play as well..

where looking alrite so dont belive everything u hear champ

tony tony tony where do u hear these stupid things mate, we had a fair side in? geez we had 8 senior players in the side the rest were under 18s and 3 under 16s players..aand will seemed pretty pleased with us after the game, dont know where u get ur info from champ...aparently that was there fullside... there was nuffing wrong with the game we needed a hit out and so did sydenham and there was no other ground to play on so yeah... thanfully no1 was hurt. anyways got another pracy this saterday against weerabie amatures, we will b fielding a stronger side so should b a good hit out...
not sure whats going on with niki winmar champ ive only seen him down at the club once but "aparently" should b trainging b4 round 1, and as for us building a team around him i dont think so, pretty hard to build a team around some1 thats not at the club yet hehehe switch on tony :)

as for training will makes us work very hard and the team looks a lot fitter then years gone by

got a few new faces at the club 1 aparently played last year but i never got to see him play coz i was overseas but very big boy, and from what ive heard he goes alright his name simon hislop, another guy named mossie is from glenordon couldnt tell u his actuall name have no idea but he looks pretty handy as well.. got a few past players returning including mark micallef who is a gun, won a comp b&f in his juinior days can play footy, also jared charter and simon vellof have trained and most likely will play as well..

Wasn't having a go just what I heard via Sydenham. Need to prompt you and ask you because you give nothing otherwise.

Alls well that ends well with no major injuries. Still a stupid decision lacking common sense to play. If someone was seriously injured and missed 6 months work or had a hospital bill in the thousands you would have been having lots of fund raisers to pay for them. The reason every other side in every comp are not meeting at grounds and having 'rebel' matches is becasue it's stupid.

May I suggest if you have paid out Winmars fee from the country club and are paying him whatever per game (would be a fair bit) then you are putting a lot of energy/time/money into him whether he is around or not.

Micallef should fit right back in I should imagine like a glove.

simon hislop not a bad player..... thinks hes alot better than he is thou bad attitude.
nicky winnmar should have plenty of time to train now before round1 seeing that the season has been put baCK 3 weeks

For information

CRAZYHOUSE is Daniel Mitchell Alias Mitchman

Not up to the task hey.

To all who wanted to know glad I could help

To be honest thats the conclusion that quite a few at the club have as well - c'mon Mitch/Crazyhouse - prove us wrong.

Gee thats clever.....
Understand your not up to the task fella

Closing in fella...

Anyway was amazed to see that on the Ben Coiusins forum at about 3pm yesterday there was already over 600 responses.......
He's a silly silly boy

Mitchman.....Crazyhouse.... both happen to use "......" and "fella". I don't think so... uv been done u big goose. At least be man enough to own up!!!

Mitchman.....Crazyhouse.... both happen to use "......" and "fella". I don't think so... uv been done u big goose. At least be man enough to own up!!!

Big dopey bean pole. I wondered who Michell initially was when Crazy house rapt him up as I never heard of him. Thats because no one ever mentions him or raps him up except himself. Winner. Love the silence though. Goooooooooooose

hay boys update for yas on north we had 42 blokes on the track including prob about 5 under 18 that will play 1s at stages doring the year we had a bit of a last minute inter club match boys that looked good would say matty young, troy stans, dwue yound asian gun, ian allen. was a good hit out. our praccy match has been cancel for this week end!!

can you boys let me know whos got a game his weekend and where i could go to watch them? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back