WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed that the :thumbsdown: was having a crack at me.

what was it cognito praise or u wanna hava crack:confused:

Just pointing out the irony of your complaint. Read from top to bottom, it seems you're not quite the one to be preaching about keeping this thread strictly footy or strictly div 2 seniors.
Just having a chuckle, no harm meant. I'm a conservationist and a patriot deep down, so I'm hardly going to be having a go at any of our native fauna now, am I?
:cool:

bit of news down at the devils den!! we have a new number1 ticket holder who is Brett White from the melbourne storm. he come down the other night and gave up a bit of his time to come down and have a chat and a few pointers on tackling. when he get back from state of origan is planning to come down and take a few full trainning sessions to help improve the boys in that part of the game!! should be intresting to see how that goes in the second part of the year!! he hopes to come down to a few games if he gets the chance might have to wack him in the red and white for a few games hahahaha

All sounds good, we'll see how much impact Brett White made next game shall we????

as skilled as he is there is no way he could get a game in our 1s he is 2 unfit so i agree lets keep his name in the magoos thread if he were playing 1s we would not be a premiership threat, i believe if u wanna win a flag u cant have any unfit players in the team.

its good that you rotate players but maybe you guys should leave him on the ground....might make his stats look a bit better.........lol.....needs the fitness aswell..............cant keep up and looks silly........maybe you should be drilling the ball at him in the magoos im sure with all your skill and fitness youll keep him in the game...........and dont think im being nasty cause your me mate and im sure u can handle it........:thumbsu:

Fais will be the first to admit he isnt the fittest bloke at heights but he has been working his but off in the last 5 or 6 weeks to get fitter and it is showing on the ground. he is a vital cog in our forward line he wont get 30 touches a game but he clears paths for those younger quicker smaller players ie hoblos caruanas nicolaides teddy demetreou farnfieldsetc to run into space and kick goals.

2 goals a week from your hf is more than acceptable thats about the 40 goal mark for the year and ud take that any day of the week. which deer park flanker is gonna get anywhere near that?

dont know.!!! :confused: but he could be pushing for 1`s soon after those performances in 2`s then will be talking about him :D
so til then will just call him number 8 superstar :rolleyes:
DD, he might be performing well on the park on a Sat but he dont move out of the centre sq:p
he should be doin a bit on the track on a tues/thurs to get a run with the 1's.:thumbsu:

Il have crack Pretty close i reckon we might be able to squeeze in ziggy and lucas mcgee somewhere.

B.Steve Soto Danny B Mattas
HB.Weston Haddara Munn
C.N.Caruana N.Malia Damo
HF.Horse head:D Big Fais camma
F.Roberson Greto S Nicolades
FOLL.Nicky Dean M Nickolades M Caruana
INT.Teddy Richards sniper(jesus) K Hoblos
Emerg.Richo Tats Tony Delaney

Dont know where you're from buddy but i wouldnt put half that team in my under 9's....
Damo..cant kick
Camma...too small
Teddy Richards..only good to keep the bench warm for those coming off
Sniper...too inconsistent
Richo....brown nose (only reason hes in senior side)
Tats... not interested in senior footy.. knows hes better in the 2's
Tony Delaney...should be called Buckley (always doin a hammie)
Danny...all talk no action

Pante should be in the side,as well as mizzi, xuereb, K. Hrisikos...just to name a few.... better than some that are actually in the side.

Will be interesting come finals..how will they decide who gets dropped..i have my suspicions...

is that no 12? thought no 1 was a bit stiff 2
Also how can that reoberson be in the team of the year he's only played 2 games in the WRFL.

yeah ok put mizzi in for tats

Anyone else gonna have a crack at team of year weapons you've seen a fair bit of a couple teams.

Has anyone changed their predictions from the statrt of the year.

yeah ok put mizzi in for tats

Anyone else gonna have a crack at team of year weapons you've seen a fair bit of a couple teams.

Has anyone changed their predictions from the statrt of the year.

Yeah, better put mizzi in, he'll throw a teary about it if you don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont know where you're from buddy but i wouldnt put half that team in my under 9's....
Damo..cant kick
Camma...too small

Pante should be in the side,as well as mizzi, xuereb, K. Hrisikos...just to name a few.... better than some that are actually in the side.

Will be interesting come finals..how will they decide who gets dropped..i have my suspicions...

Oh for crying out loud, FFF! Wake up! If you weren't at the game on Saturday, I'd excuse you for totally missing the joke, but you were so frankly, you're a complete spanner! This is not a sexist remark because my only prejudice against you is for being so slow.
The team posted as "team of the year" was the exact team that played for Heights on the weekend. Nobody was ACTUALLY saying that every player in that side is better than any one player from any other club in the division. I, like everyone else on this forum, am confident that it was just meant to be a little bit of a tongue-in-cheek remark on the quality of the current Sunshine Heights list. The players who aren't in there didn't play this weekend. The players who ARE in there DID play. Are you getting this?

Was at Magpieland tonight , i think we r back .. Bourkey is a great bloke and knows what he is doing and has bought some professional guys with him who i think can turn us around.

At training tonight there were about 5 ex Westbourne players and a couple ex Glenorden and even Hoppers players believe it or not. Im expecting a bit of a turn around this year from the Maggies

Heres a prediction from UNIT pre season..... Not sure if any of this has come true.

Oh for crying out loud, FFF! Wake up! If you weren't at the game on Saturday, I'd excuse you for totally missing the joke, but you were so frankly, you're a complete spanner! This is not a sexist remark because my only prejudice against you is for being so slow.
The team posted as "team of the year" was the exact team that played for Heights on the weekend. Nobody was ACTUALLY saying that every player in that side is better than any one player from any other club in the division. I, like everyone else on this forum, am confident that it was just meant to be a little bit of a tongue-in-cheek remark on the quality of the current Sunshine Heights list. The players who aren't in there didn't play this weekend. The players who ARE in there DID play. Are you getting this?

Was I at that game was I? Gee I must be a magician bein in two places at once cos I was at work all day....just goes to show you dont know who I am... or who you think I am is wrong.....
Understand it was a joke but just voicing my opinion like evryone else...or do you not realise that that is what a forum is for...

You are probably right. It's just so disheartening to see so many guys in the WRFL who won't play just for the love of the game.

That is definitely true..too many players now think that they are god's gift to footy & think they are worth top dollar...what happened to playing for the love of the game, the club & your mates?

It has been replaced by money hungry players who are not totally to blame...its also the clubs that are willing to pay these players the money they THINK they deserve...

Damo..cant kick
Camma...too small

kon is injured, daniel is not fit and mizzi has a shocking attitude. if it were up to me after his efforts of last thursday and this tuesday it would be a very long time before he plays seniors again if he does at all. i doubt it.

Damo..cant kick
Camma...too small

Damo rarely misses a target. 20 Damo's in the side and it would never lose.

Camma is a small forward .

Sniper came 4th in the best and fairest last year.

Rich has been superb this year down back.

Teddy is a gun, wait til he is unleashed on a big ground.

Curious to know what your suspicions are.

Leave Tats out of your conversation, anyway you are starting to talk to much crap, lets get back to the main topics and thats beating West Footscray.

Damo rarely misses a target. 20 Damo's in the side and it would never lose.

Camma is a small forward .

Sniper came 4th in the best and fairest last year.

Rich has been superb this year down back.

Teddy is a gun, wait til he is unleashed on a big ground.

Curious to know what your suspicions are.

How could richo be supurb down back this year when he has had 1 good game against Coburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back