WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know where you're from buddy but i wouldnt put half that team in my under 9's....
Damo..cant kick
Camma...too small
Teddy Richards..only good to keep the bench warm for those coming off
Sniper...too inconsistent
Richo....brown nose (only reason hes in senior side)
Tats... not interested in senior footy.. knows hes better in the 2's
Tony Delaney...should be called Buckley (always doin a hammie)
Danny...all talk no action

Pante should be in the side,as well as mizzi, xuereb, K. Hrisikos...just to name a few.... better than some that are actually in the side.

Will be interesting come finals..how will they decide who gets dropped..i have my suspicions...

Damo is quick, hard at the ball and puts his body on the line.

camma for his size has a great overhead mark and does hes job week in week out. Its hard when you have a forward line with so many players capable of kicking a bag of goals.

teddy is still young and learning hes way in the senior side but
contributes well when give the opportunity

Sniper gives it his best, can let him self down sometimes with skill

Richo has done well with the jobs he has been given down back
Although i think it will be hard for him to find his place with so many quality backman at the club especially with danny proving himself as a valuable asset down back against albanvale

Pante is injured, kon is injured, daniel is a gun 2's player, and mizzi
should have gone about it the right way, played 2's and got BOG and proved everyone wrong.

You wouldnt put half the side who is undefeated 8-0 in you under 9 side, come on, get serious will you!

who from hights or albanvale will play on mague from west? albanvale have karim as there best defender and the boys gos alrite but lukas would get it over him pritty easy!! any idears on that match up? do ya think you are up to the job karim?

who from hights or albanvale will play on mague from west? albanvale have karim as there best defender and the boys gos alrite but lukas would get it over him pritty easy!! any idears on that match up? do ya think you are up to the job karim?

Don't know about Heights as I don't know their new players. Wouldn't have thought there would be many candidates prior to this year.

Albanvale will struggle down back against the top 2 from what I saw against North Footscray. Their best defenders were Karim and old man Rainbow and neither are key position players. Perhaps they have others who didn't play? Also, Winmar (the fat one) is more a floater rather than a key defender.

Overheard Teddy Richards telling someone tonight at training that he is the quickest player in the competition. Don't know about quickest but good that he has this sort of confidence.

Dont know where you're from buddy but i wouldnt put half that team in my under 9's....
Damo..cant kick
Camma...too small

Pante should be in the side,as well as mizzi, xuereb, K. Hrisikos...just to name a few.... better than some that are actually in the side.

Will be interesting come finals..how will they decide who gets dropped..i have my suspicions...

you have no idea just another clown with an opinion.

Goldfish have a memory otherwise how do they know that it is food that has been thrown in the water, beacause they remember from last time.

lol gold fish have a memory its a just a s h i t one.. they no wat food is td they just cant remember if they ate it or not.. big footy how good is it now we talk about goldfish tmrw its something else a little footy every now and then its good

lol gold fish have a memory its a just a s h i t one.. they no wat food is td they just cant remember if they ate it or not.. big footy how good is it now we talk about goldfish tmrw its something else a little footy every now and then its good

I think they have a memory of 5 seconds or something along those lines.

Overheard Teddy Richards telling someone tonight at training that he is the quickest player in the competition. Don't know about quickest but good that he has this sort of confidence.

I think you miss heard he said he was the quikest bowler still he very well could be the fastest in the league. Oh yeh wiwiwin

Don't really know too much about North Footscray. Could anyone tell me how they think they will go against Deer Park next week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damo..cant kick
Camma...too small

You amuse me female footy freak, reading back through your earlier posts you sounded like you were a one-eyed Sunshine Heights supporter. But it really amazes me that you would bag your own club like this. Afterall arent you supposed to be their number one supporter? You definetly know your football. Maybe you should take up a coaching position in the under 9's!
Female footy freak, you should do your research a little better and perhaps actually watch a game or two.

here we go listen to this dooshbag...how many big footy accounts do u have?? for u too no about all the past posts and then to make another new name u must be a very disliked person.. im gonna have to say ive been on big footy about 2 weeks now and there are very few who talk football and make sense and if u seriously dnt think GBF is 1 of them kill urself

Complete package, would you mind explaining to me what you mean by 'Dooshbag'? I notice you use it quite regularly. You sound so highly intelligent. Afterall you are telling me to kill myself. No wonder you consider yourself as the 'complete package'. You have it all!!!

heights wont have to worry about them when they get the ball out of the centre and bang it into greto and co....:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Damo..cant kick
Camma...too small

I agree with you FFF

Of course you do, FW. You two always agree with one another. You even answer for each other sometimes. And you always seem to be logged on at the same time of day (but never both at once). It's remarkable! It's like your minds are as one. You must be kindred spirits. Good for you.

So what u saying is that u think fw and fff are the same person. Don't think so mate.

Of course you do, FW. You two always agree with one another. You even answer for each other sometimes. And you always seem to be logged on at the same time of day (but never both at once). It's remarkable! It's like your minds are as one. You must be kindred spirits. Good for you.

i think the thing you detect that is similar about these two are sour grapes and looking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back