WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
havn't heard much from you 2 after the weekends game.... any thoughts?

Heard it's season over for Alldridge? Huge loss if true

[Yer there not really seen after a loss unlike you goesbang, you are here day and night win or loose. Maybe bad sports. Watched the deer park and aubanvale game i dont think you have to worry about these type of teams red devil i think they are just making up the numbers. Karim is their best player with number 7.]

[Yer there not really seen after a loss unlike you goesbang, you are here day and night win or loose. Maybe bad sports. Watched the deer park and aubanvale game i dont think you have to worry about these type of teams red devil i think they are just making up the numbers. Karim is their best player with number 7.]
mundine if you where at the game how could you say karim the best he was on the bench most of the game .i5 32 and 54 where good but bear was best on ground .and my mate sammy what a joke

mundine if you where at the game how could you say karim the best he was on the bench most of the game .i5 32 and 54 where good but bear was best on ground .and my mate sammy what a joke

[I didnt say he played well but i did say he is the most dangerous player, sammy ohhhhhhh yukkkkkk he is disgusting, what a waste of height]

Harley the Dog... I noticed that you were listed in the Senior squad for Heights in the footy record on the weekend. Is there any chance that you may get a game in the next few weeks. Have heard that you may come in for Mallia if he gets suspended!!

well its obvious who you are.......BIG FAISEL...........HAHAHAHA

mate u rekon we r just making up the numbers? plzzz and as for u thinking im albanvales best player u must like me or somthing theres a lot better then me champ...

Harley the Dog... I noticed that you were listed in the Senior squad for Heights in the footy record on the weekend. Is there any chance that you may get a game in the next few weeks. Have heard that you may come in for Mallia if he gets suspended!!

I noticed your trainer is none other than this man:

10_05_DrNick.gif

Surprised you've got a relatively fit side for the finals.

RedDevil and Dekkaroo... havn't heard much from you 2 after the weekends game.... any thoughts?

Was at the game,gb50======yes very ordinary umpiring on both accounts====found that the frees that were given, were petty soft ones that should have been left to play on and the actual frees where players werent protected by going for the pill werent payed,there were many occations through the day where their was cheap shots given out and the ball getter had to cop it on the chin.======But in saying that it was a very good win to heights,they were too good on the day=======Nth had their opportunities but didnt capalize when it entered the foward line.=======As for eldridge, yep is out for the season with a broken scofoud bone in his wrist, Big lost for the team but they do have shane blair to come back this week and is very handy in the foward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at the game,gb50======yes very ordinary umpiring on both accounts====found that the frees that were given, were petty soft ones that should have been left to play on and the actual frees where players werent protected by going for the pill werent payed,there were many occations through the day where their was cheap shots given out and the ball getter had to cop it on the chin.======But in saying that it was a very good win to heights,they were too good on the day=======Nth had their opportunities but didnt capalize when it entered the foward line.=======As for eldridge, yep is out for the season with a broken scofoud bone in his wrist, Big lost for the team but they do have shane blair to come back this week and is very handy in the foward line.

Agree that the umpire did not go against either team.... it (I mean Scordo) was just crap both ways.

Mallia gets sent off and reported for attempting to strike and then Nicolaides gets spear tackled and does not even get a free kick.... which is worse??

I think you mean the scaphoid bone. Unlucky for eldridge and nth footscray. He is a very good player and will be sorely missed.

yeah weapons ur not wrong mate the umpiring was shocking both ways, ive never seen so many deliberate out of bounds in the 1 game, wata joke, ah well, we got away with the win, but to deerparks credit they played pretty good..
i did get smacked a few time champ but dont know about getting smashed from pillar to post...:eek:

bring on nth footscray

You can say both ways but the free kick count at a guess would have been 35 - 15. Deer Park got the raw end of the stick by the umps yet again who were blantant cheats. Second Quarter alone was over 10 - 2. Considering it was 4 goals to 3 for the quarter and the ball was going from end to end it was a disgrace to see what those blind mice were coming up with. 7 out of Albanvales 12 goals came from free kicks and i can tell you now 6 of them were absolute crap.

The injuries on the day hurt us big time, that's the way this whole seaon has panned out for us. Well Cobra's if your good enough you will prove it this week. From where i was standing Karim you did cop a few big hits and stayed down for a few seconds on more than 1 occasion.

Well I will enjoy travelling around the state watching mates play there finals matches in different leagues and look forward to what i think will be a heights v roosters grand final in 3 weeks.

Had a good night last night weapons and carried it through the day today for a while and some of the boys are still kicking on. Season as whole was not too successful considering we were runners up last season but what can you do?

Tats, get fair dinkum pal... he would get a game at heights any day of the week. You can call him a dud, but I bet he has achieved a lot more through his career than most at heights.

I only just joined this forum and had to reply to the above from Dekka. Heights have actually had twins both drafted by St.Kilda "Gowans".
They are both currently playing for Central Districts in the SANFL #21 & #28. They have been apart of the 5 premierships in a row from 2000 - 2005 and also have shared the honours for BOG in the Grannies. Not bad for Heights players???

Who were the umpires for the Deer Park, Albanvale game.

Well done to Rob May, got the most out of what he had and a good bloke too.

SCORDO IS A DISGRACE.

Seriously as said previous clubs should almost petition to get rid of this guy. The above description of him is his good points too.

The arrogance or stupidity of West not watching the game when they were to play the winner. I can assre you we will watch the preliminary final as we are that pumped and primed this week look out West Footscray. Round 10 was too long ago and I have heard something every week about cant wait til we play them again. Away from that crap ground of yours and out of your comfort zone to Yarraville where we have just played and played very well to against an uncompromising Heights. Bring on saturday.

The arrogance or stupidity of West not watching the game when they were to play the winner.

They claim they had training to attend!!!! Whats the difference if they trained at midday?

Heights to win as Wests clearly aren't rating their opposition

No I'm just a little grey dog. The boys all love me though and put me down in the record. They had to put my full name of Harley Dogwoof. Better that I didn't play on the weekend I think I would have p i s s e d on that umpire Scordo. He was walking around like a peacock upsetting all my boys. I also saw him on the way out the ground and he came over and took the bone I was eating out of my mouth and started eating it. He then started yelling "I'm the man, I'm the man" as he ripped the meat of it. On top of that by coming so close he gave me fleas.

Anyway the boys played great finals footabll hard, fast and exciting. They are playing their best football at the right time of year. Go Heights. As I said before look out other teams because my boys are coming home strong and wont be stopped.

Harley your our Number 1 supporter. You will need to have that flea problem sorted before you make it to training tomorrow night. Also while your at it you need to take some Metamucil or Yakult to help with your wind problem. You tend to stink out the Interchange bench.

You can say both ways but the free kick count at a guess would have been 35 - 15. Deer Park got the raw end of the stick by the umps yet again who were blantant cheats. Second Quarter alone was over 10 - 2. Considering it was 4 goals to 3 for the quarter and the ball was going from end to end it was a disgrace to see what those blind mice were coming up with. 7 out of Albanvales 12 goals came from free kicks and i can tell you now 6 of them were absolute crap.

The injuries on the day hurt us big time, that's the way this whole seaon has panned out for us. Well Cobra's if your good enough you will prove it this week. From where i was standing Karim you did cop a few big hits and stayed down for a few seconds on more than 1 occasion.

Well I will enjoy travelling around the state watching mates play there finals matches in different leagues and look forward to what i think will be a heights v roosters grand final in 3 weeks.

Had a good night last night weapons and carried it through the day today for a while and some of the boys are still kicking on. Season as whole was not too successful considering we were runners up last season but what can you do?

ok ok now ur exaggerating 7 of our 12 goals were from free kicks? geez we must b struggling then...
we are good enough and we will prove it this week..
hey at least i got up after coping a few, didn't know it was a crime to stay down for a few seconds afterwards...

Mallia will play next week 100 %. The first send off was for an attempted tackle the second for spitting a mouth full of water he just drank onto the ground. What a joke Scordo is.

Evening gents...

React! thought he'd get on and give his thoughts on the Heights V Devils games...:-

- Great win to heights, they were tougher at it for mine and had more polish on the day. Challenge is now set for Devils to remain competitive and come out all guns blazing.
- Great effort to the bloke who kicked the ton..and the snap was a great goal indeed...congratulations to him.
- I'll add Naz to the list of blokes that have hugged D.Derich this year. Tats still cuddled the most though.
- The bald bloke with the long sleeve for heights..lets put it this way..I wouldn't put you out front of the Olympic squad cos you have no idea how to fly the flag for your colors! How you let your team mate cop that in the middle of the ground and did nothing was unbelievable. You know exactly what I mean. Glad I haven't got you backing me up.
- GBF50..get some early RSI treatment mate cos you must just type on this thing all day long.
- React! made good on his promise earlier on in the year and went straight to TD and introduced himself. Those who used the coward word earlier in the year should take heed.
- Anyone who says that Scratcher and Devlin are no good are kidding themselves. Agree they are getting on but they add tremendous value. Scratcher was outstanding in terms of endeavor and ability to get in and under and get the hard ball and he is good for the younger blokes to understand what needs to be done at certain times.
- The kid with the dreadlocks (apparently his old man is the bloke that "umpires" in the two's) needs to show some respect to older, respected players of the competition. He certainly angered React! with his "all suds - no beer" aggressiveness at half time in the crowd! lots of talk...smacked of immaturity. I'm just happy for him that he didn't get ahead of himself!
- Eldridge has always been a favorite of React! and the kid will only get better.

Have a good one boys...

quote=React!
- The bald bloke with the long sleeve for heights..lets put it this way..I wouldn't put you out front of the Olympic squad cos you have no idea how to fly the flag for your colors! How you let your team mate cop that in the middle of the ground and did nothing was unbelievable. You know exactly what I mean. Glad I haven't got you backing me up]

He didnt want to fight because he had a modelling shoot the next morning. I dont think a few black eyes would work for the commercial.
But Seriously If Dean had of just walked inside the Rooms at half time and concentrated on the game and not the crowd we wouldnt need to talk about this rubbish. How many times have you been sledged from over the fence and and thought that it would be better not to react?

Also if someone was calling your Old man a cheat would you stand for it? Probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back