WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golly Golly Gosh...... Tats!!!!!! You were given a bath today buddy. I reckon you had 5 kicks and 3 of them in junk time in the last. I'll give you credit that you ran all day but you had NO ball awareness and your vision was POOR.

NOTICE TO SUNSHINE HEIGHTS 2nd's PLAYERS. STOP thinking that kicking to Faisel EVERY single time you enter the 50 that you will in games. WONT HAPPEN. He kicked 2 goals today not from him working hard and presenting but from silly mistakes from West's players giving away 50 metre penalty's while the ball was in his hands, other than that didn't get a touch all day.

Saw the first quater of the 1's. Greto's snap goal in the pouring rain from 50 is one of the best goals I have seen in local footy. Also sorry to inform all you uneducated Heights people but the league has calculated that Greto had only kicked 89 goals prior to this weeks round so better luck next week Greto. You will get it and it is a super effort but claiming it before doing it is poor form from the club. First bloke that was sent off in the first qtr should get 3 weeks at least. DOG effort.

Golly Golly Gosh...... Tats!!!!!! You were given a bath today buddy. I reckon you had 5 kicks and 3 of them in junk time in the last. I'll give you credit that you ran all day but you had NO ball awareness and your vision was POOR.

NOTICE TO SUNSHINE HEIGHTS 2nd's PLAYERS. STOP thinking that kicking to Faisel EVERY single time you enter the 50 that you will in games. WONT HAPPEN. He kicked 2 goals today not from him working hard and presenting but from silly mistakes from West's players giving away 50 metre penalty's while the ball was in his hands, other than that didn't get a touch all day.

Saw the first quater of the 1's. Greto's snap goal in the pouring rain from 50 is one of the best goals I have seen in local footy. Also sorry to inform all you uneducated Heights people but the league has calculated that Greto had only kicked 89 goals prior to this weeks round so better luck next week Greto. You will get it and it is a super effort but claiming it before doing it is poor form from the club. First bloke that was sent off in the first qtr should get 3 weeks at least. DOG effort.

hahahahahaha just goes to show what happens when you talk yourself up......
just shows last weeks performance wasnt a shocker it was a reality check

Absolute GOOSE.

Round 4 v Coburg. Heights kicked 24 Goals. League Web site has Greto with 2... He actually kicked 11. Check the game results and add up all the goals... they add up to 15... where are the missing 9.

You are a low life dog. Bloke doesn't something special like kicking a ton and u post that crap.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

mallia worried more about the man in the 1st than the footy. If the umpy was watching off the ball mallia might of found himself reported and spending many weeks on the sideline.

yes greto`s goal was a beauty from 50 :thumbsu: which was also his 100th for the year you fool...!!!! it stopped the rain and parted the clouds that goal did :eek:.... great to see "WESTO" has finally came back from germany today:p

Absolute GOOSE.

Round 4 v Coburg. Heights kicked 24 Goals. League Web site has Greto with 2... He actually kicked 11. Check the game results and add up all the goals... they add up to 15... where are the missing 9.

You are a low life dog. Bloke doesn't something special like kicking a ton and u post that crap.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Doesnt matter what heights say. The league had him at 89 offically. Next week maybe.

Who won the B&F tonight Goes bang?

A few thoughts on the game yesterday:

Heights too quick
Heights too fit
Scordo is a CLOWN
Devlin is a sheep dog.
Williams is a sheep dog
Maczohan is a honest battler who got LUCKY earlier in the year
Greto is a STAR
Cougar Man Hedley is a FREAK. Respect from the Dragons
M Caruana hits harder than anyone else in the comp (ask scratcher)
The devils have a number of TURTLES. Alleyes is NOT one of them. Played a solid game and didn't shirk it.
Elldridge is in the top 10 in the comp for ability
Phillips may be a better player than MATT CAMA... but Cama demolished him in the first qtr

BRING ON WE$T!!!!

I was at the game yesterday between Heights and North and I would have to agree with the bad umpiring. I watched a guy from North practically strangle a player from Heights who had the ball and no free kick was given. Just a joke really. And giving a send off to someone for spitting on the ground - that is even worse. I have seen many people spit on the ground in my time and have never known anyone to get a send off for it. Anyway...

This Melbourne weather is an absolute joke (nearly as bad as the umpiring). A beautiful sunny day one minute then pouring rain.
Well done to Sunshine Heights for their win yesterday. I am sure that without those two send offs they would have doubled their winning score. I have said this all along and out of all the teams I have seen they are by far the fittest, hardest and best running side.

Next week will be interesting between West Footscray and Sunshine Heights. Does anyone know where it will be played and what day?

Congratulations to Greto for kicking his 100 goals - the atmosphere when he did so was great and that is a real milestone. Well done! To the tool (Big momma) who thinks that he knows it all, I'm afraid you sound like the 'uneducated one'.

Should be an interesting one today between Deer Park and Allbanvale, but I think Albanvale will win it. -Sorry Weapons. No doubt you'll be there supporting today with one or ten 'froffies' -lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate u are a stinkbomb, i dont know which game u were watching, tell anyone i had more hard ball gets and clearnces than both sides, Where were u playn on your coaches ****

Best and Fairest at Heights Mallia with a club record 215, smashing the old record by about 60. Polled in the top 6 players 44 out of a possible 45 times which is astounding. Well done. Michael Nicholaides second on 179 and Robbie third.

SCORDO is the worst umpire in WRFL history. Crazy Monkey the incident you speak of was Westo got bumped then grabbed around the thoat then when he pushed the player back SCORDO turned a boundary throw in into a free and a 50 metre all in one. Unbelievable. That was after he gave a free 30 metres out in the first minute against Westo from 60 metres away because he had the outside of his forearm on the forward as most backmen do saying he was holding. Could go on all day about him. He may have beaten his 20 plus 50 mtres from the week before. Ruined a good game of football.

I was at the game yesterday between Heights and North and I would have to agree with the bad umpiring. I watched a guy from North practically strangle a player from Heights who had the ball and no free kick was given. Just a joke really. And giving a send off to someone for spitting on the ground - that is even worse. I have seen many people spit on the ground in my time and have never known anyone to get a send off for it. Anyway...

This Melbourne weather is an absolute joke (nearly as bad as the umpiring). A beautiful sunny day one minute then pouring rain.
Well done to Sunshine Heights for their win yesterday. I am sure that without those two send offs they would have doubled their winning score. I have said this all along and out of all the teams I have seen they are by far the fittest, hardest and best running side.

Next week will be interesting between West Footscray and Sunshine Heights. Does anyone know where it will be played and what day?

Congratulations to Greto for kicking his 100 goals - the atmosphere when he did so was great and that is a real milestone. Well done! To the tool (Big momma) who thinks that he knows it all, I'm afraid you sound like the 'uneducated one'.

Should be an interesting one today between Deer Park and Allbanvale, but I think Albanvale will win it. -Sorry Weapons. No doubt you'll be there supporting today with one or ten 'froffies' -lol.

interesting it was...........the lions after being down by 4 goals 6 points going into the last=5 goals were very gallant in defeat.........5 points was the margian in the end..........

A few thoughts on the game yesterday:

Heights too quick
Heights too fit
Scordo is a CLOWN
Devlin is a sheep dog.
Williams is a sheep dog
Maczohan is a honest battler who got LUCKY earlier in the year
Greto is a STAR
Cougar Man Hedley is a FREAK. Respect from the Dragons
M Caruana hits harder than anyone else in the comp (ask scratcher)
The devils have a number of TURTLES. Alleyes is NOT one of them. Played a solid game and didn't shirk it.
Elldridge is in the top 10 in the comp for ability
Phillips may be a better player than MATT CAMA... but Cama demolished him in the first qtr

BRING ON WE$T!!!!

dont know about devlin and williams being sheep dogs mate they just had off games!! you may have been the better team on the day but we had an off game as youse did the first time we played youse. still think we had more of the ball for the second half of the game but couldnt finish the job. if we play youse in 2 week expected a tuffer game!! thanks mate for the turtle comment but theres r no turtles at our club. thought 47 for youse was the biggest turtle on the ground!! anyway boys good luck against west i trully hope yoy get over them!! spoke to a player from west and bones told the boys they where not to stay and watch the game as they are the best and dont need to watch others. others have to watch them!!!

now where do i start......a 6 can day crazy monkey

big players that missed from both sides which if either 1 of them had of played would have made the result different 1 way or another......grainger(ankle)and martello dont know why he didnt play but a huge loss.......

better players on the day......
d/p....may,robbo,matty b(5 goals),and the big bear was the standout by far....
albanvale.....gee it was hard to find a standout......15 on a wing was quick and in everything ....karim got smashed from pillar to post......henderson was good for the first 3 quarters got found wanting in the last....jetta wasnt out standing but kicked the required goals when they were needed......22 up forward was good also.......

deer park had no bench going into the second 1/4 onwards so it was a great effort by all the players involved to nearly snatch it against the old foe.....

now the umpires gee whizz......td i hope it wasnt scordo doing the game today cause if it was i can understand why it would have been frustrating yesterday......i wouldnt say terrible id say herendouse absolutely .......when the game was in the balance in the last the umpires took over and made the result inevidable...........shattering......bloody oath.....the worst thing was seeing 3 or 4 cobra's supporters going up to the umpies and shaking their hands as they were walking off... should have seen it.......well done the cobra's got 1 back on us good luck next week.........

in the end we had a real crack but didnt have enough left in the tank and deserve 5th spot on the ladder........well done robby may for the job he has done over the 2 years and said after the game in an emotional speech he isnt doing it next year and is hanging em up..........a job well done....

still think we had more of the ball for the second half of the game but couldnt finish the job. quote]

So u should have with an extra player on the field.

Was an interesting move by ur coach to play the extra man in the forward line. Meant that there were 14 in ur forward 50 (7 backs 7 forwards) and 9 in ours (5 backs 4 forwards). Open space suited our forwards :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

still think we had more of the ball for the second half of the game but couldnt finish the job. quote]

So u should have with an extra player on the field.

Was an interesting move by ur coach to play the extra man in the forward line. Meant that there were 14 in ur forward 50 (7 backs 7 forwards) and 9 in ours (5 backs 4 forwards). Open space suited our forwards :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

yeah and think next time if we play youse ya will have no millier not that he was very damanging but intresting to see how many weeks he will get with 2 charges of stricking and trying to spit on a player the second charge was!

yeah and think next time if we play youse ya will have no millier not that he was very damanging but intresting to see how many weeks he will get with 2 charges of stricking and trying to spit on a player the second charge was!

i dont know a millier for heights.......but all eyes im used to seeing you misspell things.......was that mallia????

Im not sure if you have had a few today or not but try speaking in a way that people can understand. The said Miller who im assuming you mean Mallia was charged on two offences that were at best farcical so don't count your chickens early champ. Anyway it will be West Footscray you play in 2 weeks (after Heights run them off their feet this this coming saturday to win the match by 4 goals) and they will beat you so you won't play us again.

Im not sure if you have had a few today or not but try speaking in a way that people can understand. The said Miller who im assuming you mean Mallia was charged on two offences that were at best farcical so don't count your chickens early champ. Anyway it will be West Footscray you play in 2 weeks (after Heights run them off their feet this this coming saturday to win the match by 4 goals) and they will beat you so you won't play us again.

ill re-post this for you monday next week mate and see what ya think of it then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back