WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Parkside awarded points and scores stand for the weekend. Any news on tribunal hearing for north player

I see Parkside awarded points and scores stand for the weekend. Any news on tribunal hearing for north player
Come on guyz wheres the footy talk gone this threads gone bad who's everyone's tips who's blokes best players this is my only outlet away from the misses

Word on the wire cherenko has been cleared to albanvale after a mutual agreement with braybrook and website will be updated soon and also cuthbertson to return this week.

Word on the wire cherenko has been cleared to albanvale after a mutual agreement with braybrook and website will be updated soon and also cuthbertson to return this week.
Really good pick up if he is cleared hope the cobras push far good blokes especially the older blokes who have stuck far all these years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cherenko
Ashman
Bell
Hendo
Blake
Both borgs from suns
Alderman
Redfern
Braun
Hutchy
And Scotty o aha

Redfern
Blake
Plummer
Cassar
Bell
Free
Lawry
Mitchell
Tyquin
Borg
Robertson
Inella

It's a shame a few of these guys will miss the team of the year squad because there can only be so many for the same positions..
Will be interesting to see come seasons end

Come on guyz wheres the footy talk gone this threads gone bad who's everyone's tips who's blokes best players this is my only outlet away from the misses

Does Brent Kelly , Joe Jameson and Igor Bera get a look in from Parkside. Joe and Igor looked very smooth as mids Saturday and Kelly kicked 70 odd in Division Two so he would have to be handy?
From the looks on Saturday Innella would be getting towards the latter end of things, really struggled against a pretty undersized opponent

Does Brent Kelly , Joe Jameson and Igor Bera get a look in from Parkside. Joe and Igor looked very smooth as mids Saturday and Kelly kicked 70 odd in Division Two so he would have to be handy?
From the looks on Saturday Innella would be getting towards the latter end of things, really struggled against a pretty undersized opponent
I don't know any parkside players
Mate although I've heard Kelly is a star

Tips for the round, fellas?

Braybrook by 15 over Lavo, I reckon Lavo could get over the line, though
Sanctuary Lakes over Parkside by 20
Albanvale over Tarneit by 33 (largely dependent on Tarneit's accuracy in front of goal)
Suns over North Sunny by 50.
North Melbourne over Hawks by 4 points with Waite to kick 5 on the Shoemaker.

Parkside..
Kelly
Ashman
Eastoe

S lakes..
Bell
Hutchinson
Dinan
Debono

Laverton.
S poane when plays
foreman
Lawry
Mitchell
Murphy
Hynes

Braybrook..
Levi
Lane even at a little bigger
Braun
Milosev

Albanvale..
Brooks brothers
Bassi
Cuthburtson
Henderson when not sniping
S blake
Casser

Wyndham suns..
J stiles
B tykquin
Stephens
Borg brothers
Cahia
Wallace

North sunshine..
Innella
Mason

Tarneit..
Fletcher
Bradford
Dixon
Doherty

That's all I have guys just goin on what I have seen and knowing a few guys and how thay play

Parkside..
Kelly
Ashman
Eastoe

S lakes..
Bell
Hutchinson
Dinan
Debono

Laverton.
S poane when plays
foreman
Lawry
Mitchell
Murphy
Hynes

Braybrook..
Levi
Lane even at a little bigger
Braun
Milosev

Albanvale..
Brooks brothers
Bassi
Cuthburtson
Henderson when not sniping
S blake
Casser

Wyndham suns..
J stiles
B tykquin
Stephens
Borg brothers
Cahia
Wallace

North sunshine..
Innella
Mason

Tarneit..
Fletcher
Bradford
Dixon
Doherty

That's all I have guys just goin on what I have seen and knowing a few guys and how thay play
No cherenko kidding yourself

I can see Tarneit and Albanvale conflicting game styles this week and I really hope it equates to a competitive match

Also keep an eye out for Jake Jeffrey at Sanctuary Lakes he will dominate

I can see Tarneit and Albanvale conflicting game styles this week and I really hope it equates to a competitive match

Also keep an eye out for Jake Jeffrey at Sanctuary Lakes he will dominate
Albanvale will win by 10+ goals
Braybrook by 6-7 goals over lavo
Suns by 10+ over North
Sanctuary lakes by 5goals over parks will be close all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back