WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spit is the talk of the town, everyone who has come watch Newport play has loved it.
Oh mate the spit was spot on was there for the first home game was great support from braybrook and newport after the game both teams went in had a few beers my tip is newport to go all the way either agaisnt parks pr tarneit

Newport is a nice little suburb and if they can embrace the community it will be interesting to see how strong they can become. Can they make it to div1 within 5 years???
It's great to hear they have held their home ground all this time as usually soccer clubs tend to move in. But this area has always been a footy area. Remember the rough old days of Newport and that other side West Newport. Then the old A.N.B.Y a long time ago. Ah the memories!

ok bra enough about da newport power poles lets talk about the speckies i gave their forward pocket on the weekends
he was like "get off my back uleh" and i was like "haha smacked out bra" then i kicked the ball across da face of da goals and turned it over and they got a goal and they smacked me out

What's going on at the Suns all the big recruits nothing showing , are they all injured. I think Newport is suspended again for 2nd time this season couldn't be good. Up and running tomorrow I think they will do Parkside. Milo not playing for Brookers tomorrow could sway back heights way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back