WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

The lids were never on KMan. 28 days now.
Up the brookers.. in all seriousness I don’t buy into praccy matches and I couldn’t imagine Parkside were at full strength.. nevertheless that’s a good result for your mob should give u a lot of confidence going into the season. Looks like good things happening at braybrook. Very good for the comp 👏👏

Up the brookers.. in all seriousness I don’t buy into praccy matches and I couldn’t imagine Parkside were at full strength.. nevertheless that’s a good result for your mob should give u a lot of confidence going into the season. Looks like good things happening at braybrook. Very good for the comp 👏👏

There’s no lid as there is no container. Only a couple of praccies lol. We now move on to Albion on Saturday, hopefully get a few more ins with most cricket finishing today and we learn that bit more about the team.

Great day for the club financially, the boys are really enjoying their footy and it was a fantastic crowd for a practice match. So good to see a lot of people back at local footy.

Kudos to Parkside FC their supporters were great, players/coaches/supporters stuck around for 2.5 hours after the match (which is rare these days) and their bench & changerooms were absolutely spotless. Shows they are a well run club.

There’s no lid as there is no container. Only a couple of praccies lol. We now move on to Albion on Saturday, hopefully get a few more ins with most cricket finishing today and we learn that bit more about the team.

Great day for the club financially, the boys are really enjoying their footy and it was a fantastic crowd for a practice match. So good to see a lot of people back at local footy.

Kudos to Parkside FC their supporters were great, players/coaches/supporters stuck around for 2.5 hours after the match (which is rare these days) and their bench & changerooms were absolutely spotless. Shows they are a well run club.
Surely now braybrook have to be flag favourites.. this time for real 🤷‍♂️

Surely now braybrook have to be flag favourites.. this time for real 🤷‍♂️

Calm down Mr Karim, it was only a praccy. The Cobras & Suns are still favourites. Both have lost no one but added a heap, Braybrook is an unknown as we are a completely new side.

How did the Cobras go against the Burnside Bears yesterday?

Calm down Mr Karim, it was only a praccy. The Cobras & Suns are still favourites. Both have lost no one but added a heap, Braybrook is an unknown as we are a completely new side.

How did the Cobras go against the Burnside Bears yesterday?
Not sure if we actually had scores but I’m tipping the 2nds had a win and one’s was a close contest. Bears Insta said they won so they must have been keeping score 🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No lid you have even posted the scores on Instagram thats how much you are pumped over it, even over heard yesterday what kind of premiership tattoos some of the boys are getting 😜

Hi All I'm going to be new too the point cook area in few weeks, I will be looking for a football side, to support in around the point cook shopping center? Any help would be greatful

No lid you have even posted the scores on Instagram thats how much you are pumped over it, even over heard yesterday what kind of premiership tattoos some of the boys are getting 😜

It’s natural to be excited, isn’t it?

Can’t wait for the season to start. Still ages away though shame we aren’t starting on the 10th April

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back