Wrfl U/18's B Premiers 2007!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid how there is only a top 5 when there is 14 teams, possibly a top 7 or top 8 would be better come finals time.

y would the league pump more money into the b's?
most teams in there are just making up the numbers or are a reserves team

also the league likes to keep it too a 4 week final series no point having the b's drag out for so long

Western Magpies v Glenorden got called off about 10 mins into the 3rd qtr due to a serious injury to one of the Magpie players. A Glenorden player layed a fair bump on one of our blokes and knocked him out, we had to call the game off as we had to wait for an ambulance leaving no time for the game to be resumed.

Western Magpies won easily by about 7 goals and i would say we were on our way to a 15 goal+ win if the game had been played out..

Lavo killed glenorden today, they threw the towel in after the start of the third quarter

If Albanvale have folded in A grade that would make it a real possibility that 2 teams would go upto A grade after round 3... Possibly the winners of Western Magpies v Albion and Wyndhamvale v Flemington would go up??

If Albanvale have folded in A grade that would make it a real possibility that 2 teams would go upto A grade after round 3... Possibly the winners of Western Magpies v Albion and Wyndhamvale v Flemington would go up??
the person that posted this comment is heck i n sexy do u agreek with mr unit 27?

i reckon they'll have 8 in the A's and play the rest in the B's like last year that system worked well

altho they're all really good teams, they've also played the... bottom teams, like we've played deer park and glenorden

yeh but i heard hoppers had a few A players come down and have a game with them because Hoppers A side had a walkover

Ty Priest played B's to get some fitness into him, first game of the season. There was another one too, forgot who it was...so only 2 players got dropped from the A's.

Walking past the Altona group overheard the coach having a whinge that the B's side Hoppers fielded today was practically their A's side. Lol ahahaha funny stuff.

Ladder After Round 2

Wydhamvale
Albion
Flemington
Western Magpies
Werribee

West Footscray
Hoppers Crossing
Parkside
Yarraville/Seddon
Altona
Williamstown
Braybrook
Glenorden
Deer Park

Never thought id say it but Flemington look the real deal after smashing an always good under 18 side in West Footscray. This week will be interesting with the top 4 teams facing off in which decides who takes the next step into A grade.

WILLIAMSTOWN FORFEIT TO WYNDHAMVALE

Have lost their Under 18 B's coach and he has took 7 players to Altona Footy Club. Williamstown B's are sure to fold now.

News is also Albanvale have folded in A div.
i think you should get ur facts right FALCON
it was unfortunate to forfeit, but the fact is we didnt have enough players available with injuries and school things..
but we have definately not folded, and new coach has been re-appointed and dont know where u heard about 7 players taking off to altona with the coach, which he is still around the club...

and further more, looking forward to a big game against deer park this week:D

i think you should get ur facts right FALCON
it was unfortunate to forfeit, but the fact is we didnt have enough players available with injuries and school things..
but we have definately not folded, and new coach has been re-appointed and dont know where u heard about 7 players taking off to altona with the coach, which he is still around the club...

That is what your A's coach told the club. So Just saying what I heard mate. Fact is you forfeited, we won. You probably seen the score from the previous win and backed out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never thought id say it but Flemington look the real deal after smashing an always good under 18 side in West Footscray.

Told you guys Flem is the real deal.:thumbsu:

We play Wydhamvale this week.
It will be a good match but we are missing 3 or 4 of our top players through injuries and personal reasons.
But i still think Flem could upset Wydhamvale at their home ground.

and further more, looking forward to a big game against deer park this week:D[/quote]

Is your game going to be at deer park or transferred, like the magpies game, coz i heard their grounds being disallowed for use, n it's a pain in the ass 2 travel 2 watch.

Told you guys Flem is the real deal.:thumbsu:

We play Wydhamvale this week.
It will be a good match but we are missing 3 or 4 of our top players through injuries and personal reasons.
But i still think Flem could upset Wydhamvale at their home ground.

Dont think so mate sorry for underestimating u again but i think Wyndhamvale will be too strong.. They will go upto A's and be a top A side aswell by the look of it.

Dont think so mate sorry for underestimating u again but i think Wyndhamvale will be too strong.. They will go upto A's and be a top A side aswell by the look of it.

R Wyndhamvale a big side like last season or have they got some quick blokes running in the midfeild ?
Coz our midfield is one of the best. And believe that.

Albion will wipe the floor with WM this week. They are a superior side that are well drilled and have pure hatred for the western magpies. I suspect a huge win. Having played againts WM and Albion i can honestly state that Albion will be a very good A's team and Unit27 and his team will cop a huge defeat.

Congrats go out to flemo for their great start to the year. Just wish they didn't play wyndamvale so both of those teams along with Albion could go up :)

Albion will wipe the floor with WM this week. They are a superior side that are well drilled and have pure hatred for the western magpies. I suspect a huge win. Having played againts WM and Albion i can honestly state that Albion will be a very good A's team and Unit27 and his team will cop a huge defeat.

Congrats go out to flemo for their great start to the year. Just wish they didn't play wyndamvale so both of those teams along with Albion could go up :)

Cheerz mate:thumbsu:
but i don't think Wyndamvale will be a push over this week.

Would have to agree with u ackers on all counts. After watchin albion, their a quality side, and far hungrier for that football that W.M. Good luck Unit this week , you'll need it :thumbsu:

Is your game going to be at deer park or transferred, like the magpies game, coz i heard their grounds being disallowed for use, n it's a pain in the ass 2 travel 2 watch.[/quote]

im not to sure about that??

where was the game transferred to last week??

hopefully not in bloody woop woop..

is DPs ground real bad is it??

and FALCON, i didnt know what the coach said, but reguardless of ur score last week, it didnt beat the fact that we wanted to play, just fell short of players and some were'nt happy at all about the forfiet..

im not to sure about that??

where was the game transferred to last week??

hopefully not in bloody woop woop..

is DPs ground real bad is it??

and FALCON, i didnt know what the coach said, but reguardless of ur score last week, it didnt beat the fact that we wanted to play, just fell short of players and some were'nt happy at all about the forfiet..[/quote]

last home game deer park had was moved to W.M ground, so im not sure where it'll b

It will be a close game between W.M and Albion i dont care what any of u say we r both evenly matched and i remember a couple of years back to under 16's they were a good side but we gave them a very good run for there money in the finals only losing by 3 points with 17 players, i ecpect the same from our boys this week. We have picked up a few good players during the past week and we r a better side than the team that played in rnd 1 against Deer Park, just to name a few:

Chris Foley - kicked something like 90 goals for Pt Cook last year in under 16's
Crackers- Big Ruckman 6.4 tall did a great job on the weekend
Stumpy- rugby player who has moved across from the storm, tough nut with determination

We will match them and it will be a good game..

Also have heard the Yarraville/Seddon merged with Spotty which means that theyre now Spottys B side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back