Wrfl U/18's B Premiers 2007!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a close game between W.M and Albion i dont care what any of u say we r both evenly matched and i remember a couple of years back to under 16's they were a good side but we gave them a very good run for there money in the finals only losing by 3 points with 17 players, i ecpect the same from our boys this week. We have picked up a few good players during the past week and we r a better side than the team that played in rnd 1 against Deer Park, just to name a few:

Chris Foley - kicked something like 90 goals for Pt Cook last year in under 16's
Crackers- Big Ruckman 6.4 tall did a great job on the weekend
Stumpy- rugby player who has moved across from the storm, tough nut with determination

We will match them and it will be a good game..

true statement spotty now have a b side think they are playing under yarra name thou.... punish the maggies they will

Also have heard the Yarraville/Seddon merged with Spotty which means that theyre now Spottys B side.

true statement spotty do have a b side now think they are playing under yarra name thou.... they will smash the maggie if crackers is ur ruck man, hope he is better at footy than cricket or u guys are struggling big time, he is a big lanky dud

true statement spotty do have a b side now think they are playing under yarra name thou.... they will smash the maggie if crackers is ur ruck man, hope he is better at footy than cricket or u guys are struggling big time, he is a big lanky dud

Yes Spotty have saved Yarraville Seddon we only had 14 players and were almost about to fold the team.10 players from spotty each week to ensure a competitive team can play each week.League has done something right for a change in allowing this to go ahead.Might be called Yarraville/Seddon/Spotswood.

Tip is that after round 3 Wyndhamvale and Albion to go up and Sunshine and Albanvale to come back.

Looks like Albanvale got the sh its and called off last weeks game against Hoppers,too scared is the word going around,want to come back to B grade as they know they can't win a flag in the A's

Albanvale lost all there players from last year they have nobody left from there 2006 Premiership side, its a shame coz it was such a good team

Just been confirmed:
Wyndhamvale v Flemington
Western Magpies v Albion

both games will decide who goes to A grade, the 2 losing teams then would be premiership favs in B grade

**** up **** what cricket team do you play for?

**** up **** what cricket team do you play for?

take it easy mate or i knock u out.....i play for lavo and if ur the kid i think u are, u are not much better than him with the cricket bat and ball........... hows that kid that got injured last week from western maggies

does ne one no where deer park vs williamstown is being played at??

because of the circumstances of the ground in deer park?

on wrfl it says deer park, but will it be at the WP ground??:confused:

Flemington juniors will be in the finals this year and anyone who says they won’t doesn’t know anything about football.

They are not the same team as last year and the club is going places.

does ne one no where deer park vs williamstown is being played at??

because of the circumstances of the ground in deer park?

on wrfl it says deer park, but will it be at the WP ground??:confused:

Deer Park Vs Willy will be played at Bayside College

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flemington juniors will be in the finals this year and anyone who says they won’t doesn’t know anything about football.

They are not the same team as last year and the club is going places.

You seem to no your football mate.;)
I think if every thing goes according to plan they could go that one step better and win the premiership in 07.

Imagine that Wooden Spooners in 2006 then Premiers 2007.:thumbsu:

You seem to no your football mate.;)
I think if every thing goes according to plan they could go that one step better and win the premiership in 07.

Imagine that Wooden Spooners in 2006 then Premiers 2007.:thumbsu:

Flemington Juniors are still really yet to prove themselves they have beaten Braybrook who were beaten by Yarraville/Seddon and West Footscray who are not as good as they have been over the years..

Good luck to them but i think we will see where Flemington is at when they play the Falcons this week... Not trying to be a smartar$$ just my feelings, after 2 games you cant say you will be playing finals.

Also a note on the grounds. Lavos ground is starting to become terrible , 6 months ago it was the best ground in the comp and is now becoming very unsafe to play on.

Also a note on the grounds. Lavos ground is starting to become terrible , 6 months ago it was the best ground in the comp and is now becoming very unsafe to play on.

not being smart but just ask the 2 kids who got injured in round 1 from deer park...............1 got a broken collabone (4-6 weeks) the other a broken ankle(6-10 weeks)

Flemington Juniors are still really yet to prove themselves they have beaten Braybrook who were beaten by Yarraville/Seddon and West Footscray who are not as good as they have been over the years..

AGREE WITH YOU.

But the problem is they are missing a couple of players that would leave them about 10 goals short.
But im pretty sure it will be a good game neither way.:thumbsu:

Tips

Western Magpies over Albion by about 2 goals, always close when these teams meet

West Footscray over Altona 20 pts

Deer Park to get there first win over Willy. 30 pts

Parkside over Braybrook .. cant predict a score for this game

Werribee over Hoppers 36 pts

Wyndhamvale to def Flemo 30 pts

Yarraville/Seddon over Glenorden by a goal

not being smart but just ask the 2 kids who got injured in round 1 from deer park...............1 got a broken collabone (4-6 weeks) the other a broken ankle(6-10 weeks)

weak ****... come on i dont care how hard how grounds are u cant blame broken bones on the grounds, only thing it effects is the wear and tear on ur ankle/feet/knees

drink more milk ****

weak ****... come on i dont care how hard how grounds are u cant blame broken bones on the grounds, only thing it effects is the wear and tear on ur ankle/feet/knees

drink more milk ****

u said it **** w*t (ankles) and the collabone was cause he got dumped onto a hard surface??????think about it mockinbird:mad:

u said it **** w*t (ankles) and the collabone was cause he got dumped onto a hard surface??????think about it mockinbird:mad:

err dick face i didnt say broke ankles i said sore, like from constant pounding on it, but seriously thats not a big problem if u wear the right shoes. marathon runners run like 4 hours on roads and are fine so stop ur whinging.

and gettin dump boohoo get a ****in tissue and get on with it

Tips

Western Magpies over Albion by about 2 goals, always close when these teams meet

West Footscray over Altona 20 pts

Deer Park to get there first win over Willy. 30 pts

Parkside over Braybrook .. cant predict a score for this game

Werribee over Hoppers 36 pts

Wyndhamvale to def Flemo 30 pts

Yarraville/Seddon over Glenorden by a goal

Expect a little better than 30 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back