Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - HCQ doesn't work - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in Part 4:

He’s talking about the private homes the Federal govt is responsible for.

View attachment 921938

Debate has ran on for months yet brings it up 24 hours ago? Im not believing that for 1 second

Wasnt Andrews supposed to be paying workers to stay at home when sick anyway? He created a policy then failed to implement it. The policy was more for media show then practical use it seems. To create a policy and not implement it in the VERY first place it needs implementing is pure stupdity

In the end he cant accept blame and responsibility for anything. He is the Australian Donald Trump

Debate has ran on for months yet brings it up 24 hours ago? Im not believing that for 1 second

Wasnt Andrews supposed to be paying workers to stay at home when sick anyway? He created a policy then failed to implement it. The policy was more for media show then practical use it seems. To create a policy and not implement it in the VERY first place it needs implementing is pure stupdity

In the end he cant accept blame and responsibility for anything. He is the Australian Donald Trump

you may want to read the paper, vic asked for the residents to be moved out of at least two of the places in question, but the feds refused. the staffing issue was then caused when the feds removed 100% of the staff at two places on short notice and replaced them with rookies. unfortunately for them, there was no handover, so basic stuff like traceability on pathology samples and access to the medical stores was unavailable.

now this isnt because "feds is bad". the feds made a call that moving aged care residents into hospitals was more a risk than keeping them in place. This is based upon past history, where every movement of some of these people is a risk of escalating their pre-existing conditions. The rationale was bunker down, control access, and protect.

Unfortunately, same as the hotels, they got ****ed by low cost casual staff. a bunch got infected (so they had to be removed immediately) and another location they threw a private function on the premises in the middle of a pandemic (so they had to be removed for being incompetent)

So we do all the hard work locking down, losing jobs, losing freedoms, losing social connections, losing education. And what have they (state & fed, ALP & LNP) done?
Prepared enough PPE for the public? No
Prepared for our most vulnerable? No
Protected the borders? No
Prepared a long term plan? No

Just keep telling us we're not doing enough.
Check out the essential poll mate. 53% are ecstatic with Mr Andrews. Poll of 50 completed on a northcote bike path.

you may want to read the paper, vic asked for the residents to be moved out of at least two of the places in question, but the feds refused. the staffing issue was then caused when the feds removed 100% of the staff at two places on short notice and replaced them with rookies. unfortunately for them, there was no handover, so basic stuff like traceability on pathology samples and access to the medical stores was unavailable.

now this isnt because "feds is bad". the feds made a call that moving aged care residents into hospitals was more a risk than keeping them in place. This is based upon past history, where every movement of some of these people is a risk of escalating their pre-existing conditions. The rationale was bunker down, control access, and protect.

Unfortunately, same as the hotels, they got f’ed by low cost casual staff. a bunch got infected (so they had to be removed immediately) and another location they threw a private function on the premises in the middle of a pandemic (so they had to be removed for being incompetent)

WTF kind of plan is "Can we move them out". Where too/how long for/how do you do this? The obvious answer to this question is the Federal govermnent said no, as they could not answer those questions at that stage and wanted it to be a last resort rather then a first resort option. If the Vic government think a suggestion is enough to constitute a action, then they probably need to go. You need to plan beyond a random 2 sentence idea.

In the end they replaced them with ADF staff which is standard protocol across every country on Earth. Once again, what is this other magical option you have?

Wasnt Andrews supposed to be paying workers to stay at home when sick anyway?
That was something Morrison had been asked to do since Newmarch and only just introduced but has indicated he expects private care homes to pay for it. It’s the Fed responsibility

WTF kind of plan is "Can we move them out". Where too/how long for/how do you do this? The obvious answer to this question is the Federal govermnent said no, as they could not answer those questions at that stage and wanted it to be a last resort rather then a first resort option. If the Vic government think a suggestion is enough to constitute a action, then they probably need to go. You need to plan beyond a random 2 sentence idea.

In the end they replaced them with ADF staff which is standard protocol across every country on Earth. Once again, what is this other magical option you have?

you are aware vic could only ask? as people keep telling you, aged care is a fed responsibility

Andrews is trying to shame the LNP into action on Age Care homes.
LNP point finger, make excuses, do nothing

If a Royal Commission couldn’t get LNP to properly fund these nursing homes, it’s doubtful anything can.
Neglecting the Aged is in the LNP DNA it is something that was started under Howard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But he wants to hysterically flail about blaming Andrews for everything and anything regardless of whether he could actually do anything about it.

I want to blame the person whose fault it is. I dont want the guy closest to the problem to complain about everyone elses failures when he flat out refuses to admit or address his own in any way possible.

Bit sad when Jeff Kennet is able to nail it before others

“Mr Premier, your language today was so disrespectful of all those families who have no alternative but to put their elderly in care. And their carers.

“Hopefully you will have a choice with your mother. Others do not. Sadly you are so divorced from the community you lead.

“Secondly for months our PM has stood by you, protected you from your Gang of 8’s extraordinary administrative failures. Today you threw him under a bus as you failed to accept any responsibility for what is occurring in your state. You again failed any test of leadership.

“I accept the Premier is under pressure. In part because of his government’s profound failures, his desire to apportion blame to others, but now to indirectly attack families and employees of those in care is totally without compassion.”

Absolutely 100% spot on

A state premier organising orgies in hotel quarantine wasnt exactly a stellar idea either but here we are
Let me point out the difference between a Leader and and a washed up hack

One Premier condemns the "orgies" calls them out for the dispicable acts that there were and calls for and instigates a judicial inquiry

Now try and find a quote from Kennett's condemning the Kerosene Baths.....I dare you

Hate to cite Breibart but the Zombiemedia:facebook, You Tube et al have barred the video and crashed their site

Sorry, time to wake up this narrative is dead - for the zombie believers read/watch and weep.

Your finest contribution yet. One of those doctors in that linked article, Stella Immanuel, also claims having astral sex with demons causes endometriosis.

I’m not making that up btw. I mean, how could you?

Your finest contribution yet. One of those doctors in that linked article, Stella Immanuelle, also claims having astral sex with demons causes endometriosis.

I’m not making that up btw. I mean, how could you?
Dude there are thousands of them - just because you slept with a sheep doesn't mean I can't respond to you.

Narrative Busted Baby!

Let me point out the difference between a Leader and and a washed up hack

One Premier condemns the "orgies" calls them out for the dispicable acts that there were and calls for and instigates a judicial inquiry

Now try and find a quote from Kennett's condemning the Kerosene Baths.....I dare you

One Premier refuses action for weeks on end in regards to accepting ADF help and refuses to acknowledge the issue in public. He then hides behind a judicial inquiry as opposed to answering even the most basic questions on it. He then goes ahead and blasts the Prime Minister for inaction and a lack of response without any completion of a judical inquiry.

Maybe he should apply the same rules he applies to himself? If not then answer the questions

One Premier refuses action for weeks on end in regards to accepting ADF help and refuses to acknowledge the issue in public. He then hides behind a judicial inquiry as opposed to answering even the most basic questions on it. He then goes ahead and blasts the Prime Minister for inaction and a lack of response without any completion of a judical inquiry.

Maybe he should apply the same rules he applies to himself? If not then answer the questions
If LNP said Rudd was to blame for the Pink Bats deaths, then you would obviously apply the same reasoning and now say that Morrison is to blame for ever Covid-19 death in Aged Care, right?

If LNP said Rudd was to blame for the Pink Bats deaths, then you would obviously apply the same reasoning and now say that Morrison is to blame for ever Covid-19 death in Aged Care, right?

Huh?

Youd blame the person who created the community transmission outbreak and that is squarely on Dan

You are blaming the firefighter in Scott Morrison for not putting out the fire, rather then the arsonist (the Hotel quarantine stuff up) for starting it

Dude there are thousands of them - just because you slept with a sheep doesn't mean I can't respond to you.

Narrative Busted Baby!

lol. So there’s thousands of them but they chose that nutcase as one of their spokespeople??!!?

Speaks volumes for the rest of them...

When I was a child and whinged about being bored my mother would tell me that only boring people get bored.
Now I am an adult I can only agree with her attitude. Get some interests and hobbies. It really isn't difficult. When looking through history as far as crises go this one we are facing is pretty cruisy. It seems to me the problem is that you need external stimuli to not be bored and unfortunately you won't always be able to rely on others to occupy your time and keep you entertained. You will just have to find some way to do it yourself.
Yep, find an interest or hobby (provided it's one you can do solo within your home, doesn't require obtaining anything you don't already have on hand, and you have no desire to meet with others who share your interest). Simple. :rolleyes:

Every other crisis we've been able to share the burden physically through social interactions. These connections are the core of our human existence and can't be replaced by Zoom calls etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back