Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Nope. I just sent it to my GP , waiting to hear from him.

Don't be too alarmed at the moment, just mention to him what I stated as a good check up protocol for embolisms. You can find info on the procedure on the net. I suspect you may have been prescribed mild blood thinners.

Stay safe TP. :thumbsu:

Don't be too alarmed at the moment, just mention to him what I stated as a good check up protocol for embolisms. You can find info on the procedure on the net. I suspect you may have been prescribed mild blood thinners.

Stay safe TP. :thumbsu:

Cheers mate, appreciate your concern. Will mention him what you said.

If you want to see what we could be facing, have a look at the graphs on the current outbreak in Taiwan:

Very similar to us, no community transmission beforehand, low public compliance with QR and mask wearing, introduction of Indian variant.
Interesting

If you want to see what we could be facing, have a look at the graphs on the current outbreak in Taiwan:

Very similar to us, no community transmission beforehand, low public compliance with QR and mask wearing, introduction of Indian variant.
The Taiwanese situation is very different. The kind of sudden outbreak you are seeing Taiwan could never happen in Australia.

For the month of April:
  • Taiwan conducted 18,000 tests (population 24 million).
  • Australia conducted 1.2 million tests (population 25 million)
Taiwan was doing about the same amount of tests is month as Victoria is doing on the average weekday.

Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but does anyone know how the Indian variant got into Victoria? Is it from the SA HQ leak?

Seems to be talk of snap lockdown building. A potential case in the bayside area. No jobkeeper funds. This is going to be fun.

So just got my blood tests done, so apparently my D-dimer levels are above 1,000 (it was normal 3 months ago when i was tested), when the normal is less than 500. And i have been given medication to get it under control, it apparently Covid. Crankyhawk your thoughts?
Difficult to know; typically ddimer used for suspected blood clots but in itself doesn’t mean much (positive means get another imaging test)

Unfortunately not in my report, Although someone told me they have it in their internal document but the variant type is on my report. But they told me to strictly stay indoors and they have my mobile phone to track my movements.

Stay indoors and that's it. This has been the main problem. People get given no prescription that might minimise their symptoms and reduce the chance of being hospitalised where by then it can be too late for many. There are now treatments out there.

The lack of Covid only treatment centres or initial treatments is staggering.

35 deaths mate.....

That says it all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

victoria Having another lockdown in the week before winter almost exactly a year on from their second lockdown that they had and no other state did

we continue to pretend weather is not a factor.

Given what we know about the current outbreak, explain how weather is a factor.
Assuming cool weather causes increased transmission , explain how this increased transmission caused the current situation in Victoria.

Assuming cool weather causes increased transmission , explain how this increased transmission caused the current situation in Victoria.

Hasn't outdoor transmission been categorized as basically negligible anyway?

It hasn’t. Some people just need to try deflect from other issues.

It hasn’t. Some people just need to try deflect from other issues.

Not so fast there mate, it wouldn't be correct to claim that weather doesn't have "some" effect, but the core underlying matter is that outdoor transmissions are basically redundant, so why all the horse shit from the politicians?

victoria Having another lockdown in the week before winter almost exactly a year on from their second lockdown that they had and no other state did

we continue to pretend weather is not a factor.
Also garden variety incompetence. If contact tracers could ask enough questions to ensure that they're investigating a supermarket in the correct frigging suburb, that'd be great. I think answers are in order after the HQ stuff up.

Not so fast there mate, it wouldn't be correct to claim that weather doesn't have "some" effect, but the core underlying matter is that outdoor transmissions are basically redundant, so why all the horse sh*t from the politicians?
'Redundant' is a big call. This suggests that outdoor transmission is responible for less than 10% of transmission but is still statistically significant

Five studies related to SARS-CoV-2 transmission found that less than 10% of reported transmission occurred in outdoor settings, less than 5% of cases were related to outdoor occupations, and the odds of transmission or super-spreading are much lower outdoors (Table 1) [14–17].

'Redundant' is a big call. This suggests that outdoor transmission is responible for less than 10% of transmission but is still statistically significant

Fair enough.

I have seen data that places the numbers much lower, and of course the viral load factor for outdoor transmissions also has a negative exponential impact.

Fair enough.

I have seen data that places the numbers much lower, and of course the viral load factor for outdoor transmissions also has a negative exponential impact.
Probably needs more research in any case given there is a huge difference between being 'outside' in a crowded shopping area vs outside exercising or undertaking a myriad of other activities.

Probably only as a confounder - as in it is cold therefore people indoors more therefore easier to transmit in that environment.

Probably needs more research in any case given there is a huge difference between being 'outside' in a crowded shopping area vs outside exercising or undertaking a myriad of other activities.

It's too chaotic for any great precision. Refer to "climate science".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back