Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Trust me, it is the case. I called the hotline again just now and there are no appointments to be had for Pfizer in Metropolitan Melbourne. And no suggestions for what to do except try the website / hotline next week.

Im pissed off with the lack of transparency about this. There is a disconnect between the Goverment advice to get vaccinated if eligible and the reality that there are no appointments to be had. I would mind less if the DHSS would make it clear that Pfizer eligible people who haven’t yet had a first dose can’t book an appointment, or walk-in, until advised of further supply and appointment availability
Get the AZ then

So at the sydney party where there were 31 people and 24 got infected.

only 7 were vaccinated. They were the 7 that did not get the virus.

that is incredible.

these vaccines are amazing.

Well, they probably got the virus (SARS-COVI-2) but they didn’t get the disease (COVID-19).

Vaccines work; get vaccinated people.

It's great that the govt and their health advisers have our health and safety as their highest priority, and they know what they are doing.

And it's not prompted by concern for their political fortunes.

So, first up AZ is safe for everyone on release in Australia.

Oops, blood clots, so now AZ is only safe for those over 50 years old.

Oops, more concern about blood clots in 50 - 60 year olds, so now AZ is only safe for those over 60 years old.

Oops, ScoMo is now copping political heat for an utterly botched quarantine system and vaccine rollout. Delta is now springing up around Australia due to his botched quarantine system.

What to do? Damn the health advice, make AZ available to everyone who wants it in Australia again.

Do you really believe these clowns know what they are doing or really care about COVID vaccine safety or side effects?

You are an anti vaxer joke that is ruining peoples lives with your misinformation. Go away

1 in 200 chance of death from covid

1 in 200000 chance of serious blood clot with astra zeneca vaccine.

Last edited:
Anyway, he said there's a Nobel Prize in the offing for the true inventor, and the process is heavily vetted, so we'll know at some point. If I was a betting man, from I've seen, I'd put my money on him not being the one credited with inventing mRNA vaccines
Katalin Kariko.

Due to the sheer scale of the rollout, large amounts of observational data is becoming available. Here’s a recent and extensive summary. In short, they’re good.

If they're total safe as you say, why is it a problem he-man?
Your the one who thinks it a risk. I dont. Even if you do think its a risk you still take it. You do the right thing. For the kids. For the vulnerable. For the mental health of everyone.

Shit men used to fight wars for this country. Now the men cant even take a drug with such unbelievably minimal risk. What a bunch of softies.

Your the one who thinks it a risk. I dont. Even if you do think its a risk you still take it. You do the right thing. For the kids. For the vulnerable. For the mental health of everyone.

sh*t men used to fight wars for this country. Now the men cant even take a drug with such unbelievably minimal risk. What a bunch of softies.

Funny isn't it, the ones claiming to be the freedom fighters, the tougher ones, that they'd have been the ones that would FIGHT for our country and our way of life, and the ones scared of a needle or a piece of cloth.

Don’t know. Life ain’t going back to normal in Australia until we Have no cases and are all vaccinated. Recognise this reality.

Australia are still going to have cases even with everyone vaccinated. This is the reality.

The reality you are after doesnt exist.

Funny isn't it, the ones claiming to be the freedom fighters, the tougher ones, that they'd have been the ones that would FIGHT for our country and our way of life, and the ones scared of a needle or a piece of cloth.

They demand the right to breath other men's phlem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many cases?
How much will it spread?
You really can't see the difference it makes?

Sigh.

Where did I say it didn't make a difference?

The vaccinations have worked here in the UK and the link between the number of cases and hospitalisations/deaths appears to be broken.

When the UK last had 15k daily cases as we have now there were hundreds of reported daily deaths. The daily death count now is hovering in the teens.

The UK is ending restrictions in 3 weeks. On the current trend there will still be around 5,000 daily cases when it happens.

My point was that Covid is here to stay and zero cases is not a realistic target and will force Australia to be under restrictions long after the UK has returned to normal.

Sigh.

Where did I say it didn't make a difference?

The vaccinations have worked here in the UK and the link between the number of cases and hospitalisations/deaths appears to be broken.

When the UK last had 15k daily cases as we have now there were hundreds of reported daily deaths. The daily death count now is hovering in the teens.

The UK is ending restrictions in 3 weeks. On the current trend there will still be around 5,000 daily cases when it happens.

My point was that Covid is here to stay and zero cases is not a realistic target and will force Australia to be under restrictions long after the UK has returned to normal.

It depends what you mean by "Long time".
Zero is an essential target when it comes to containment.
But it will change.

It depends what you mean by "Long time".
Zero is an essential target when it comes to containment.
But it will change.

Which state government is going to say ok that's enough we need to get on with it? If the goal has been zero cases and then they say no it isn't anymore and someone dies they are ****ed.

Can you provide a link to their statistical method please?

It doesn't sound like a very practical stat for health authorities. Why bother recording it I wonder.

It doesn't work like that here. If someone has covid and they die within 28 days, it's written up as a covid death provided there is no other obvious observable cause like blunt force trauma to to the head for example.

There are 3000 deaths on the roads per year. Are we trying to stop it? No cos that would be economically insane. We could go a long way though. Ban private drivers and make everyone catch public transport and shared vehicles where those drivers would have to go through far more stringent tests. Zero alcholol policy for all drivers. 25km speed limits on suburban roads. We could cut it down an awful lot. Maybe down to 20 a year. An we could do it at severe cost to industry and mental well-being. So we dont.

trying to prevent Covid spread and deaths in Australia is equally an idotic policy response. Possibly worthwhile when the deaths could of been 100 thousand like last year. But now with vaccines its more like 3000 a year with a complete return to normal life. Maybe even lower.

get vaccinated.

Last edited:
Except one is sufficient to improve life (if we’re lucky), the other is essential to sustain life at all. How do you think folks in inner Sydney or Melbourne would cope without farmers? I give it a week tops before cannabilism sets in.

So they want less taxes on dams they built and water they collected in order to feed Australia. Big whoop m8.
water that they suck from rivers at the source (queensland) to fork over farmers downstream (victoria) m8

This emergency cabinet meeting is a joke. They are just changing stuff at the fringes that they should of done 4 months ago.

changing the approach to AZ to allow anyone to have the informed discussion with their GP and then if deciding to proceed irrespective of patient (adult) age seems to be something which has reasonable benefit (but yes agree should have been done 4 months ago)

It's great that the govt and their health advisers have our health and safety as their highest priority, and they know what they are doing.

And it's not prompted by concern for their political fortunes.

So, first up AZ is safe for everyone on release in Australia.

Oops, blood clots, so now AZ is only safe for those over 50 years old.

Oops, more concern about blood clots in 50 - 60 year olds, so now AZ is only safe for those over 60 years old.

Oops, ScoMo is now copping political heat for an utterly botched quarantine system and vaccine rollout. Delta is now springing up around Australia due to his botched quarantine system.

What to do? Damn the health advice, make AZ available to everyone who wants it in Australia again.

Do you really believe these clowns know what they are doing or really care about COVID vaccine safety or side effects?

its more that the probability of getting covid has now increased. This therefore shifts the risk benefit towards getting the AZ rather than waiting for the pfizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back