WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meltzer said 2000 fans walked out during the Alexa and Charlotte segment....only for someone to call him out on his bullshit AGAIN
Considering there is no way he can get info of exact numbers of who left smh. Took the Donald Trump school of numbers.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Meltzer said 2000 fans walked out during the Alexa and Charlotte segment....only for someone to call him out on his bullshit AGAIN

Recently he said Asuka not injured ( Turns out she is in a slong), Adam Cole was going to manage Keith Lee ( Cole shoots that down), Prichard running NXT ( HBK did with HHH off) and now he claims 2000 people walked out during a Bliss- Flair segment. Yeah right Dave good one!!

So what do you think of NXT 2.0?
Honestly liking it so far, it has a more energetic vibrant feel about it. Rick Stieners kid looks like a star in the making although the name change is a bit cringe at the moment but everything else about him screams star.

All the other new guys look impressive too , the repackage is a positive move.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

he said 1500, apparently Bryan's source said closer to half that.

EDIT: from the F4W board, posted by Bryan Alvarez
"We had someone in attendance from WWE say 700.
We had someone in attendance who writes for this website say 1500.
Both, today, in response to the controversy, said they stood by their number.
That's the story. People left. Don’t know how many because I wasn’t there. And people who were there disagree. "

Recently he said Asuka not injured ( Turns out she is in a slong), Adam Cole was going to manage Keith Lee ( Cole shoots that down), Prichard running NXT ( HBK did with HHH off) and now he claims 2000 people walked out during a Bliss- Flair segment. Yeah right Dave good one!!

he said Asuka was not being used.
Cole said he wasn't unaware of the idea. (which doesn't mean it wasn't pitched)
Prichard was overseeing (with Vince) but not hands on directly in the arena.

as usual the truth is in the middle and the non-subscribers and 3rd party sites often add their own information and interpretation of what Dave says. Granted that is also on Dave for being a crap communicator of the points he is trying to get across also.

Last edited:
Melter and Alvarez have totally ruined what little “journalistic” integrity they ever had. The last few years and especially recently they have clearly revealed themselves as AEW marks with an agenda in promoting that product. Its clear as day in any of their “reporting”. And they regularly pass off their opinion and preferences as fact. And that’s fine, we’re all fans of something. It’s also smart too, they know their stereotypical IWC customer base and tailor their actions and content to that. Good business. But anyone with an open mind on the wrestling industry and decent sense needs to take anything they say with a grain of salt.

Melter and Alvarez have totally ruined what little “journalistic” integrity they ever had. The last few years and especially recently they have clearly revealed themselves as AEW marks with an agenda in promoting that product. Its clear as day in any of their “reporting”. And they regularly pass off their opinion and preferences as fact. And that’s fine, we’re all fans of something. It’s also smart too, they know their stereotypical IWC customer base and tailor their actions and content to that. Good business. But anyone with an open mind on the wrestling industry and decent sense needs to take anything they say with a grain of salt.

Alvarez isn’t dumb. He deliberately sides with anything AEW and craps on WWE to get ppl coming at him. Increase engagement which is only better for his business. He wants people commenting on their twitch or YouTube even if it’s saying he is a mark

SD clearly winning the ratings this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha the table collapsing under ford just standing on it haha.
”maybe it was my fat arse from dancing on it before” - McAfee hahaha

Probably ****s their planned finish without the table

edit: lucky there was a spare under the ring. Man that was a sloppy match from Ford, even the commentators tried to cover for it.

Last edited:
Hahaha the table collapsing under ford just standing on it haha.
”maybe it was my fat arse from dancing on it before” - McAfee hahaha

Probably fu**s their planned finish without the table
I'm amazed this doesn't happen more often. I'd be afraid to even lean on the table if I was on commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back