Young AFL star in sex assault

Remove this Banner Ad

If that is indeed the girl in question then this whole saga is really quite sad.

Recently a NRL player was found not guilty of sexual assault because the 17yo girl apparently had some serious mental issues and made up a whole lot of lies. The whole saga had ruined the NRL players reputation and he was even sanctioned by the NRL over it and hasn't heard from them since the court case ended.

that was Brett Stewart, the face of the NRL. He was treated disgracefully and had his reputation seriously tarnished.

Then it turned out the girl and her dad had already been involved in fraud, with her father having been to jail for it. The girl had stalked him and tried to hook up with him countless times etc etc.

Ended up taking the jury about an hour to declare him not guilty. Doesn't get him his reputation or the last 18 months of his life back though

I know nothing of this 17yo girl except for what i read.

Reading her formspring page has made me sick in the stomach and cannot believe some of the insults directed at this young girl. Surely the low lifes that hide behind there computer and write this sort of stuff have some issues themselves.
She no doubt has issues and she needs some help but she is only 17 and obviously very immature.
I would hope the Mods on this site would take away the link as she is not even a legal adult and her name should not be made public.

Big man. Maybe now you can go out and kick a cat?

Ye go kick ablett...

oh wait

GARYABLETT_ARTICLE%20IMAGE_IA018349_44544.JPG

Confusing thread. Can't be arsed reading 20 pages. But from what I can tell:

Gilbert and Beams allegedly got some slurry preggers with unidentical twins a while back. Then last week Beams and McCarthy tagged a slurry and then told her to get dressed and leave so she claimed she was assaulted. Now there's another alleged assault involving "another Collingwood player".

Is the new story the Gilbert and Beams story from a while back? Is it the same slurry involved in both?

The only player I can rule out in all this is Trav Cloke.

Hey, if you get your jollies by picking on high school kids with issues, have at it. Maybe if we all band together and give her enough flak she may even kill herself? Wouldn't that be rad?

Shes old enough to know better, if she has issues then it's not my fault that the media has glorified her as having all her wits about her and being the victim, when it's pretty damn clear shes not. The media know that damn well. It's irresponsible of a vast number of people to allow this crap to be published in the first place.

Gilbert and Beams allegedly got some slurry preggers with unidentical twins a while back. Then last week Beams and McCarthy tagged a slurry and then told her to get dressed and leave so she claimed she was assaulted. Now there's another alleged assault involving "another Collingwood player".

Is the new story the Gilbert and Beams story from a while back? Is it the same slurry involved in both?

Why ? Trav not interested with female friends ?

this girl is actually really pathetic, she says a week ago she was pregnant then 3days ago she lost the baby at 6months, but she was out clubbing the very next night.... flat tummy. Then further into it she says she is back with baby daddy, then changes her mind about 10times, and claims she went to brownlow with Gilbert...... I dont know if this girl can tell the truth to save her life!!

I feel sorry for anyone who truely looses a baby or gets r*ped but this girl is enjoying every minute of this

If you read back further, at least 3-4 weeks back, which will take a lot of reading, you will find most of her recent responses are sarcastic retorts to all the disgusting lies, abuse and vile accusations flung at her. For a 17yo, she has held her ground well, under the circumstances.

If you read back further, at least 3-4 weeks back, which will take a lot of reading, you will find most of her recent responses are sarcastic retorts to all the disgusting lies, abuse and vile accusations flung at her. For a 17yo, she has held her ground well, under the circumstances.

link?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to know what to believe here but the sad truth is there are too many young girls who do indeed act like this on a regular basis, flinging themselves at older guys with as much skin showing as they can possible manage and way too much alcohol clouding their judgement.

I'm told that she was the girl involved in the Gilbert/Beams case and that another girl that was named and shamed through a number of emails and forums was actually uninvolved. Which just reinforces why all you facebook stalkers shouldn't be publicly naming and accusing girls.

So this is the same girl from before? Who was Jess Fitts or whoever then?
Again, it seems that Jess Fitts was entirely uninvolved in these incidents and that the girl here is the same girl from the pregnancy/St Kilda duo story. Which reinforces how easy it is to find a bunch of pictures on facebook and point the finger at the wrong girl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Young AFL star in sex assault

Remove this Banner Ad

Back