Teams Your 2014 SC team Version 4.0 (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pav V wright. For f4
Wright around 100k cheaper and if nabs anything to go on (which it usually isnt)
He looks a good pic.

Pav V wright. For f4
Wright around 100k cheaper and if nabs anything to go on (which it usually isnt)
He looks a good pic.

think your 100K is actually about 50K IIRC - does that change your thinking at all?

Not really tbh. Im a bit weary of key fawards. Thoughts on wright?

too scared he'll end up tagging - certainly knows how to get the ball tho and could be worth a risk, but I've got enough risks

Changed my team around a bit to see what it would look like without Ablett and Pendles in it.

Can get a way more balanced team without them there.

Don't know if I'd have the balls to not go without Ablett but this team does look really even all over.

Thoughts?

View attachment 45682

NO NO NO

hang on let me think a bit

HELL NO

NO NO NO

hang on let me think a bit

HELL NO

Hah!

Thought you'd say that. :p

If this Team had Ablett in it it would be pretty awesome to start off with I reckon.

I think its really well balanced but yeah just lacks the Ablett factor.

Its funny seeing what a team looks like with no Ablett and Pendles in it though.

You can get a pretty strong back and forward line in your team without them in it.

Gunston vs Gray vs Pavlich vs Zorko?

This will probably finalise my team before teams are announced.

Pretty well balanced team, just don't know about the Jack Martin and Dixon picks though.

I'd downgrade Martin to a cheaper rookie for starters. :thumbsu:

Yeh was thinking upgrade priddis 4 beams and getting rid of Martin 4 Michie.

Went 4 dual position with Dixon c how he goes 1st 3-4 rounds.

Thanks 4 feedback

Any suggestions for the forward line from Wingard and anyone under him in price? I've got Wingard in at the moment but am a little weary that he'll cop more attention this year, and may not score as well as he can. Should I stick with Wingard, or is there someone cheaper that may be a better option. Or perhaps, dare I say... Westhoff?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any suggestions for the forward line from Wingard and anyone under him in price? I've got Wingard in at the moment but am a little weary that he'll cop more attention this year, and may not score as well as he can. Should I stick with Wingard, or is there someone cheaper that may be a better option. Or perhaps, dare I say... Westhoff?

Robbie Gray set to explode this year.

Still room on the bandwagon, hop on. :thumbsu: :rainbow:

What was wrong with him last year? Played out of position, injured, or?

Had no pre season last year, in fact hasn't had one for a while.

He had a delayed start to the year which meant he had to build his fitness up so started as the sub a bit, etc.

Just after middle of the year though he was starting to get to 100% fitness and that's when I picked him up and he was great for me.

This year is his first pre season in ages and he hasn't missed a beat.

I predict a 95-100 average this year, lock him in. :thumbsu:

Thoughts?
Can trade Libba to Cotchin, who do you think out of those 2?
And also can trade Leuey for any ruck man apart from Goldstein, Minson and Cox (tempted by Pyke and Nic Nat)
otherwise I'm pretty satisfied
p.s cyril suspended round 1 doesn't concern me

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-05 at 9.04.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-05 at 9.04.59 PM.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 5
Thoughts?
Can trade Libba to Cotchin, who do you think out of those 2?
And also can trade Leuey for any ruck man apart from Goldstein, Minson and Cox (tempted by Pyke and Nic Nat)
otherwise I'm pretty satisfied
p.s cyril suspended round 1 doesn't concern me

Really like your team, love the midfield. I'm personally going with Libba cause I reckon he'll finish with a higher average.

Would love some thoughts on my team.
Supercoach team.png

Having lots of issues, don't know if I should take both Martin and Wingard, think Wingard might suffer from a lot of attention.
Can't settle on a ruck either, between Nic Nat, Leuy, Ryder and McEvoy. Also who are the better options for R3 and R4 this year?
Thanks.

Really like your team, love the midfield. I'm personally going with Libba cause I reckon he'll finish with a higher average.

Would love some thoughts on my team.
View attachment 45726

Having lots of issues, don't know if I should take both Martin and Wingard, think Wingard might suffer from a lot of attention.
Can't settle on a ruck either, between Nic Nat, Leuy, Ryder and McEvoy. Also who are the better options for R3 and R4 this year?
Thanks.
Nice team, love enright in defence, massively underrated this year.
Wingard a bit unreliable, and your right in him getting more attention. If you want POD then go Westhoff (huge risk) but if you don't want to risk and want reliability then upgrade to Nick Riewoldt, if you want a POD non key forward then go Parker. If you want a solid scoring non key forward then go Wingard. up to you

Nice team, love enright in defence, massively underrated this year.
Wingard a bit unreliable, and your right in him getting more attention. If you want POD then go Westhoff (huge risk) but if you don't want to risk and want reliability then upgrade to Nick Riewoldt, if you want a POD non key forward then go Parker. If you want a solid scoring non key forward then go Wingard. up to you
I'm thinking of going with Parker instead, I can't tell if I should with 4 in defence or try and stick fyfe / Cotchin / or someone in my team.

I'm thinking of going with Parker instead, I can't tell if I should with 4 in defence or try and stick fyfe / Cotchin / or someone in my team.
I've gone with 3 in defence, only because there are reasonable amount of defender rookies. But wait to see the round 1 teams and which ones line up.

I've gone with 3 in defence, only because there are reasonable amount of defender rookies. But wait to see the round 1 teams and which ones line up.
I agree with you there about the back rookies, I can't decide on the last three spots in my team, want to work Zak Jones in if he starts but so many options. :/ I reckon the mid rookies are really good too! A bit on the pricey side but I reckon the 6 I have, I wouldn't know who to get rid of.

Second yr at sc, any help would be appreciated.

Does anybody know if all my rookies will play?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-05 at 9.55.41 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-05 at 9.55.41 pm.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 3
Second yr at sc, any help would be appreciated.

Does anybody know if all my rookies will play?

Good looking team, u have the right rookies at the moment but selections will cause last minute panic for all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back