Teams Your 2014 SC team Version 5.0 (Final adjustments)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this is interesting enough or different enough to be worth posting, but here goes:
Screenshot 2014-03-13 10.16.55.png

Happy to admit there are a couple n there just because I like them. $57K in the kitty.

More about league wins, and thinking that the 5-0-5 (or 4-1-5 if you like) midfield gives me a chance at stealing a couple of early ones at not too much risk to cash. And if I effectively end up tanking Rd8 league games and winning the other two bye weeks, so be it. Overall, just want to improve on last year, which was my first go at SC.

Still balls-out with HMac. Thought he moved pretty well in their last praccy. Hence also the boring-but-safe Hale for cover.
Ruck & Fwd rookies subject to selection.
Not sure about McDonough, waiting on teams tonight.
Keep looking for an alternative to Suckling but there's not much else around the price.
Judd_Magic has talked me into Webster.

any help would be appreciated greatly.
Pretty solid. Like the Vince POD. Don't much like Rohan on the bench at his price. I'm sure you could find someone cheaper with good-enough JS. Your DEF rookies' JS looks shaky to me too. Bartel's a champ, but a bit overpriced for mine given the likelihood that he'll be a utility mr-fixit. Kade Simpson or Scott Thompson could give you as much return and free up some cash for a better D6.

What's with the Daisy on the bench thing?
Maybe pick up Matty Wright until he's definetly in?

Oh ehh yes... obviously dasiy on the field :p And Wright I'm so tempted not sure who i'd trade out though...

And yeah brave on higgins but have a feeling! And langford have a bad feeling about. All about feelings!

Pretty solid. Like the Vince POD. Don't much like Rohan on the bench at his price. I'm sure you could find someone cheaper with good-enough JS. Your DEF rookies' JS looks shaky to me too. Bartel's a champ, but a bit overpriced for mine given the likelihood that he'll be a utility mr-fixit. Kade Simpson or Scott Thompson could give you as much return and free up some cash for a better D6.

Vince is a decent POD... i'm 50/50 on him

Hey blokes wouldnt mind some feedback on how i think ill go into round 1:

Backs: Mcveigh, Mitchell, Hanley, Suckling, McDonald, C.Cameron, Langford, Langdon
Mids: Ablett, Watson, Cotchin, Beams, D Thomas, Mitchie, Polec, Dunstan, D Towers, Crouch
Rucks: Ryder, Sandilands, Derrickx, Thurlow
Fwds: Dangerfield, Roughead, Cloke, Pavlich, Caddy, Higgins, Rohan, Kennedy-Harris

Pretty stock standard having a look at some other teams on here, thinking the forward line might be a bit "key" heavy? cloke is a POD but is a one week 50 one week 150 type player so not sure about him, also want rohan as a cash cow but thinking could free up the $$$ to upgrade a defender?

$59,700 in the bank

Cheers, Do you really think Simpson will average the same as Bartel?

Cheers, Do you really think Simpson will average the same as Bartel?
Dunno. But he's been incredibly consistent around the 95 mark and I'm a bit nervous about Bartel's age and role. Jimmy could well have 3-5 points of average over Simpson, but if your D6-7-8 aren't playing the extra $60K might be better used elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

SC1_zps17f1a34f.jpg

Backs: McVeigh, Mitchell, Simpson, Suckling, McDonald, Laidler (Langford, Langdon)
Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Heppell, Rockcliff, Beams, Tyson, Aish, Michie (Ellis, Crouch)
Rucks: Minson, Mumford (Thurlow, Derickx)
Forwards: Dangerfield, Martin, Zorko, Rohan, Colledge, Kennedy-Harris(Z.Merrett, Lloyd)

$31,200 left

Thoughts appreciated.

Would love some feedback:

Backs: Mitchell, Enright, Malceski, Swallow, Suckling, McDonald (Langford, Georgiou)
Mids: Ablett, Rockliff, Liberatore, Beams, Thomas, Michie, Polec, Ellis (Dunstan, Langdon)
Rucks: McEvoy, Sandilands (Derickx, Smith)
Fwds: Dangerfield, Roughead, Parker, Zorko, Caddy, Rohan (Kennedy-Harris, Impey)

$3,100 remaining.

Really struggling with forward line options. I get the feeling I am going to regret having Gary Rohan in my team but I can't see any other option around that price point.

Backs: McVeigh, Mitchell, Simpson, Suckling, McDonald, Laidler (Langford, Langdon)
Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Heppell, Rockcliff, Beams, Tyson, Aish, Michie (Ellis, Crouch)
Forwards: Dangerfield, Martin, Zorko, Rohan, Colledge, Kennedy-Harris(Z.Merrett, Lloyd)

$31,200 left

Thoughts appreciated.

I wouldn't start with K.Simpson, better value picks then him like Hanley, Enright, Birchall etc. See him dropping in price and will pickup later in the year. Same with D.Heppell, I see him getting more attention then last year and his score will slightly decrease. Minson is overpriced. Like the choice of Mumford, I've picked him also. Forward line is 1 rookie to much.

Good day all, I'm a bit stuck and was wondering if you guys had any ideas. First the team:
Def : Mitchell, Mackie, Henderson, Swallow, Suckling, Laidler (McDonald, Georgiou)

Mid : Ablett, Fyfe, Murphy, Beams, Greene, Thomas, Tyson, Ellis (Polec, Dunstan)

Ruck : Hampson, Sandilands (Thurlow, King)

Fwd : Danger, Cloke, Mitchell, Gunstan, Caddy, Rohan (JKH, Impey)

11k left

I'm a bit worried about the backline and rucks, they have the potential to score big, or completely destroy the team... Any feedback appreciated.

Backs: Mitchell, Enright, Malceski, Swallow, Suckling, McDonald (Langford, Georgiou)
Mids: Ablett, Rockliff, Liberatore, Beams, Thomas, Michie, Polec, Ellis (Dunstan, Langdon)
Fwds: Dangerfield, Roughead, Parker, Zorko, Caddy, Rohan (Kennedy-Harris, Impey)

$3,100 remaining.

Really struggling with forward line options. I get the feeling I am going to regret having Gary Rohan in my team but I can't see any other option around that price point.

Whats the likely hood of Z.Merrett playing?

$31,200 left

Thoughts appreciated.
Heppell interesting pick think murphy/shuey/daisy give better value as mids unsure high price ellis on the pine.Your forward-line is little thin with rohan and 2 rookies on the ground.

I wouldn't start with K.Simpson, better value picks then him like Hanley, Enright, Birchall etc. See him dropping in price and will pickup later in the year. Same with D.Heppell, I see him getting more attention then last year and his score will slightly decrease. Minson is overpriced. Like the choice of Mumford, I've picked him also. Forward line is 1 rookie to much.
Simpson and enright are a solid 90-110 each week where as with birch and hanley it's a role coaster and could be 40-140 but that's up to each person but I personally have Simpson

$3,100 remaining.

Soild team I dont think Georgiou will play i think hes still rookie listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back