Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

You know way too much about so many things that it is troubling to know that much about. 😂
Haha fair call, though I'm actually not even a pokemon fanatic. Just a childhood fan. And as a 90s/00s kids, it's hard to have avoided the pokemon craze and be from our generation
(ND is the exception :p )

Well done on hitting good again dickhead.
All I did was randomise your vote angry dwarf and that would have to be an improvement on anything you could work out yourself, given your limited intellect and propensity for negative “inside the box” thinking.

All I did was randomise your vote angry dwarf and that would have to be an improvement on anything you could work out yourself, given your limited intellect and propensity for negative “inside the box” thinking.
Kill the outed flog again.

Dumbass.

Do you reckon there are unknown recruiting or other factions?
I don't see how they could be teammates barring a fake claim otherwise
Not a bad shout though, but I'm actually interested in hearing from
deaneus . I expected more from someone who chipped in with a "gotta catch them al"
Let me guess- you didn't know the game had started because you weren't tagged?

While I'm normally extraordinarily funny, I tend to spend less time in front of the computer on weekends, so didn't really engage.

But I'm here now, so let's learn the heart-warming story of a young boy who just wanted to enslave rare wild animals and make them fight for his own amusement.

I haven't been silenced. Just amused at some the thought processes. As I said yesterday, it didn't make sense to vote for me to be lynched yesterday as my ability may come in handy at some point. Revealing what that ability was on D1 didn't make sense either. D2 isn't looking good for you all either.

I'm a pro-village pokemon and tried to take out Barrybran last night but didn't succeed. Not worth another effort today IMO.
I hope you took me out somewhere nice

As I said yesterday, it didn't make sense to vote for me to be lynched yesterday as my ability may come in handy at some point. Revealing what that ability was on D1 didn't make sense either. D2 isn't looking good for you all either.
You never told us what that ability was and still haven't
Not knowing the game had started makes no sense when it started on time, and you got a PM like everyone else
Plus you keep ignoring me and others who are actually trying to help you
Why are you being so cagey?

Not knowing the game had started makes no sense when it started on time, and you got a PM like everyone else
Pretty much this

"I'm gonna act cagey and mysterious and ****ing lol at you all for reacting like I'm hiding something."

Because my ability can be put to use if you all just shut up and stop trying to kill me off :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a pro-village pokemon and tried to take out Barrybran last night but didn't succeed. Not worth another effort today IMO.

I think this means that Baz isnt lynch immune due to some sort of ability. Maybe was under some form of protection yesterday?

I think this means that Baz isnt lynch immune due to some sort of ability. Maybe was under some form of protection yesterday?
Could be right, but I still don't think it's worth the risk of wasting another lynch.

Could do. Most games with 24 hour protection go night/day rather than day/night

Because my ability can be put to use if you all just shut up and stop trying to kill me off :p
Which ability's that?

Could do. Most games with 24 hour protection go night/day rather than day/night

Which ability's that?

This is not a normal game. lol

Could be right, but I still don't think it's worth the risk of wasting another lynch.

Yeah agree. I'm just thinking out loud in the thread more than leaning one way or the other.

Yeah agree. I'm just thinking out loud in the thread more than leaning one way or the other.
Yep. Hence the could do , which at first glance would've contradicted the second bit. If anything, it being the opposite to a usual game just makes it more likely

I wouldn't mind some Sheeran.

Kill the outed flog again.

Dumbass.
The fact that you are referring to a past game to criticize another player just confirms your status as the Angry Dwarf of Werewolf. Your willingness to put others down is well recognized, but your mental midgetry is never more on display than when you refer to mistakes that others have made to try and score points. While it remains evident to everyone apart from you, so it is worth saying, that putting others down doesn't increase your already diminished physical and mental stature. The irony of you criticizing others on the basis of past performance will no doubt be lost on you because you are too lacking in intelligence to grasp it.

There is an even greater irony; however, in a complete arse clown like SM liking your post, because no-one has melted harder and been modkilled more often in past games than he has. If previous performances in games is an indicator of "dumbassedness" then SM's ass is so dumb that it has redirected it's core function to his brain, as evidenced by almost all of what he contributes to games over a long period of time. Not content to stink up most games he is involved in, SM also manages to pollute his fair share of Dead PM's. Laugh on SM, but your record speaks for itself and it is a crapulous one, if we choose to take the kindest interpretation, to say the least.

The fact that you are referring to a past game to criticize another player just confirms your status as the Angry Dwarf of Werewolf. Your willingness to put others down is well recognized, but your mental midgetry is never more on display than when you refer to mistakes that others have made to try and score points. While it remains evident to everyone apart from you, so it is worth saying, that putting others down doesn't increase your already diminished physical and mental stature. The irony of you criticizing others on the basis of past performance will no doubt be lost on you because you are too lacking in intelligence to grasp it.

There is an even greater irony; however, in a complete arse clown like SM liking your post, because no-one has melted harder and been modkilled more often in past games than he has. If previous performances in games is an indicator of "dumbassedness" then SM's ass is so dumb that it has redirected it's core function to his brain, as evidenced by almost all of what he contributes to games over a long period of time. Not content to stink up most games he is involved in, SM also manages to pollute his fair share of Dead PM's. Laugh on SM, but your record speaks for itself and it is a crapulous one, if we choose to take the kindest interpretation, to say the least.
In one post you criticise me for referring to a past game and yet in the same post you criticise SM for his performance in last games.

Good job drop kick. 👍

Oh and in case anyone is wondering why 3KZ is Football is so angry at me it's coz I mentioned how he killed the outed flog when he was Vig. All time dumbass hall of fame move.

Anyway i'm going to give Baz the benefit of the doubt for the moment and want to wait to hear from NaturalDisaster aswell.

I'm looking at those drive by votes from yesterday though. William Wonka for the moment. popped up pretty late on to vote on what was already a guaranteed lynch target. EskimoPAFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back