Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact that you are referring to a past game to criticize another player just confirms your status as the Angry Dwarf of Werewolf. Your willingness to put others down is well recognized, but your mental midgetry is never more on display than when you refer to mistakes that others have made to try and score points. While it remains evident to everyone apart from you, so it is worth saying, that putting others down doesn't increase your already diminished physical and mental stature. The irony of you criticizing others on the basis of past performance will no doubt be lost on you because you are too lacking in intelligence to grasp it.

There is an even greater irony; however, in a complete arse clown like SM liking your post, because no-one has melted harder and been modkilled more often in past games than he has. If previous performances in games is an indicator of "dumbassedness" then SM's ass is so dumb that it has redirected it's core function to his brain, as evidenced by almost all of what he contributes to games over a long period of time. Not content to stink up most games he is involved in, SM also manages to pollute his fair share of Dead PM's. Laugh on SM, but your record speaks for itself and it is a crapulous one, if we choose to take the kindest interpretation, to say the least.

You are an utter pillock. You whinge about Bonce criticising your past displays then do the same for me. Grow up and play properly you mental midget.

Seems odd Barry has immunity from all actions day and night and also another ability that is supposedly useful.
I agree . At first glance - seems overpowered if he’s bulletproof by day and night and has some other kind of ability . It seems very out of whack with the other abilities revealed so far too. So I think it’s the cageyness again. If he was village aligned there would be no reason to not come clean.

I need to look back to double check what the terms were, but I was the Zodiac in the only other classic Mafia type atypical game there has been in the time I’ve been playing werewolf, and that role was a day SK . Immune from some phases and not others .
That’s overpowered enough without the hidden secret ability too.

This bloke knows his teammate is day immune

Quivorir for trying to get us to waste a lynch. EskimoPAFC
Exactly. Why would we waste another day on Barry? Unless there was evidence be had a one time protection yesterday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FACT TIME

Last night, there were 22 active night abilities attempted.
So from 38 players we have 22 with abilities, 1 unkillable and no ****ing clue what's going on. Fair assessment? Jesus.......

3-29.jpg

POKEMON TRIVIA TIME

The first to answer this question correctly will have the pleasure of having me follow in their footsteps for today's lynch... like Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow:
129517.gif

Q: What is the dex number of Pikachu?

3-29.jpg

POKEMON TRIVIA TIME

The first to answer this question correctly will have the pleasure of having me follow in their footsteps for today's lynch... like Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow:
129517.gif

1?

3-29.jpg

POKEMON TRIVIA TIME

129517.gif

3-29.jpg

POKEMON TRIVIA TIME

129517.gif

So from 38 players we have 22 with abilities, 1 unkillable and no ******* clue what's going on. Fair assessment? Jesus.......

I think so, though we can’t discount more than one ability from someone in a night too. Suspect it’s at least around half.

Also, note it’s active abilities. I’m a zero because mine is passive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back