Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

FR0GGY take note. That's how you reply when someone asks for proof some thing was posted.

Though you made yours up so it was pretty hard to do I guess.

I am at your command master Hatchy. Who we voting for?
I put a placeholder on William Wonka for his late driveby vote last night, but i'll probably change later depending on how the day pans out. If I do i'll tag you.

I put a placeholder on William Wonka for his late driveby vote last night, but i'll probably change later depending on how the day pans out. If I do i'll tag you.
Sounds like a plan. My job for the day is done but my real job calls so I'll be back in a little bit.

The fact that you are referring to a past game to criticize another player just confirms your status as the Angry Dwarf of Werewolf. Your willingness to put others down is well recognized, but your mental midgetry is never more on display than when you refer to mistakes that others have made to try and score points. While it remains evident to everyone apart from you, so it is worth saying, that putting others down doesn't increase your already diminished physical and mental stature. The irony of you criticizing others on the basis of past performance will no doubt be lost on you because you are too lacking in intelligence to grasp it.

There is an even greater irony; however, in a complete arse clown like SM liking your post, because no-one has melted harder and been modkilled more often in past games than he has. If previous performances in games is an indicator of "dumbassedness" then SM's ass is so dumb that it has redirected it's core function to his brain, as evidenced by almost all of what he contributes to games over a long period of time. Not content to stink up most games he is involved in, SM also manages to pollute his fair share of Dead PM's. Laugh on SM, but your record speaks for itself and it is a crapulous one, if we choose to take the kindest interpretation, to say the least.
3KZ used Melt. But nothing happened!

Sounds like a plan. My job for the day is done but my real job calls so I'll be back in a little bit.
Too easy. I'm about to go work on my assignment for a bit. I'll check in when I finish later this afternoon.

3-29.jpg

POKEMON TRIVIA TIME

The first to answer this question correctly will have the pleasure of having me follow in their footsteps for today's lynch... like Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow:
129517.gif

Q: What is the dex number of Pikachu?

4. This game will be played to last faction standing. There are no “vote parity” or “make it to the final 5”-style win conditions.
Are we going to ignore Bonce supposedly coming out?
Yep, because of the above. Final 4/5 is hard enough. Last man standing as an individual would be tough. So tough, that I'm going to assume that this game doesn't have one

Just had an idea. Why don’t I put a poll up for type of ability (active/passive/both/none)? Ppl answering are anonymous. It’s in everyone’s interests to answer, I think to get more info (though of course I imagine someone will try and mess it up).

Yep, because of the above. Final 4/5 is hard enough. Last man standing as an individual would be tough. So tough, that I'm going to assume that this game doesn't have one

He wouldn't have to be last man standing, just eliminate evil factions.

Which seems strange as that's even harder for an already overwhelmed village.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are boncer and 3KZ bickering like Ash and Misty in the show? Get a room.
Because Serena (SM) is making 3KZ (Misty) jealous? :p

Because Serena (SM) is making 3KZ (Misty) jealous? :p

Should read Serena (SM) is making Misty (3KZ) jealous.

And of course I am, I'm a much better player, and far hotter.

FR0GGY take note. That's how you reply when someone asks for proof some thing was posted.

Though you made yours up so it was pretty hard to do I guess.
If you can’t follow logic, don’t blame me.

This is interesting. I used my night ability on @NaturalDisaster the first night, and was told I was successful at the randomisation stage (meaning my power activated) but unsuccessful in my action. Meaning ND is night immune or that his own action negated mine. That's why I voted for him.
Which means I'd like to hear from @NaturalDisaster before we start a lynch on him, or waste another day trying to lynch someone who might be lynch immune (Baz)
Do you reckon there are unknown recruiting or other factions?
I don't see how they could be teammates barring a fake claim otherwise
Not a bad shout though, but I'm actually interested in hearing from
deaneus . I expected more from someone who chipped in with a "gotta catch them al"
Let me guess- you didn't know the game had started because you weren't tagged?
Weird.

What's the go here MWPP? Did ND get back to you? Weird vote considering your earlier posts.

Weird.

What's the go here MWPP? Did ND get back to you? Weird vote considering your earlier posts.
Oh I was just going by the OP saying that water/fire pokemon are evil and the one that Baz has claimed fits in neither category
I intended for that to be a temporary vote on deaneus. I just thought the silence was odd after his pregame comment

And no, ND didn't get back to me, so NaturalDisaster thanks for surviving EJW's hit on night 1 EskimoPAFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back