Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you can’t follow logic, don’t blame me.
If you can't produce evidence when called out you haven't made a logical statement.

You've made a lie.

Should 3KZ is Football have evolved by now? Those bug types evolve and level fast.

809.gif

Wait nvm I get it. SM Not Sun and Moon

fu** this is why I am never getting laid

Get your shit together before the next poke tournament if you stand any chance with some hot cosplay chick. Eevelution cheat cards are always helpful.

Right, its time to catch up and do my first vote for the day

I think people are reading a bit much into Golly's joke.
True but it still seems suspicious for now.
Anyway, I used my night action on EJW last night and was told 'nothing happens' for what it's worth if anyone is interested
EJW is possibly night immune to state that nothing happened.
This is interesting. I used my night ability on NaturalDisaster the first night, and was told I was successful at the randomisation stage (meaning my power activated) but unsuccessful in my action. Meaning ND is night immune or that his own action negated mine. That's why I voted for him.

Sad react.
Interesting to say that. I reckon this is some good evidence that help the villagers and does put ND under the microscope there.
The problem is that there are 800+ pokemon, and the OP says that the abilities may not reflect canon , may evolve etc
We could eliminate around 400 mons as they are Pokemon that is the evolved Pokemon of the first-stage Pokemon. Still, a lot of Pokemon to go through.
Do you reckon there are unknown recruiting or other factions?
I don't see how they could be teammates barring a fake claim otherwise
Not a bad shout though, but I'm actually interested in hearing from
deaneus . I expected more from someone who chipped in with a "gotta catch them al"
Let me guess- you didn't know the game had started because you weren't tagged?
So something like a Team Rocket?
So from 38 players we have 22 with abilities, 1 unkillable and no ******* clue what's going on. Fair assessment? Jesus.......
Well I started my passive ability yesterday which leads me to my vote and if we are assuming Barrybran is lynched immune then the next best option that I see fit is NaturalDisaster because by being night immune then now would be a good idea to get rid of him now before he starts causing some massive carnage to this game.

EskimoPAFC

Chucking a vote on NaturalDisaster for the time being due to EJW’s suspicions going unanswered.

I’m in two minds about this game. I’m extremely confused and the lack of a role list means it’s almost impossible to get a read on the game. In saying that though, trying to pick the trends with little guidance is a good challenge.

EskimoPAFC

You are an utter pillock. You whinge about Bonce criticising your past displays then do the same for me. Grow up and play properly you mental midget.
You really aren't that bright are you? I was actually pointing out the irony of you of all people endorsing a post by the #AngryDwarf which criticized someone on the basis of past games. Ask someone to explain it to you if you still don't get it. At the very least, come up with your own put downs. I'm using the "mental midget" motif to describe that other intellectual pygmy, the Angry Dwarf.

I suppose the bigger question is why does the Angry Dwarf feel the need to criticize my past displays? After I died last game, why was he tagging me into posts that were ridiculing me? Posts, I might add, that I happily felt no need to respond to. Perhaps WWI veteran and British Labour Politician, Charles Simmons, best summed up The Angry Dwarf when he observed that, "Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool."

I have been compelled to engage in this "truth telling," because it is clear that the Angry Dwarf needs help and SM needs to stop pretending he will be more "Alpha" by siding with an Alpha Numbskull like the diminutive one.

You really aren't that bright are you? I was actually pointing out the irony of you of all people endorsing a post by the #AngryDwarf which criticized someone on the basis of past games. Ask someone to explain it to you if you still don't get it. At the very least, come up with your own put downs. I'm using the "mental midget" motif to describe that other intellectual pygmy, the Angry Dwarf.

I suppose the bigger question is why does the Angry Dwarf feel the need to criticize my past displays? After I died last game, why was he tagging me into posts that were ridiculing me? Posts, I might add, that I happily felt no need to respond to. Perhaps WWI veteran and British Labour Politician, Charles Simmons, best summed up The Angry Dwarf when he observed that, "Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool."

I have been compelled to engage in this "truth telling," because it is clear that the Angry Dwarf needs help and SM needs to stop pretending he will be more "Alpha" by siding with an Alpha Numbskull like the diminutive one.

Alas, I am slain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for responding dumbass. 👍

If anyone kills Arcanine I will slap them in the face.

2. All water pokemon and fire pokemon are evil. Pokemon who are not of the water type or fire type may be good, evil or neutral, but all water pokemon and fire pokemon are evil.

1587963920496.png

That was easy, Harry000 thanks.

What are you on about?

You said you'd slap anyone in the face for killing Arcanine, which is potentially one of the evil pokemon in this game due to its typing. Sounds like to me that you are on team evil.

You said you'd slap anyone in the face for killing Arcanine, which is potentially one of the evil pokemon in this game due to its typing. Sounds like to me that you are on team evil.

Or I just like Arcanine . Have a read back I already revealed my role.

Or I just like Arcanine . Have a read back I already revealed my role.

Damn. That was a waste of a good trap.

I'll withdraw my vote EskimoPAFC. Harry seems to be at least neutral but weirdly likes a potentially evil pokemon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back