Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fighting when you’re a lost cause is pointless
You could've offered at least something, like you protected yourself because you're the secret doctor. It probably wouldn't work but at least you would've tried.

Is that the best you can do?

It's almost reminiscent of Baz almost giving up last night. If he doesn't lynch like yesterday's attempt, I'm going to laugh at the madness of this game.

NaturalDisaster please EskimoPAFC

You could've offered at least something, like you protected yourself because you're the secret doctor. It probably wouldn't work but at least you would've tried.

Sigh fine

I’m a secret mayor. Eskimo PMed me and informed me my vote is worth 5 lynch votes. He then informed me I get a bonus vote.

Chipmunk thanks EskimoPAFC

odd vote up there, like his purposely trying to avoid bandwagon

Sigh fine

I’m a secret mayor. Eskimo PMed me and informed me my vote is worth 5 lynch votes. He then informed me I get a bonus vote.

Chipmunk thanks EskimoPAFC

odd vote up there, like his purposely trying to avoid bandwagon
What’s your Pokémon or human name?

It's almost reminiscent of Baz almost giving up last night. If he doesn't lynch like yesterday's attempt, I'm going to laugh at the madness of this game.

NaturalDisaster please EskimoPAFC
Yes and no. I thought Baz was cagier and has continued to be. ND has already offered up more info than Baz ever did ... except minus a role character /claim hmm
Agree with your last sentence though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone mentioned anything about a Poke Flute yet?

I think ND genuinely doesn't care about this game anymore but if he's lynched as a Snorlax then we will have to consider what role the Poke Flute might have on the rest of us?? Assuming some of us are being put to sleep at night?

I think ND genuinely doesn't care about this game anymore but if he's lynched as a Snorlax then we will have to consider what role the Poke Flute might have on the rest of us?? Assuming some of us are being put to sleep at night?

So many active actions last night though, things which will prevent people doing an active action can’t affect too many.

What the hell is that? Is it good?
Snorlax is a Normal-type Pokemon - it is a campaigner to play against in the game because when it's on low health, it "sleeps" and regains full health.

You'd think a Snorlax would be pro-village but I don't think this game is going to be easy for us to interpret. Worth lynching I think unless someone reveals they know anything about a Poke Flute?

Good chance he's just remembering Snorlax from his memory playing when he was younger and claiming it to cause confusion.
Im pretty lost as well, I’m a rare millenial male with limited Pokémon knowledge (lost interest when I was around 10)

There's a number of possibilities in this game. I Dont Care said that he had money. Whether he had that from the start or there's the possibility of a Meowth here using Pay Day to give people money. Could the money then buy roles like protection? A seer? An amulet?

Snorlax is a Normal-type Pokemon - it is a campaigner to play against in the game because when it's on low health, it "sleeps" and regains full health.

You'd think a Snorlax would be pro-village but I don't think this game is going to be easy for us to interpret. Worth lynching I think unless someone reveals they know anything about a Poke Flute?

Good chance he's just remembering Snorlax from his memory playing when he was younger and claiming it to cause confusion.
This game would be hard enough to play and follow even if it had a role list.

There's a number of possibilities in this game. I Dont Care said that he had money. Whether he had that from the start or there's the possibility of a Meowth here using Pay Day to give people money. Could the money then buy roles like protection? A seer? An amulet?

That's the second time I've heard that name mentioned. What does it mean?

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back