Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting.

Well you should know what that means - you're not the type of player to take your role half-arsed. I would get it if you were staying quiet but this is weird from you. I've also googled it and that's not a Pokemon so I'm even more confused now.
Na I'm actually Swirlix. I have a wand or some shit and choose two people at night whose votes count for double in the lynch. I forgot to submit last night and I've lost interest because I have no ****ing idea what's going on.

Na I'm actually Swirlix. I have a wand or some shit and choose two people at night whose votes count for double in the lynch. I forgot to submit last night and I've lost interest because I have no ******* idea what's going on.
Serious question, is it a Poke Flute?

It just says wand or it says fairy wand haha?

I've googled it and there is a wand in Pokemon so that bit checks out but I can't find anything on a fairy wand.
I hope this helps

You are Swirlix.

You are a pro-village pokemon.

You have the active ability Fairy wind. You can pick two players, and each of their votes will be multiplied by 2 the next day.

Whatever it was you were bothered about. Something about Google I believe

So you're admitting now you're Meowth, a notoriously evil Pokemon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a pro-village pokemon is about to be mod-killed.
I'm more concerned with how I got wand from wind.

I don’t know if items are a thing but if anyone has an item called “whipped dream” give it to jack the godfather.

I love Slurpuff in the games and hate that I need to trade to get it. :(

I love Slurpuff in the games and hate that I need to trade to get it. :(
I think I remember you running the belly drum set when we had that tournament?

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back