Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

This game would be hard enough to play and follow even if it had a role list.
At this stage, I think my WW game is next - I just hope people aren't turned off WW after this game.

Eskimo explicitly told us it would be different and it's always good to try new things.

My game will be somewhat normal, I'm going to run it the same as my GTA one where there is a role list but not all of the roles are real.

That's the second time I've heard that name mentioned. What does it mean?
Meowth is a normal-type Pokemon who is attracted to shiny objects (including coins) and Pay Day is one of its attacks where it launches coins at opponents and scatters them on the ground. It's better known in the anime as being the main companion of the villainous Team Rocket.

Meowth is a cat Pokemon and is part of an evil group called Team Rocket. He's the only talking Pokemon i believe unless they introduced another one in recent versions of the series?

At this stage, I think my WW game is next - I just hope people aren't turned off WW after this game.

Eskimo explicitly told us it would be different and it's always good to try new things.

My game will be somewhat normal, I'm going to run it the same as my GTA one where there is a role list but not all of the roles are real.
I should have known that new roles, no role list and a topic I know zero about was a bad idea.

This game would be hard enough to play and follow even if it had a role list.

Let me give it a go.

D2 I said:
Village - 23 players
Evil - 5 players
Evil - 5 players
Neutral - 3 players
No current alignment - 1 player

They all would have been in play to attempt a night action. I said 22 active night actions.

Assuming no one abstained and it’s 1 action per player, and assuming the evils, neutrals and no current alignment have an active vote (as in normal game), that leaves 8 active actions for villagers out of 23 villagers. Some people have already claimed active abilities.

I’ll (hopefully) see what tomorrow brings.

There's a thing called Google out there. Acting dumb doesn't really help your case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easy done :).

NaturalDisaster EskimoPAFC

Please let me know if you change again Hatchy. I have to follow you wherever you go :).
I'm unsatisfied with his explanation. My votes sticking with ND.

It's almost reminiscent of Baz almost giving up last night. If he doesn't lynch like yesterday's attempt, I'm going to laugh at the madness of this game.

NaturalDisaster please EskimoPAFC
This doesn't look the same though. Baz didn't give up, he just flat out refused to reveal anything.
I should have known that new roles, no role list and a topic I know zero about was a bad idea.
Yeah. If I'd read the OP first ..... ;)

NaturalDisaster please EskimoPAFC

I'm sharpclaw whatever that means
Interesting.

Well you should know what that means - you're not the type of player to take your role half-arsed. I would get it if you were staying quiet but this is weird from you. I've also googled it and that's not a Pokemon so I'm even more confused now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back