Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

NaturalDisaster has received the most votes.

Natural Disaster has died.

NaturalDisaster was Slowpoke, an evil pokemon in TEAM AQUA!
Due to his slowness, his moves go through one night after they are made, if he is still alive at that time. He had the active ability Watergun, which was a 50% vig.
View attachment 865929
source.gif

**** yeah bitches

Due to his slowness, his moves go through one night after they are made, if he is still alive at that time. He had the active ability Watergun, which was a 50% vig.
View attachment 865929
Do we get to know who he targeted?

View attachment 865929

I am both happy that evil is dead but also crushed that I did not get Slowpoke as a role. Definitely the best pokemon in the 'dex.

View attachment 865929
Died? Ha! Rookie!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhh a time when we could be outside and we didn't know saving the cheerleader would lead to such a disappointing show
I really enjoyed S1. Half way through S2 now and I remember why I lost interest last time around.

Is he worth saving? (no im not a doc)

Would make my entire game a waste of three days haha, neither of my votes has counted and if we block my kill and I die tonight, well..

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back