Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

So with those kills, the stats are now:

Village - 19 players
Evil - 5 players
Evil - 4 players
Neutral - 2 players
No current alignment - 1 player

Just need to continue to weed out of those evil people to give us a good chance at a village win.

Chipmunk did you get an updated numbers list last night or just that other list you posted? There's one in particular that I'm curious in seeing if it has actually increased.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I was pretty much following what went on last game.
This one Ive got no ******* idea.
Is there rules that all this is based on or is it just whatever EskimoPAFC happens to dream up in his latest meff clouded musings?
Rules ? This is just about personal vendettas ala #AngryDwarf

Chipmunk did you get an updated numbers list last night or just that other list you posted? There's one in particular that I'm curious in seeing if it has actually increased.

I'm afraid not.

I get a randomly selected fact about the state of the game (apart from that player list which he was always giving me N1). This tells me three things:
- Nothing I get will be game-changing, as Eskimo will have has a list of general facts he can tell me about.
- My role will probably be more of a logic puzzle than an outing evil game. I doubt I'll be told e.g. x person is evil.
- Unless evil wants to keep the whole game unknown, I'm not really a threat to them. Though I am a +1 to village.

So it's good that we're tracking against that player list, you're right though that the OP says there will be conversions/revivals.

Wouldn't a book about an Angry Dwarf just be Grumpy from Snow White's origin story?
Almost. Our #AngryDwarf based himself on Grumpy and looks very similar, but he is more objectionable.

Here he is in a previous game unleashing on I Dont Care for no reason.

1DE1EBD4-6C30-424F-9C96-38E67A7C8589.jpeg

Thank you for going back to your normal avatar
I had the lowest total in the SFA Tipping and Callums_Guns who had the highest got yo pick my avatar for 24 hours. Every one of them hurt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back