Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Same reason you did it to SM I guess. 😂

3 day melt all because of one little post from me.
I was merely pointing out the IRONY of SM joining forces with the #AngryDwarf and endorsing the criticism of others based on previous games. Irony can be hard for people like the #AngryDwarf to get, because they are too busy looking for mistakes people have made so they can ridicule them, but the irony of SM endorsing your post wasn’t subtle.

989ACB95-5C3A-4ED5-AA29-2FF0697B0D56.jpeg
Keep digging #AngryDwarf , you are doing a great job.

I was merely pointing out the IRONY of SM joining forces with the #AngryDwarf and endorsing the criticism of others based on previous games. Irony can be hard for people like the #AngryDwarf to get, because they are too busy looking for mistakes people have made so they can ridicule them, but the irony of SM endorsing your post wasn’t subtle.

View attachment 866132
Keep digging #AngryDwarf , you are doing a great job.
Again with the rewrite.

Just remember that just because reality is a constantly shifting construct in your mind, it's not for the rest of us.

Again with the rewrite.

Just remember that just because reality is a constantly shifting construct in your mind, it's not for the rest of us.
1C367C0A-5CA1-42E0-AC4E-A7E032B713F2.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like I've evolved. Now I can nominate a kill, be immune that night, but the following night I can redirect my kill and again be immune that night. So essentially I could in theory keep self-protecting but I guess I should try landing kills too. :p

Seems like I've evolved. Now I can nominate a kill, be immune that night, but the following night I can redirect my kill and again be immune that night. So essentially I could in theory keep self-protecting but I guess I should try landing kills too. :p
Did I do that to you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back