Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

3KZ is Football
-Did you skip the butterfree stage?

Not really following this. Even if we have converts- why would they try and protect unconverted ND?
It appears so. I dont know enough about Pokemon to know what that is. Great to have you back by the way.

Recon this is an easy game for evil to lurk. Therefore, someone like gym4life might be a good shot.

EskimoPAFC
That was my initial D1 vote. Happy to go back to that. gym4life YOU DIE!

Thanks EskimoPAFC - I'll try not to change my vote again.

Barrybran please EskimoPAFC. Going to jump on Baz. He can't surely be both night and lynch immune. Raskolnikov supposedly missed a kill on him overnight and we failed in the lynch. So either he has 2 lives and Raskolnikov is bluffing his overnight hit to make it look like he's night immune to stop others from trying or he's immune to both and is just invincible full-stop. If we hang Baz and he's evil, we can see the description of his role and if he isn't night immune then we may have just gotten a 2 for 1 evil bonanza.

Barrybran please EskimoPAFC. Going to jump on Baz. He can't surely be both night and lynch immune. Raskolnikov supposedly missed a kill on him overnight and we failed in the lynch. So either he has 2 lives and Raskolnikov is bluffing his overnight hit to make it look like he's night immune to stop others from trying or he's immune to both and is just invincible full-stop. If we hang Baz and he's evil, we can see the description of his role and if he isn't night immune then we may have just gotten a 2 for 1 evil bonanza.

Friend of Gym4Life?

Gym4lyfe (except during covid)
Thanks EskimoPAFC

I also think those who know Pokémon could be leading us on a merry dance and I don’t care one bit.
I came in thinking I knew my Pokemon.
Oh boy have I let my childhood-self down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barry already slipped the noose once this game. I know there's no way to be certain, but there's a good possibility we could be seeing a lynch get wasted again.

Elton Johns Wig what's your take? You had a good read on ND yesterday. Any others you're suspicious of?

Friend of Gym4Life?

Not just going to jump on the currently forming wagon based off lurker theory as easy as that is. As brahj mentioned it is risky though in that it could waste a lynch.

kill on him overnight and we failed in the lynch. So either he has 2 lives and Raskolnikov is bluffing his overnight hit to make it look like he's night immune to stop others from trying or he's immune to both and is just invincible full-stop.
I actually believe rasko . He could very well have 3 or more lives, or 24 hour protection?
Because being both lynch and night immune sounds pretty ridiculous
Also this post is interesting based on the way Mooch flipped
Exactly. Why would we waste another day on Barry? Unless there was evidence be had a one time protection yesterday?

raskolnikov - who did you hit last night?

Barry already slipped the noose once this game. I know there's no way to be certain, but there's a good possibility we could be seeing a lynch get wasted again.

Elton Johns Wig what's your take? You had a good read on ND yesterday. Any others you're suspicious of?

Only reason I had a read on ND was because he didn't die. He may have been good, got lucky.
Well, I was suspicious of Mooch, and he dead, eh eh eh.

Baz
Riviat
r2m

But I've been in meetings a bit this morning, have we known good/claims?

he's also dead :p
And it seems like him/Golumless were talking from the same script based on their votes and their interactions with ND (roo's teammate)

Gym4lyfe (except during covid)
Thanks EskimoPAFC

I also think those who know Pokémon could be leading us on a merry dance and I don’t care one bit.

Deliberate misspell?

he's also dead :p
And it seems like him/Golumless were talking from the same script based on their votes and their interactions with ND (roo's teammate)

I thought Golumless behaviour yesterday was odd. Trying to get me lynched because I said I liked a pokemon who happens to be a fire pokemon.

I thought Golumless behaviour yesterday was odd. Trying to get me lynched because I said I liked a pokemon who happens to be a fire pokemon.
Seemed out of whack after he himself jokingly claimed a Digimon too....

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back