Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually believe rasko . He could very well have 3 or more lives, or 24 hour protection?
Because being both lynch and night immune sounds pretty ridiculous
Also this post is interesting based on the way Mooch flipped

raskolnikov - who did you hit last night?

Nobody. I can either target or protect and I decided to protect.

Dingster for me too. He usually offers a little more than just solitary votes, and can be dangerous regardless of role
Plus I'm not getting any traction with Golumless and would like to see multiple targets so that the late voters don't have an easy choice, and he's my most preferred option out of him, G4L and Baz
EskimoPAFC

Only reason I had a read on ND was because he didn't die. He may have been good, got lucky.
Well, I was suspicious of Mooch, and he dead, eh eh eh.

Baz
Riviat
r2m

But I've been in meetings a bit this morning, have we known good/claims?

I think you're the only one at the moment.

I'm also happy to vouch for Quivorir.

I have a pro-village blocking role (50% chance of success, 25% chance to carry on to the person who has been targeted by the person I've targeted, which can apparently repeat to the person they have targeted, and so on), when I noticed pants died on night one I knew there would be only a handful who would do that, myself included. I successfully blocked Quiv night two yet kills still went through on Filth and Dapper. So my suspicions based on that alone are harry, bonce, juggs or SM. In order of most to least suspicious.

I have a pro-village blocking role (50% chance of success, 25% chance to carry on to the person who has been targeted by the person I've targeted, which can apparently repeat to the person they have targeted, and so on), when I noticed pants died on night one I knew there would be only a handful who would do that, myself included. I successfully blocked Quiv night two yet kills still went through on Filth and Dapper. So my suspicions based on that alone are harry, bonce, juggs or SM. In order of most to least suspicious.
You ****ing lying campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that only water mons died last night. I wonder what happened to the water Pokemon faction?

Where is the information?

This is boring as fu**. 12 hour long day phases of trying to lynch some random sod.

EskimoPAFC you need to make sure this game isn't going for over a week. That's too far.
I said to myself, "alright, I'm going to make it interesting for me until I can start figuring some things out" - so I've just been trying to enjoy the vibe of the game.

I'm more interested in posting in a match thread against the All-Stars right now.

I'm still going to do my trivia at 12:46pm. So if anyone wants someone to back their lynch up, I am happy to provide that service.

I've helped lynch 1 already so I need to lynch 2 more evil.

Honestly, I think it was just luck by whoever was killing overnight.

And that's the big shame of this game. Everything feels like luck. We're either going to win or lose based on luck.

Honestly, I think it was just luck by whoever was killing overnight.
It seems there are a lot of roles that aren't guaranteed to work every night or else we'd be seeing more deaths in the morning.

I genuinely think this whoie game is based on luck more than it is on strategy which is a little bit of a let down - especially if we expect the game to go for another week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back