Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

And that's the big shame of this game. Everything feels like luck. We're either going to win or lose based on luck.

I think I might try and push my case in my PM to evolve to Watto and determine the outcome of the game on a chance cube.

***MOD NOTE***

I do just want to address game length in here quickly. I do not intend or expect for this game to continue much past Day 7 or 8, as I don't think it's reasonable for people to commit to a werewolf game for much longer than that.

If we do reach Day 7 (or 8 depending on how many are left), I will be contacting those in the game at that point to see if they want to speed things up - essentially running quick days and nights to reach a conclusion.

***/MOD NOTE***

boncer34 he just wants to be lynched for some reason. Probably has some sort of repercussion though.

EskimoPAFC

Oh and I'll tag you because I know you love notifications boncer34

I think you're the only one at the moment.

I'm also happy to vouch for Quivorir.

I have a pro-village blocking role (50% chance of success, 25% chance to carry on to the person who has been targeted by the person I've targeted, which can apparently repeat to the person they have targeted, and so on), when I noticed pants died on night one I knew there would be only a handful who would do that, myself included. I successfully blocked Quiv night two yet kills still went through on Filth and Dapper. So my suspicions based on that alone are harry, bonce, juggs or SM. In order of most to least suspicious.

I've already revealed my role. I don't have an active ability unless pikachu hits me first.

***MOD NOTE***

I do just want to address game length in here quickly. I do not intend or expect for this game to continue much past Day 7 or 8, as I don't think it's reasonable for people to commit to a werewolf game for much longer than that.

If we do reach Day 7 (or 8 depending on how many are left), I will be contacting those in the game at that point to see if they want to speed things up - essentially running quick days and nights to reach a conclusion.

***/MOD NOTE***

Doing quicker phases still means we could run to 10-11 phases which is more the issue than the amount of actual days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is the information?

This is boring as fu**. 12 hour long day phases of trying to lynch some random sod.

EskimoPAFC you need to make sure this game isn't going for over a week. That's too far.
Distracting you from your job?

Number of phases isn't the problem. Rather 2 day/night phases per day in 7 days than a 14 day campaign.

Somewhat agree, the issue isn't the phases in the sense that if they're shorter we'll still guess just as much in a shorter phase. :p

I just think either way the game drags in terms of us just guessing our way through.

I was merely pointing out the IRONY of SM joining forces with the #AngryDwarf and endorsing the criticism of others based on previous games. Irony can be hard for people like the #AngryDwarf to get, because they are too busy looking for mistakes people have made so they can ridicule them, but the irony of SM endorsing your post wasn’t subtle.

View attachment 866132
Keep digging #AngryDwarf , you are doing a great job.

There is no poster in this gamed named irony.

Distracting you from your job?
Not funny mate. Papa Juggs is a real person with real feelings. Think about that before slagging him off from behind the safety of your keyboard.

Somewhat agree, the issue isn't the phases in the sense that if they're shorter we'll still guess just as much in a shorter phase. :p

I just think either way the game drags in terms of us just guessing our way through.
Less dead time you know if we get a few extra phases in

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back