Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

That was quick. Did you Google that?

Nonetheless,
I am at your command master Croweater. Who we voting for?
Was a guess and a hope but hello. That must have hurt you posting that "master croweater"

I'm on boncer34 (tagged him for ego purposes) at the minute.

How does lynching you help?
Will you nuke the town?
Depends if you are willing to take a risk. I take 3 out randomly on my way if I am lynched (I also take those out who attack me)

Was a guess and a hope but hello. That must have hurt you posting that "master croweater"

Depends if you are willing to take a risk. I take 3 out randomly on my way if I am lynched (I also take those out who attack me)
1. I must obey.
2. Boncer34 EskimoPAFC
3. Interesting.

Stick on me. If I die the villager lynch twice the next 4 days.

Stick on me. If I die the villager lynch twice the next 4 days.
Lynch twice and in one of them lynch me and we will get rid of the numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started as Eevee which I believed to be a weak Pokemon but has the ability to evolve. I think it was Porps that referenced Eevee so I was reluctant to do much until things made more sense not really understanding how valuable I am to the village or not.

I had to covet someone each night to find an item to evolve. I struck out N1 but N2 found the Thunder Stone and evolved to Jolteon. I have learned the active ability Thundershock, which is a 50% vig. If my vig is successful and the player I targeted has targeted another player, there is also a 25% chance that this targeted player will also be vigged. This continues indefinitely.

Last night I attempted to kill Hatchy and it came back my attempt to kill Hatchy1992 failed at the randomisation stage.

I started as Eevee which I believed to be a weak Pokemon but has the ability to evolve. I think it was Porps that referenced Eevee so I was reluctant to do much until things made more sense not really understanding how valuable I am to the village or not.

I had to covet someone each night to find an item to evolve. I struck out N1 but N2 found the Thunder Stone and evolved to Jolteon. I have learned the active ability Thundershock, which is a 50% vig. If my vig is successful and the player I targeted has targeted another player, there is also a 25% chance that this targeted player will also be vigged. This continues indefinitely.

Last night I attempted to kill Hatchy and it came back my attempt to kill Hatchy1992 failed at the randomisation stage.
Interesting. Why the Hatchy1992 target?

This checks out. As mentioned, due to my mimic ability, I know Pikachu's role which is also thundershock and described in the same way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back