Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it important where I found the Thunder Stone? Or good or evil could have it?
Potentially. It might give us a way of finding other items, because a few of us need protection right now , but that would benefit evil too
Upto you

What is frustrating is that with 29 alive players, assuming 20 of them are good, someone somewhere knows SOMETHING but is too inactive or being a little bitch to actually help

And where THE ******* fu** is the campaigner that flipped from evil to good last night? You might, oh I dunno BE OF ******* USE right about now
My money's on inactive, sigh
Lol. I'd laugh if an entire faction was outed that way
But lone ranger evil/neutral to lone ranger good strikes me as more likely somehow for balance reason

Croweater 41 with his bandwagon lynch both days for the moment please EskimoPAFC
I told the village I am now Electrode after evolving from Voltorb my powers increased from Self destructing and taking one random lynch voter (if I am lynched) or the person/pokemon who killed me at night to taking out 3 random lynch voters (if I am lynched) or the last 3 people to target me will die if I die overnight.

I told the village I am now Electrode after evolving from Voltorb my powers increased from Self destructing and taking one random lynch voter (if I am lynched) or the person/pokemon who killed me at night to taking out 3 random lynch voters (if I am lynched) or the last 3 people to target me will die if I die overnight.
Ok interesting. EskimoPAFC I retract my vote for the moment.

I did actually. I provide the village with information each morning. That is my role. The name doesn't matter.

You've told us your name but no ability. Which leads me to believe you just picked a Mon out of thin air and can't come up with a reasonable action to go with it. Instead of actually reading what I said you call me defensive and knee-jerk vote back.

We got a live one here boys

My ability is Nightshade.

Why do you think I'm constantly making 3KZ is Football act like an icy pole in the sun?
I'm laughing at you. I think the #AngryDwarf tag perfectly captures your persona and means that we can all disregard you when you are being an angry dwarf. For me to be melting, I would have to be emotionally engaged, but I'm not. I know it's a bit like shooting fish in a barrel, but I am enjoying pointing out your obvious deficiencies. Now that I'm here, I have always wondered about the 34 in your name. Could you please help settle an argument between a few of us? Some of us think the 34 refers to your IQ, while others suggest it is your height in inches. Which is it? Could it be both?
#AngryDwarf

I am going to abstain as there isn't really anything that states they are evil.
I have no idea what’s going on, I have the ability to increase a power and I did that to you the night you chose to kill him.
So I thought it may increase your killing power?
Did I do that to you?
I’m a Pokémon trainer
This sounds a lot like Ash with those type of statements.

I'd be a lot happier about those Aqua deaths if 2 village players didn't jump ship during the nights...
My question is how do you know that people switched unless you had inside knowledge already.
I started as Eevee which I believed to be a weak Pokemon but has the ability to evolve. I think it was Porps that referenced Eevee so I was reluctant to do much until things made more sense not really understanding how valuable I am to the village or not.

I had to covet someone each night to find an item to evolve. I struck out N1 but N2 found the Thunder Stone and evolved to Jolteon. I have learned the active ability Thundershock, which is a 50% vig. If my vig is successful and the player I targeted has targeted another player, there is also a 25% chance that this targeted player will also be vigged. This continues indefinitely.

Last night I attempted to kill Hatchy and it came back my attempt to kill Hatchy1992 failed at the randomisation stage.
I'm a Murkrow!
With the ability of Night Shade which seems like something that you would pull from the Pokedex.
Speaking of money, didnt someone say they got money the other day? What happened with that?
I Dont Care, Quivorir posted something for you

Ok interesting. EskimoPAFC I retract my vote for the moment.
I'm happy to be lynched to try and take some evil bandwagoners out or look at it the other way see the ones who don't pile on knowing they might die because of it.

How do you know some one flipped?
My passive night ability
Who hasn't been active since you called this out? Got to be in there somewhere.
A few. jmoo wan hasn't voted all game
Speaking of money, didnt someone say they got money the other day? What happened with that?
Yeah then both players that mentioned it died
My ability is Nightshade.
Which does?
My question is how do you know that people switched unless you had inside knowledge already.
Each night I get told information about recruitments or vote switches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to see what deanus flips as now EskimoPAFC

I would also like to here more from Quivorir as to why he wanted to lynch Baz yesterday knowing he was lynch immune the day before.

My passive night ability

A few. jmoo wan hasn't voted all game

Yeah then both players that mentioned it died

Which does?

Each night I get told information about recruitments or vote switches

I must nominate a player every night.

If that player dies, I die in their place.

What a great ability.

To add on to that, doesn't ClarkeM feels out of place to you. From what I am gathering:

- Has a question with the person that gets it right being the person to follow
- The gym picture that is with this quiz is Misty's gym which is the water type gym.
- Two of the three questions being water-based questions (Articuno question and the Pokemon types question). The only one that strikes me is Pikachu question but that could be factored in with it being super effective to water types.

Those factors seem to lead me heading towards Lapras which is an Water/Ice Pokemon
Lapras Bulbapedia article

I'd like to see what deanus flips as now EskimoPAFC

I would also like to here more from Quivorir as to why he wanted to lynch Baz yesterday knowing he was lynch immune the day before.
It was nothing more than a joke, as at the time we were (and probably still are) confused at why he didn't die. I didn't even vote for him. Earlier before that post I said my only theory on him was he was a ghost pokemon thats why he survived the lynch as "normal" moves are not affective on him.

To add on to that, doesn't ClarkeM feels out of place to you. From what I am gathering:

- Has a question with the person that gets it right being the person to follow
- The gym picture that is with this quiz is Misty's gym which is the water type gym.
- Two of the three questions being water-based questions (Articuno question and the Pokemon types question). The only one that strikes me is Pikachu question but that could be factored in with it being super effective to water types.

Those factors seem to lead me heading towards Lapras which is an Water/Ice Pokemon
Lapras Bulbapedia article
Hi, pleased to meet you.
The trivia is my own accord - I've said this. See below:
If someone is posting something - they are choosing to post it.
I've already stated what my goal is which is who I'm voting for. I'm 1/3 lynching evil so far, I hope I get to 3 and then the village will be able to see what my power does :).

I couldn't find a gif of Pikachu following the character in Pokemon Yellow so I just went with that one.
Lapras is one of my favourite Pokemon though so I'm not mad. It's good that you're thinking but I can promise you, if you're village and you want to win early then you need to help me lynch evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back